I spoke too soon about Lisa & Bob

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> Okay. Lisa just called and said that her car is blowing hot air out all the time, and the air conditioning isn't working. GASP!!!! :eek: GASP!!! <--That's my princess attitude towards no air. ;) She's not a princess. You can't have too many in one family. Well, except for the Dis-Con family. :p She had been trying to call Budget, but she kept getting a busy signal. She asked the front desk if it cost 75 cents every time she called even if she got a busy signal and they said yes. :confused: I didn't know that. I'm just curious if anyone knows if that's the correct information or not. So, I called Budget and worked out a deal for them to drive to Kissimmee and get a new car in the morning. When I called her back, there was a very loud racket in her room. I asked, "What's that?" She said, "I don't know." So, I told her to call maintenance, and they came up in about 2 minutes. Whoo Hoo! Yea, Disney. :D He said that there was something wrong with the water valve in the heating/cooling unit, and he fixed it in a couple of minutes. :cool: So, everything should be okay now {knock on wood}, and as we decided--She's at the happiest place on earth. All these little problems are no big deal. </font>

Hi Dayna!

It cost 75 cents every time you make a call out of your Disney resort room. Doesn't matter if it's a toll-free number or not. Course they really get you when you dial a direct long distance number. It's something like all toll charges, and then they throw about 50% on top of that for using their phone.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Steve, do you know if they charge you if the number is busy? She said that the front desk said that they did, and she had already called it about 8 times. :eek:

She is a little more ( :rolleyes: ) frugal than I. Okay. Fine. You beat it out of me. She's a lot more frugal. She didn't even valet park. Can you imagine ? :eek: :eek: :eek: ***

***If you are reading this and you do not know me, the preceding statement was a joke and only a joke. I'm making fun of the fact that a few people at Dis-Con thought I might have a few princess tendencies. I do actually know how to park without a valet's assistance. I had to when I went to the All-Stars to squish quarters into Dumbo squishy quarters. :p :D ;) :p :D ;) ***

I love and miss you guys. I can't wait another year. I have to come to Barb-Con.
</font>

Yep, it doesn't matter whether you have another person pick up the phone or not, they still charge, I believe. That's one of the reasons why I got a cell phone.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Thanks, Steve. I did not know that. I do use the phone in the room to hook up my laptop, but I make all of my calls using my cell phone. Lisa doesn't have long distance on hers. It's just a very basic plan to use here in Norman. I learn something new every day. :wave: </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter