I need help finding old Aristocats recording

TrumpetKev

Earning My Ears
When I was a kid, I had an album of the Aristocats "soundtrack". It had a picture from the movie on the cover and was all the songs from the movie. I learned all the songs from this recording. I lost that album a long time ago. I thought they were the recordings from the movie. They weren't.

When I saw the soundtrack on CD I bought it. It is completely different from the recording I had. The music arrangements from the movie aren't nearly as cool as the album I had. For example, "Everybody Wants to Be A Cat" starts low key with just rhythm section and vocal, and then picks up tempo after a full running of the song as a vocal/rhythm trio. And I am sure that it was Phil Harris singing.

I am writing a medley of of songs from the Aristocats. I want to use the album I had as a kid as a reference, not the soundtrack. Does anyone out there have the same album I had as a kid? or do you know where I can find it? I really need help finding this recording.
THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter