i think we should invent a new dance.....

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
its called the DHD!!
the double hour dance!

93 hours to go!! not that i'm counting or anything...... :rolleyes1

(edited: because someone on my facebook pointed out that 93 is a double figure, not single as i'd originally put!!) (the excitement must be getting to me :))

have you packed? i'm so unorganised, did a load of washing and ironing last night, but havent even thought about starting to pack yet. and we leave for the airport on friday.....

I haven't started packing, but I have done my packing lists- right down to individual outfits! I only have a few things to wash as I always go a bit crazy before holidays and buy loads of new stuff. :laughing: I think this week is flying by so far!

Love it!!! :cool1:

Think I'm at about a miillion!!!!!!

In fact now I have to work it out . . . hang on . . .10572. And now I'm depressed!!!!!!!

200 odd hours for me....Better get thinking about what i need to get in the wash and not wear the week leading up :laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter