I suppose I am new...

TaytonsTourGuide

Earning My Ears
Hi! I'm Sabrina. I made this account AGES ago, but just lurked for a bit without ever posting.

I've been watching the Dis every week for years and love all their information/tips/reviews. Pete has gotten me really interested in buying into DVC, so we are currently looking into that and may buy a small contract within a year or so.

I first took my son to WDW when he was 4, intending it to be a one time trip...and we have gone every year since. This year we will celebrate his 10th birthday there (at PORiverside). We have made it our personal goal to stay at every WDW resort at least once. Of the values we only have 1 left (ASMovies), but have only done Caribbean Beach for moderates (while it was heavily under construction but we stayed in the Pirate Rooms and it was still great) and Animal Kingdom of the deluxe (law school graduation trip - it was amazing).

We also go to Disneyland fairly frequently (its only a 3.5-4 hour drive from Vegas) and are AP. We prefer WDW, but Disneyland is so close and California Adventure has our favorite "land" of all the US Parks (Cars Land) and our favorite ride (Guardians...although I do miss TOT out here).

We've also only done one Disney Cruise, to Alaska, but love it and hope to do it again. I'm a new attorney so getting time off isn't easy anymore (I was previously a financial analyst and had 3 weeks of vacation each year)...so it might be awhile before we can make that happen. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter