• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I want in!!!!!!

Peanut

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone! I would like to be part of this. I am doing WW with my fiance. He's lost 9 1/2 pounds so far!! and I have lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks. I lose weight very slowly! I run on my treadmill 5 times a week too! It's just a slow process for me, it's always been this way, so it's easy to want to give up. I tried the Atkins diet once and I hated it. I am practically a vegetarian. I do eat meat but I definately prefer veggies! Atkins was unbearable for me. I only lost 4 pounds in 1 month, soo it didn't seem like a good diet for me. So far, WW is pretty cool. I have at least 23 more pounds to go. It may not seem like a lot to some people, but when you have to work as hard as I do to lose weight, it seems like a VERY difficult goal. I'm glad to be part of this group! I love to hear about others successes! It's sooo motivating for me!

Welcome Peanut, so glad to have you here!!! I am on WW too, have been since 2/18/03 and I really like the program. You've come to the right place because the WISH boards are filled with people just waiting to inspire and motivate you.

Welcome Peanut -

As long as you are motivated and you know that it is going to take you a while to lose weight you are already on the road to a thinner you.

Welcome Peanut! I'm a slow loser too....7.2 pounds since St. Patrick's day on Weight Watchers.

You are going to like it here!

Hello and welcome, Peanut (that's the name of our calico cat!) :)

I am doing WW also and I love it! Really, 3 pounds in two weeks is a great loss, and the slower you lose it, the more likely it is to stay lost (or so I've been told!) ;) Make sure you read as many WISH posts as you can, they are all very inspiring and encouraging. There is something about helping other people stay focused that helps me stay focused as well, so hopefully you will find all the motivation you need to reach your goal here! Check out the WW recipes thread "stuck" to the top of the board for some great recipe ideas! :)

YOU CAN DO IT! Glad you and your fiancee are doing this together, it really helps to have that kind of support. DH is doing this along with me and so far he's lost 13 pounds. We weigh in on Friday and both of us are anxious to step on the scale as we think it's been a very productive week!!!

Welcome to WISH

WISH = We're Inspired to Stay Healthy!

There are just about as many different programs as there are WISHers! BUT -- we all have the same end goal -- to lose weight and become healthier inside and out! Becoming healthy on the outside takes becoming a better person on the inside -- and THAT is what WISH has done for ME!

It's great to have you join us!
:D

sz195.gif

You will find instructions for the WISH clipart HERE.
:D

Welcome!

We're so glad you joined us! Lots of us are slow losers (some of us get really desperate about it, too.) 3 lbs in 2 weeks is not bad, if you keep it up that's 6 lbs a month and you could be done in 4 - 5 months! That's so cool! And, that's not slow! Don't get down because your fiance loses more easily than you - it's a guy thing. What's more inportant is that you're doing it together. My DH and I are doing Atkins , it make a world of difference when he's in it with you!

And then there's WISH - we'll love you so much and you'll get tons of support and caring here. (just don't cross Tracy when she's hungry!)

We're so happy that you want to be one of us!

Karyn

Welcome to WISH Peanut!! Glad to have another "loser" among us!! Make sure you grab your wish clippie!!!

Don't worry I am not that big of a meanie...lol!!

Tracy

Welcome to WISH, Peanut! Good luck to you! You can do it! :D

Welcome to the DIS W.I.S.H. boards.

God bless you, best wishes, and encouragement, RaySharpton:)

Hi Peanut :wave: Welcome to WISH! I'm glad you're going to be here with us! I think it's great that your fiancee is doing this with you--it really helps to have that support! WISH is great for that kind of support too. The Boards are full of good ideas and information and everyone here is so supportive and caring.

Now we need to fix you up with a clippie. Post to the WISH challenge thread at the top of the page and grab your member clippie. I know that soon you'll be trading it in for a 5 pound one!

Hi <b>Peanut</b>, I'm so glad you decided to join us. We have lots of WISHers following the WW program. We have WISHers who follow every eating plan you could think of :)

Will you do me a favor and post to our WISH challenge thread, too? That just makes you an official WISHer. I use that as a guide to make up our member roster and it will help me if you post there. That thread is <b>HERE</b>

How great that your fiance is following the same nutritional plan. That should help keep you both motivated and determined.

You sound like you've had some pretty good success with both nutritional plans. You lost a pound a week on Atkins and so far you've lost 1.5 pounds a week on WW. You should do just great now that you have new WISH friends to help you along. I would be thrilled to lose steadily like that, you're going to be very successful if you continue at that rate.

I think you're going to like it here, Peanut. The WISH support group is so helpful and they are always here, ready to help if you need them. I'm really glad you will be part of my support group, now.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter