I need your help...

PratersloveDW

<br><font color=red>"Some day my prince will come.
I have always started a work out program and never seem to finish. I want to lose at least 20 lbs and am going to start my Pilates program tonight for my nightly workouts. I want to also get up in the mornings and work out my arms and legs (at least 5 times a week) with some small weights. Here's where I need your help. Anyone that wants to join me in checking in everyday, I'd really appreciate the team effort! I promise to check in and let you know how I am doing (except Sat and Sun...my computer isn't working at home), if you want to do the same. Maybe together, no matter the distance between us, we can all help achieve our goals! :grouphug:

Hi Shari! I'm always up for being accountable with my diet and execise. There is a daily thread someone on WISH starts where we report our daily exercise. There is also an unofficial November "minutes" thread where a bunch of us are keeping track of our daily/weekly exericse.

Do you want to start a new thread? Are you looking for a buddy, maybe one or two people or are you talking a group effort. I'm just trying to figure out how we can help. Like I said, I'm always up for being held accountable and wouldn't mind joining you. I'm pretty good with posting during the week but don't always have time on Saturday or Sunday. I work out with the Firm tapes 6-7 days per week.

I look forward to getting to know you better and the mutual encouragement! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!