I miss the Podcast.....

DisDarling

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I have yet to co
Every Tuesday morning I would open my Diet Coke, get my papers together, and log on to listen to my daily dose of Disney for the day from my favorite podcast team out there.

Please don't flame me, I know they will be back in their own time, I just wanted to let them each know that I miss hearing them and I will be truly excited when they come back and relive Bob memories.

:goodvibes to the entire Podcast team~
Amy

No flaming here :flower3:

I miss it also but I am dreading that first new show...... I know if I am dreading hearing it with out Bob they are dreading making it. KWIM?

I went to the meet and greet on Sunday and Corey mentioned making some changes so it was easier on them. He mentioned "switching it up a little." I'm sure that will take time for them to work out.

They were really a family and sometime its hard for "family's" to do the same ol' routine after a death. You know like if you had a family tradition of say, Pizza on fridays, It might be to hard to do that for a while. Am I making sense?

I totally agree. This might be a chance to change things up, as it would help them to not miss having Bawb there quite so much..

My thoughts are with you all!

No flames Amy, I miss them too.

I agree that switching things up a little will help make the transition easier for everyone.

PS - We do pizza every Thursday... Survivor night!! :)

I miss it too, i miss knowing how all the guys are doing. I understand it will take a while, but can't mean we won't miss them! :goodvibes

Oh Saturday night is always steak night in my house, don't know why, just always is.

Im not complaining though! :worship:

I miss it too, i miss knowing how all the guys are doing. I understand it will take a while, but can't mean we won't miss them! :goodvibes

Oh Saturday night is always steak night in my house, don't know why, just always is.

Im not complaining though! :worship:

Ditto here including the steak night being Sat. night. ;)

Like Pete said in his eulogy, Bob would want us to go on, so I'm sure getting the show back up and running will happen with time.

Secretly we should all start to call it The Dis Bawbcast.

No flames. I miss it too, but at the same time I can't imagine it without Bawb.
Even when Pete was just in California, I enjoyed the show, but was also thinking, it just isn't the same without the whole team.

That being said, I hope the crew takes their time and doesn't come back until they are all ready. :hug:

PS - We do pizza every Thursday... Survivor night!! :)

Us too, pizza and survivor on Thursdays :rotfl:

Can you believe this season's finale is on Sunday??

I too miss the podcast team and think about them every day...when they are ready they will come back and its good to know they are working out some new show ideas...shows they are moving on and keeping Bob's memory alive.

I'm with the "missing it" crowd. Almost feel greedy for even thinking it! If it were me, it would take a couple of tries of even sitting at the table before I'd be able to get through one (if I were on the team that is).

Whatever it takes, team! You'll know when you're ready, and we'll be here with bells on...okay, maybe no bells...perhaps an immunity idol for some of these guys.. :goodvibes

I miss it too and I am not even current on my listening. I'm working on January.

I think though that no one should be mad at any of us. It's just like if you talk to a friend everyday and then you don't hear from them for a few days. Or if a significant other goes away with out you. I think everyone here will agree, we feel the Pod Crew are friends. Not just untouchable celebrities. There is a personal connection to them.

I was trying to think of a similiar situation and the only thing I could come up with, even though it's very different, was when John Spencer, Leo on the West Wing, died unexpectedly. West Wing is my all time favorite show, I have every season on DVD and was SO upset when he died, when the show came back, they had Leo die suddenly on the show, of course it's fictional, it was awful and the cast said it was extremely difficult to do, but I was still glad the show was back, even though I missed John/Leo on every episode, it wasn't the same, it was different, but the show went on
(until they cancelled it :mad:) and I still loved it.

No flames.I miss them also. I can't imagine what it will be like without Bob.:sad1:

No flames here either...:goodvibes

I am really missing them too but can not even begin to think how difficult it will be for them to do the first one without Bawb....i'm not even sure i'm ready to listen either yet. :sad1:

I had a doctor appointment today and since I'm a teacher and can't just come and go I had to take the entire day off. I typically enjoy a day off (with DH at work and DS in preschool) by scrapbooking and catching up on podcasts. It's one of my most favorite things to do.

I realized today that while I miss the podcasts and look forward to their return, I think we will always miss the podcasts "as they were." Honestly, you can get Disney tips and info in so many places, but the podcasts offered so much more and that was personality.

I liked hearing the tales of how the members of the team had come together over the years because I truly think it was brilliant "casting" on Pete's part. While each member is unique and well-liked by all, I'm sure everyone would agree that the true humor from the show almost always involved Bob (either through something he said or did himself or something the team said in response to something he said or did).

While I look forward to the return of the podcast and am confident that it will be exceptional (as it truly seems like everything they do is far above average), I am certain it will have a different feel to it and will be very different from what it was.

I miss the podcast and I will miss it until the next one comes out!

Take care of yourself team and know that you are missed and appreciated. :flower3:

No flames here, I miss them also. It will be so weird, the first show I mean. I hope Pete, Kevin, John, Corey & Julie are Ok. I just ant to give a shout out to them & let them know that we are here for them, however long it takes:grouphug:

I had a doctor appointment today and since I'm a teacher and can't just come and go I had to take the entire day off. I typically enjoy a day off (with DH at work and DS in preschool) by scrapbooking and catching up on podcasts. It's one of my most favorite things to do.

I realized today that while I miss the podcasts and look forward to their return, I think we will always miss the podcasts "as they were." Honestly, you can get Disney tips and info in so many places, but the podcasts offered so much more and that was personality.

I liked hearing the tales of how the members of the team had come together over the years because I truly think it was brilliant "casting" on Pete's part. While each member is unique and well-liked by all, I'm sure everyone would agree that the true humor from the show almost always involved Bob (either through something he said or did himself or something the team said in response to something he said or did).

While I look forward to the return of the podcast and am confident that it will be exceptional (as it truly seems like everything they do is far above average), I am certain it will have a different feel to it and will be very different from what it was.

You are so right! You can get Disney tips just about anywhere but is it the personalities that we've come to love and consider our "Disney Family":flower3:

I know I'm missing it too. I also know that the crew needs some time to grieve and heal. I suspect they will be getting "back in the saddle" soon though as nothing helps like getting back into the routine of something you love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter