I need help in deciding which programs to drop....

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I do so many programs, and I work 4 days a week, and I'm a full time student, so I have to cut back. I currently do mypoints, blink, milesource, treasuresurfing, cr, all things, millers, funnymoney, search cactus, netflip, gremlors, aahmoola, suzykats, prima rewards (if ever back up again). Since I am already feeling the strain of school (yikes, I just started my semester), I am going to ween out some of my programs. I just started netflip and search cactus not that long ago and am finding them to be slow earners (and time consuming). Honestly though, how long does it take to cash out with them? How much do you have to have? And how long does it take to get the cheque??? If these are fast earners, do you know which programs I should drop? Although it only takes me about 1 hour to do all these a day (now that SG are gone it might not take so long), 1 hour is huge when you have a paper or midterm to study for. Although I hate the thought of losing out, I honestly have no choice.

Joline :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I understand school getting to you. My biology class is sucking the life out of me LOL! Here is what programs I am doing:

Suzykats, I need 10 more points and then I am done with this one. Without SG, it will take forever to earn anything here.

My points, only takes a few seconds a day

Searchcactus, we have to have $20 to cash out and that will take 80 days to get. So you are almost making $10 a month on this one which is a lot more money than most of them are paying out, so I am sticking with it.

Gocollect, it only takes a few minutes and it feeds my "pretty as a picture" habit

milesource, I am going to start getting bath and body works gc to buy stuff for christmas for my mom, granny, etc..

I stopped doing netflip. I used to be where you had to have $20 to cash out, and they would automatically cash you out. I don't know if it is the same or not. But, after I hit the $20 mark, it took 4 months for me to get my check. I just don't have the paitence to wait that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter