I miss the Podcast.....

Im trying not to think about the fact that there is no new podcast. I was far behind and have been listening while doing homework etc. for the past 2 weeks. After being on here and hearing about great memories of bob and grieving over him it is nice to listen to his and all of the other podcasters. Im even able to appreciate more of the great bobisms after hearing them on here first. :rotfl:

That being said, I am trying to distract myself and not think about it. Maybe by the time I am done catching up there will be a new podcast where we can all support each other and relive great memories of bob. I think it would be great if people left voicemails of their bob experiences and everyone was able to reflect.

I know a new format may be required to ease the transition. It may be easier for everyone. Banter just wont be the same without bob.

Thank you Kevin for always checking on everyone on the boards. We are all here to support you guys also.:hug:

PodCast Team,

Everyone knows that the first couple of new podcasts are going to be tough. Its going to be sad. I would be shocked if someone/everyone on the podcast team did not loose it for a time.

Thats ok. :) People SHOULD be emotional.

I'm sure one person on the podcast will start tearing up and then it will spread. :)

Thats ok. :)

And it will spread to the listeners. :)

Thats ok. :)

Its going to take awhile for the podcast team to find a new groove.

And thats ok too. :)

Don't worry too much about the PodCast. Just jump back in and what happens, happens.

Its all good. :banana:

Thanks, Kevin, for checking in. I, too, have been watching the boards for info from the Podcast gang. It's nice to hear from you once in a while since we aren't getting our Tuesday "fix" right now. Take your time and come back when you are ready! We all know it's going to be difficult but you have tons of friends on your side!

I miss the podcast as well :( But you all take the time that you need, we love and miss you all!

I can't believe Bawb's gone. He'll be sorely missed.
I've been listening to the Dis podcast almost daily since December catching up on the old as well as the new. It's like an old companion has suddenly disappeared.
I had just returned from the Disney Wonder on April 28th sick as a dog and in my own world. I just recovered this weekend and was wondering what happened to the pod cast. Saw pictures of Bawb's khart whizzing around with him having so much fun, but couldn't figure out "what happened to Bawb" until today when I found these posts.
RIP Bawb and I hope the Magic lies with you forever!

No flames here either. I haven't had a chance to read all the replies but wanted to add my feelings.

As for me, I don't think I'm ready to go back to the podcasts. I loaded a bunch of old ones on my ipod and was listening my way thru them (catching up on references from the past, like "pig poot" :lmao: ) but I haven't listened to any since. I think it will be a while before I can tune into the podcasts again but I continue to check out the different forums.

Best to all.

cheers,
:flower3:

I am missing it a lot, there are a lot of disney podcast, however the dis is the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter