I love it so I'm now giving it for Christmas!

:goodvibes This is the brand of tea they serve in the concierge lounge at the Grand Californian! I love the hot cinnamon spice! I'm buying myself some for my stocking! :cool1:

Glad I could point you in that direction. I like the cinnamon spice too. But mostly I drink one of their Earl Grey's that is loose. Every year I get a bunch of little sampler packs to give out.

Diamond Candles. There is a ring in every candle, so it's like two gifts in one. I haven't found a scent I love by them yet, but the anticipation of getting to the ring is fun. I bought one for my sister.

I had a Tervis Tumbler up until this past week when I found out that they don't survive a "tumble" off the counter. :D I loved it, though, for hot and cold drinks. It didn't really hold in the heat, but I liked the size I had. They would make great gifts.

I also love the KCup storage drawer I have and will be buying one for my mom for Christmas. The Keurig sits on top of it. They sell them at Bed Bath & Beyond. :)

Thank you for sharing the Diamond Candles. I've never heard of them. I just ordered two candles for my husband to give me as a Christmas present! LOL

Lego Creationary game- great game for the family; Everyone enjoyed this game, even those I wouldn't have thought would.

Swiss Army Knife. DH bought me one to carry in my purse, I was sure I would never use it but I do all the time.

Towel warmer. DH got this for me last year and I love love love it. Best part is, he gets up before I do and puts towels in it so they are warm after my shower.

I have this set. I would say it is in-between the two. Not really red, not really pink, medium-dark (not bright), with just a tiny hint of purple - raspberry! :goodvibes (If I had to pick one I would say red)

Sounds great, Im getting the rapsberry, DH is getting black and Dsis is getting the zebra print :cool1:

Mine are not by ebags. I have several different brands. You can find nice ones at luggage stores & less expensive ones at Target. I do prefer the nicer ones though.

I think the basic size "shirt size" might be what they are called, are the most universally used.

Thanks!
:flower3:

I give either L'Occitane hand cream (www.loccitane.com) or Soap Rockettes from QVC. They are both very luxurious items that are a bit pricey but wouldn't necessarily buy for yourself.

www.qvc.com item A219313 Sorry, couldn't get a link to work

I have a pain disorder and there isn't much I can do about it except watch my diet. Pain meds make me look like I'm re-enacting the Exorcist. One thing that DOES help that I recently discovered are the really, really good heating pads that come in all sorts of shapes and sizes for pain.

I've told a couple of friends with various ailments who immediately told me that this is what they wanted for Christmas!

At least I don't have to guess. :goodvibes

One thing I think I may buy are some alpaca scarves - Fair Indigo has them on sale 3 for a $100 this weekend. Still trying to decide, but I better decide soon!

someone up thread starting talking about the Tervis Tumbler they got at Disney...

So I had to go look. about 4 years ago I bought a double walled water cup at disney for a souvieneer, I turned it upside down and sure enough it says Tervis on it.

Who knew. I love that cup so add me to the people who suggest it. It really is a great cup.

This year I bought people grid-its. They looked so cool I even bought one for myself. I'm always losing small items in the bottom of my work bag. They work well. The website is not so user friendly but they ship really quick and they are just something new and unusual.

http://www.cocooninnovations.com/

HeatherFeather said:
You have just sold two of these to me! For the record, they are also available at amazon.com with free shipping for prime members. Awesome stocking stuffer!

This thing is Evil!! I got mine on Amazon too. I have not been brave enough to use the voice that says "can you hear me" yet. I am afraid it might throw someone over the edge!!

Glad to be of help!

How do you get it out of the package? ;)

While shopping today I checked and the back of the package is actually cardboard, so the plastic peels right off. :rotfl2: When I was looking, the boys asked me what I was doing. They had a good laugh too.
For the last few years, at least one of the families in our group has had their first kid, so they always get an open-it. And it is always in a package marked OPEN FIRST. Real original, right?

I swear, I could just happily hand over my whole paycheck to ThinkGeek... lol. I :love: that place so much!

Speaking of them and gifts, if anyone has a guitar-playing child/spouse/friend/whatever, the guitar pick punch that ThinkGeek has is awesome. I got DS one last Christmas and he *loves* his!! You can take any old card that is no longer used and make your own custom guitar pick. It's SO cool. Functional, and sentimental. DS has used old KTTW cards, used-up gift cards, arcade cards, you name it, and made really cool guitar picks. There's a window so you can line up a specific part of the card (like Mickey!) and punch it out just in the right spot. It's just a really cool gift. :)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e91b/?pfm=Search&t=diy guitar pick punch

I swear, I could just happily hand over my whole paycheck to ThinkGeek... lol. I :love: that place so much!

Speaking of them and gifts, if anyone has a guitar-playing child/spouse/friend/whatever, the guitar pick punch that ThinkGeek has is awesome. I got DS one last Christmas and he *loves* his!! You can take any old card that is no longer used and make your own custom guitar pick. It's SO cool. Functional, and sentimental. DS has used old KTTW cards, used-up gift cards, arcade cards, you name it, and made really cool guitar picks. There's a window so you can line up a specific part of the card (like Mickey!) and punch it out just in the right spot. It's just a really cool gift. :)

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/e91b/?pfm=Search&t=diy guitar pick punch

I saw this and thought it was a great gift for DH, but is it worth $25? Still on the fence....

I saw this and thought it was a great gift for DH, but is it worth $25? Still on the fence....

In sheer value of how many picks you'd have to punch to make it equal out in cost, probably not... But in sentimental value, and "cool" value yeah, at least for DS. He loves that his picks don't look like anyone else's, and he loves that each pick has some sort of story behind it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter