• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I made dinner and they didn't come! [UPDATED]

You are a much better person than I am. This happened once to us but we had invited 3 couples and only 1 couple showed! I was fuming mad. . .never worried, just mad, mad, mad. We called them on the spot and they provided excuses for not being there "Wife had to work late" "Busy working on remodeling the house" but could never excuse not calling us ahead of time to tell us that weren't coming.

We haven't invited them over since and won't.

Peggy

tc,
I know how they feel. I forgot one of my employee's wedding one time. How can you forget a wedding! This was embarrsing! (It was a small wedding, they noticed!) Luck for me the woman is a wonderful person and did not hold it against me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter