I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at the Hyatt Regency in Aruba and it I saw 25k or 33k for club level.

We loved the Hyatt Regency in Aruba. The beach was wonderful, there was an amazing fruit bowl stand around a block away, fun shopping and restaurants easily within walking distance, taxis similar to Uber’s sitting at the door and the option to reserve palapas online. The grounds were beautiful. At 8000 points/day I would not choose to pay for club level, but I’m a more picky eater than most and I liked the other options available. I definitely am planning a grandma/granddaughter trip some day when DGD is a little older.

Last edited:

We loved the Hyatt Regency in Aruba. The beach was wonderful, there was an amazing fruit bowl stand around a block away, fun shopping and restaurants easily within walking distance, taxis similar to Uber’s sitting at the door and the option to reserve palapas online. The grounds were beautiful. At 8000 points/day I would not choose to pay for club level, but I’m a more picky eater than most and I liked the other options available. I definitely am planning a grandma/granddaughter trip some day when DGD is a little older.
Good to know. DS and I are super picky too. Although I have enjoyed club level when we stayed at HRH and PBR at Universal. The free breakfast and evening wine was nice.

I’m almost ready to apply for a CIC for P2 but I realized that I don’t really remember the specifics I put down on the application for her first “business” CIP. Does Chase care about (compare) this information? If I say P2’s business is 2 years old instead of 3 or that she makes $15000 a year instead of $10000 is the app going to get flagged in any way? What if I don’t pick all of the same exact sub categories for the business type? TIA.

I have had little time to catch up on this thread since returning from the world on 1/1 but I’m trying every chance I get lol.

I’m almost ready to apply for a CIC for P2 but I realized that I don’t really remember the specifics I put down on the application for her first “business” CIP. Does Chase care about (compare) this information? If I say P2’s business is 2 years old instead of 3 or that she makes $15000 a year instead of $10000 is the app going to get flagged in any way? What if I don’t pick all of the same exact sub categories for the business type? TIA.

I have had little time to catch up on this thread since returning from the world on 1/1 but I’m trying every chance I get lol.
Your application doesn’t need to match. Chase won’t look at that at all and for all they know it’s for your wife’s “other business” LOL!

Since I cannot find a good deal on a Disney resort when dh & I are in Orlando end of March, i’m looking on URs. We’ve stayed at WBC and I’d like to try a different place. Considering Hilton bonnet creek, Marriott world center and Hyatt regency cypress something lol. Any feedback on any of those? Not giving up on Disney but I could book one of the refundable rates so at least we have something!

Since I cannot find a good deal on a Disney resort when dh & I are in Orlando end of March, i’m looking on URs. We’ve stayed at WBC and I’d like to try a different place. Considering Hilton bonnet creek, Marriott world center and Hyatt regency cypress something lol. Any feedback on any of those? Not giving up on Disney but I could book one of the refundable rates so at least we have something!

I stayed at Hyatt Regency Cypress. It was really nice. I’d love to go back some day.

Did you look at Waldorf on Hilton points?

How many of you? Could you rent DVC and cash out UR’s to pay for it?

How many of you? Could you rent DVC and cash out UR’s to pay for it?
It's just my dh & I (just 2-3 nights after his conference in Orlando) so we are good with a studio. I haven't found anyone to rent to us yet. I've looked around some and going to look more tonight. We've just been sitting here talking and we really want to stay at Disney, if at all possible!

It's just my dh & I (just 2-3 nights after his conference in Orlando) so we are good with a studio. I haven't found anyone to rent to us yet. I've looked around some and going to look more tonight. We've just been sitting here talking and we really want to stay at Disney, if at all possible!
Can you go on orbitz and use the promo code booknow? That’s what we ended up using for our stay. I’m not sure what’s even available for your dates though

Can you go on orbitz and use the promo code booknow? That’s what we ended up using for our stay. I’m not sure what’s even available for your dates though
I'll go check. There is availability but it's spring break so the prices are high. I think it is nuts that this conference is during spring break. My dh has attended this one many times and it's always been end of April. First one I can go with him on and we can stay after for a couple of days and it's during spring break!

I'll go check. There is availability but it's spring break so the prices are high. I think it is nuts that this conference is during spring break. My dh has attended this one many times and it's always been end of April. First one I can go with him on and we can stay after for a couple of days and it's during spring break!
Lol I’m sure you’ll still have fun. Hopefully you’re able to find something

Another dining post:

We are eating lunch at Disney springs one of our days. I wanted homecoming since Tim tracker said it’s his favorite but there aren’t any adrs. We’ve done house of blues and raglan road before. Can any give me some good suggestions for places to eat lunch? I’d rather not do Morimoto because we have so many Asian meals planned but if anyone absolutely loves it I might change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter