I need to get back to the gym!

LoraJ

<br> I need a vacation!<br><font color="blue">Want
Hi everyone.
First time posting on this part of DIS.

I need some sort of encouragement to get myself back to Curves.

I haven't been since right before I left to WDW backin mid September. When in FL I got a very bad sunburn which left me with swollen ankles for a week. Then for about a week and a half I had an ear infection.

Then after that I became very unmotivated. I lost 15 pounds over the summer on the Curves diet. I think I have gained 3 or 4 pounds back the past week due to stress from the election and work. We find out this week whether or not we're going to be let go.

So people have been bringing in their leftover halloween candy, people have been leaving and we have goodbye parties with cake. I keep trying to eat salads for lunch, but it doesn't always work out that why because I am at other's mercy as to where we eat.

I went to start fresh next week. I want to cut back on my carbs and sweets and get back to the gym.

I need motivation but I just don't know how I can do it until I find out about my future at work. Ugh!

how do you get out of a rutt?

Hi Lora,

Join us on the Committment 1 day at a time thread, we would love to have you join us. I bet it would help if you committ to just one thing and just think about doing it for 1 day, then take it 1 day at a time.

I too was exercising regulary and loveing it. Then something happened that I stopped for a few weeks. I haven't gotten back on track and I gained a few of the pounds I worked so hard to loose last year. It's easy to do and it reminds me that it's a journey and not a destination. It's something we have to strive for each day and it's not easy.

The best thing is that you found WISH. This group of people here on WISH are the best. Not only do they share our love for Disney, but they are the most encouraging and wonderful group of people. I am sure you will succeed if you frequently post here. It's just contagious and so much easier with others who encourage you to make a healthier lifestyle.

I say, don't start next week. Start today. Just make a committment to eat healthier today. Maybe walk for 10 minutes today. Something like that. THere is no time like the present. You can do it!!

Welcome!

Welcome to WISH, <b>LoraJ</b>.

It's so hard to get back to working out once you've had a long break, isn't it?

There are workout threads on this board that are full of motivation and inspiration.

We'll help motivate you. You can do this, I know you can. Why wait until next week, though?

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter