I made our own mickey ears!

surfergirl602

<font color=deeppink>Well you're one step ahead of
we are trying to budget our spending, so I've been trying to come up with ideas to help save us some money. So I made my girls mickey ears!!!

IMG_1729a.jpg

They are awesome!! How are they stuck to her head? Are they on barrettes? Your DD is beautiful, btw!!

WOW! These are super adorable, good job! Same as above, how do they stay in place?

I glued french clips to the back of the ears and sprayed them with a stiffening spray and put high buns behind them. I think if I have enough time I'll put some up in my etsy shop, but we leave soon. It takes me a month to pack. lol My girls love them. They are a great alternative to the real ones, and a big money saver for us, as we have three kiddos! maybe I'll just wear some myself!

Those are adorable and I bet they are more comfortable than those plastic headband ones. Good job!!

Those are adorable and I bet they are more comfortable than those plastic headband ones. Good job!!

we got some of those last trip, but princess ones, and they were so top heavy that they kept falling off. My girls only wore them for about a half an hour. What a waste! Now they can wear them and not have to worry about taking them off for rides and about their heads being hot, etc.

They are awesome cute but for those who aren't quite as crafty, Party city has Mickey and Minnie ears head bands for about $4.oo. Around here anyway lol They were mixed in with Party theme favors.

Very Creative!! Adorable! How exactly did you make them? Sadly they won't work for my boys! ANy suggestions on ears for them??
Well done!

Very Creative!! Adorable! How exactly did you make them? Sadly they won't work for my boys! ANy suggestions on ears for them??
Well done!

I crocheted them in a circle. Still trying to get that process down - I can do straight lines, but circles prove to be more challenging - :rotfl2: For boys I've seen crochets hats with ears on them, but that kind of defeats the purpose of being cooler. Headbands would just look kind of silly on a boy... what about glueing them to a baseball cap?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter