I Missed the photo thread

Gina said:
That is so incredibly cool... was it as fun as it looks??
In a word, yes! Although also lots of work (shoulders still a bit stiff--any prospective princes want to drop by and give me a massage, I'll fix dinner...?)

...*and* I have some really impressive blisters on the backs of my fingers from having a -death grip- on the bar! :lmao:

budcollector said:
You got alot more nerve then i do, was it as much fun as you thought it would be
Absolutely! And I'd probably do it again, but I'd put some serious time into sit-ups first! I expected an upper body workout, but you need really strong abs too...

36886DaveatCarmen2-thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of me from opening night of Connecticut Opera last week. We performed Carmen to begin our 65th season. No, I don't sing.

DisneydaveCT said:

Here is a picture of me from opening night of Connecticut Opera last week. We performed Carmen to begin our 65th season. No, I don't sing.

:love:

Is he not just completely handsome??

CoasterAddict said:
Wow, what *is* it about tuxedos that makes the guys wearing them look so hot?? :teeth:

Hey what about us guys in Fire gear?... :confused3

tawasdave said:
Hey what about us guys in Fire gear?... :confused3

Well technically, aren't guys in fire gear already hot (temperature wise)??

Maybe you need to post a pic in your fire gear! :firefight

btw....nice picture Dave

BCV2003 said:
Well technically, aren't guys in fire gear already hot (temperature wise)??

Maybe you need to post a pic in your fire gear! :firefight

btw....nice picture Dave

Ok..I know I have seen it before...but have never posted a pic...but now it seems I may have a pic or two in my fire gear...so The question is....How do I post it?

DisneydaveCT said:

Pardon my absence here and on DisMates - I've been either out of town or without a 'puter since I returned from the World. I have to say, Dave, that as a midwesterner, you'd be considered a 'hottie' -- tux or no tux! Right, gals?!

tawasdave said:
Ok..I know I have seen it before...but have never posted a pic...but now it seems I may have a pic or two in my fire gear...so The question is....How do I post it?

Tawas you've never posted a pic yet? Upload one to photobucket.com... you will see a url below the photo once it's uploaded.. hit the little yellow square icon above where you type your msg and paste that address there.

Tada!

cimg3525xo4.jpg

That's me and "the boy" last week at cedar point

MoiFire2.jpg

Kinda big..but you get the idea...sorry don't know how to make them smaller... :firefight

BTW..the previous pic you see the water in background...thats Lake Huron

Of course, it is a little difficult to get a really good idea of what the guy *inside* the :firefight suit looks like...guess all us ladies will just have to use our imaginations for that... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter