I Missed the photo thread

Cheshire Figment said:
But he is showing quite a hose, for which he is well known.

Nah..thats just a small hose.....lol...

CoasterAddict said:
Of course, it is a little difficult to get a really good idea of what the guy *inside* the :firefight suit looks like...guess all us ladies will just have to use our imaginations for that... :rolleyes1

Now CG...you have not seen my other pics on my Dismates profile?

MoiFireThree.jpg

Now see..there's the big hose...thats me holding the nozzle....

tawasdave said:
Now see..there's the big hose...thats me holding the nozzle....
Very impressive. (The firehose too. :teeth: ) So how are you with conflagrations that don't come bursting up through the roof?

Cinrell, my sons and I were at Cedar Point Oct 27 and 28 for Halloweekend, when were you there? We fought the rain, the sleet and 45-50 mph winds but was a lot of fun.

tiggergirlinMI said:
Cinrell, my sons and I were at Cedar Point Oct 27 and 28 for Halloweekend, when were you there? We fought the rain, the sleet and 45-50 mph winds but was a lot of fun.

And you did not pick me up again?... :confused3 :guilty: :sad2:

tiggergirlinMI said:

aw bummer I was there the weekend before. GORGEOUS out... too bad we didn't coordinate going at the same time!

djblu883 said:
hey Bill welcome and nice smile!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

I don't stop in ver often at the Adults/Solo board but since I am an adult, single and am planning a solo trip soon I'd thought I'd pop in and post a pic.

BillSears said:
Thanks,

I don't stop in ver often at the Adults/Solo board but since I am an adult, single and am planning a solo trip soon I'd thought I'd pop in and post a pic.
Hi Bill, let me second the welcome from DJBlu...and yes, it's a very nice smile. So, when will you be there in Dec...there's a big group of dis-singles who will be there around the 9-12th...

Yeah Bill when will you be there?? we are going to be going to mouse fest (some of us anyway) and would love for you to join in the fun!!!

OK... So how do I upload a picture onto this thing? Could someone please send me a PM and let me know? Thanks! I'll be there Dec. 10-18th! Woo hoo!!!!!

I had a new picture taken of me yesterday so I'm going to attempt to post it from what I remember in how to post one in here! Here goes......
78847KH-thumb.jpg

tiggergirlinMI said:
I had a new picture taken of me yesterday so I'm going to attempt to post it from what I remember in how to post one in here! Here goes......
78847KH-thumb.jpg

Very nice... :thumbsup2

Thank ya, and forgive me for not picking you up on the way over to Cedar Point, had a car full of teens and like I said , only space was up on the roof!

tiggergirlinMI said:
78847KH-thumb.jpg

WOW Tiggergirl...great eyes. :thumbsup2

Thanks DisneyDave, got to thank my mom and dad for these eyes, even though most everyone has blue eyes in my family,I got green! I'm happy! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter