I still do quite a few rewards program--but

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
lately paypal seems to be playing games with the sites and freezing their accounts so they cant payout for paypal

I just had another one saying paypal was no longer being offered

so the options are amazon egift serve or skrill

amazon Ive heard of but don't shop there--( I use my rewards money for our trips)

the other 2 Ive never heard of and have no clue how they work or if there even safe

has anyone used anything besides paypal and could give me advice

thanks all

lately paypal seems to be playing games with the sites and freezing their accounts so they cant payout for paypal

I just had another one saying paypal was no longer being offered

so the options are amazon egift serve or skrill

amazon Ive heard of but don't shop there--( I use my rewards money for our trips)

the other 2 Ive never heard of and have no clue how they work or if there even safe

has anyone used anything besides paypal and could give me advice

thanks all

What rewards program is this for? I do a bunch and haven't had a problem with any of them with paypal, they've either offered it from the start and continue to or offer other stuff I can use. I would almost be more concerned about the rewards program than I would paypal. Never heard of skrill which also makes me wonder.

the ones that just got effected now are aftermidnightmails road to 51 and circlecptr

these were really easy to do--low cashout--and paid fast

which ones do you do --some that had no fees for cashing out for paypal now have fees which the when you cashout are taken off your amount but at least you can still get paypal--now these don't offer paypal anymore

they do have amazon egift cards--I searched to see if they have Disney which it seems they do or should but what comes up is Disney GC to purchase yet when you click on that--its something totally different--which annoys me

do you know by chance if you can get Disney GC from amazon they do show southwest which could be an option

thanks for the reply

I've never heard of those, what are they reward sites for? Survey's, shopping, etc?

Amazon doesn't sell Disney GC but they do sell a lot of others and you can buy a gc with an amazon gc. So even if you ended up buying one for your local grocery store you could just use cash to buy the disney gc in the same amount.

thanks momtoone I did see that one the website its through amex which makes me feel much better

however do you know much about it--it seems to be a reloadable debit card although Ive been reading about monthly fees which would take away from my rewards

all I need is to be able to cashout at the programs have the money sent (like paypal used to) and then transfer to my bank

I wondering why paypal is pushing these sites out--I thought everything was paypal

thanks again I do feel better that its with amex

thanks momtoone I did see that one the website its through amex which makes me feel much better

however do you know much about it--it seems to be a reloadable debit card although Ive been reading about monthly fees which would take away from my rewards

all I need is to be able to cashout at the programs have the money sent (like paypal used to) and then transfer to my bank

I wondering why paypal is pushing these sites out--I thought everything was paypal

thanks again I do feel better that its with amex

If the amount is a nice multiple of $20, you can drain the card at certain ATMs fee free - see the Serve website. I'd do that as soon as I got it and be done with it all.

Otherwise, I am guessing you are stuck with a $1/month fee although depending on the type of card, based on what I see on the website you may get up to 3 months free ("cards enrolled by a company"). I'd drain that puppy as fast I could. If it is what they consider a "temporary" card, then I'm guessing once it's empty it's dead. If it is registered to you, you used to be able to quickly close the account once you drain it with a click under your profile, but I don't know if they still have that or not.

As far as dropping Paypal, I'm guessing the sites either don't want to pay the Paypal fees anymore, or Paypal has decided they are questionable. To be honest, I googled a couple of them and was afraid to click on the links based on the sketchy looking search results....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter