I Missed the photo thread

CinRell...I'm doin' good...how YOU doin'? :smooth:

Hi All,

Keep in mind this thread is for posting photos. The other threads and PM's can be used for regular communications.

Bill

pardner.gif
Howdy Pawders and Little Ladies...

33/SWM/Divorced/TX
me.jpg
fuzzy.gif

I can't do it with the directions given for some reason nor can I get my mouse ears to appear...help anyone??? :confused3 :badpc: :surfweb: :sad2:

I wish I could, but I'm not online at home :sad2: (I know, GASP!!!) I have free internet reign at work during the day (on a T1 line) so no reason to have it at home. I would just get stuck working too much at home if I had it! ;)

Thank you for your patience in getting my pic posted RER....and hope it doesn't scare anyone away...its 3 years old but me....anyway Happy Halloween...I can't wait...8 more days til I head for MNSSHP!!!!! Wooo hoooo :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :banana: pirate: :joker: :bounce: :crazy:

I'll post a couple, since I somehow manage to look totally different in every photo ever taken of me:

1110735881_m.jpg

...and the required WDW photos:

352160860_l.jpg

532240555_l.jpg

Ok, guess it's never too late to join! :) Let's hope I did this right.

Me last week at DTD's Planet Hollywood.

107disney036cdis-1.jpg

and...just me lol
384518088_m.jpg

Goofy4Disney! said:
Ok, guess it's never too late to join! :) Let's hope I did this right.

Me last week at DTD's Planet Hollywood.

107disney036cdis-1.jpg

and...just me lol
384518088_m.jpg

One of these days I'll get mine posted. Welcome to the boards!

Bill

That is so incredibly cool... was it as fun as it looks??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter