I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would advise against buying Norwegian tickets if you were going May 2019 until you see what happens with them and their debts. They may be much better off than they are now by the time you can buy tickets for 2020.
Of course I will wait and see.

I had given myself until 36 and if I was pregnant by then, DH and I would be happy just the two of us. It was that exact month when I was turning 36, I got pregnant with DS.
I always wanted to adopt but weren’t sure we could afford it, wanted to change our lifestyle, etc. My sister got pregnant with her first about the same time we started adoption paperwork. Her second pregnancy was twins three years later at 41. Our son is 3 months younger than the twins. Worked out perfectly.

Eh, I just log in to my sister’s account and use hers. My CC and my moms are in sisters account as are our addresses. No problem. I signed up for a free Prime trial for Christmas, but the fee was going to me charged 12/25 so I cancelled it today.
I guess I can. I just tried and it sent to download the video app. I don’t watch videos so never tried before.

I guess I can. I just tried and it sent to download the video app. I don’t watch videos so never tried before.

My Mom and DD both use out Netflix and Prime accounts to watch movies. They both have access to our Amazon account so it works pretty easily. DM lives nearby, DD goes to college across the country. The only issue we've had is that only 2-3 people can stream Netflix at the same time, but it's only happened once or twice.

My Mom and DD both use out Netflix and Prime accounts to watch movies. They both have access to our Amazon account so it works pretty easily. DM lives nearby, DD goes to college across the country. The only issue we've had is that only 2-3 people can stream Netflix at the same time, but it's only happened once or twice.
We have Comcast for everything. I am in the process of setting up Hulu as I’m tired of paying Comcast’s ridiculous prices. So far Hulu plus Comcast Internet is the cheapest combo I can find, with the channels we watch, and it’s still going to cost $140 per month. I have used Netflix one, when the Gilmore Girls new episodes came out, then cancelled. There just aren’t a lot of shows out there I’m interested in.

Did you get your Varo link? How long after that message? I just received that same reply.

My push from Chase still hasn't hit either, I'm sure holidays are about to come into play as well. Gave DH back his Iphone, Varo looks perfect on my Android.
I did. Came through about 7 hours later, same support person who sent me the we’ve reached out link sent me the link.

I have used Netflix one, when the Gilmore Girls new episodes came out, then cancelled. There just aren’t a lot of shows out there I’m interested in.

GG and The Crown are the only reason I use netflix. And I either use a new email to sign up for one month free or hope one of my emails gets a 'we want you back, here's a month on us' emails. I did buy a year in the life on dvd last month after I saw it at Target for like 15 bucks. This way I can watch it once a year without having to deal with netflix and be happy.

I get movies from the library, I have to wait longer because so many people put them on hold but it doesn't bother me.

GG and The Crown are the only reason I use netflix. And I either use a new email to sign up for one month free or hope one of my emails gets a 'we want you back, here's a month on us' emails. I did buy a year in the life on dvd last month after I saw it at Target for like 15 bucks. This way I can watch it once a year without having to deal with netflix and be happy.

I get movies from the library, I have to wait longer because so many people put them on hold but it doesn't bother me.

Same. Other than GG and the Crown they don't have much that interests me. My DM watches it more than I do. We are planning to stop Netflix. I do want HBO for a few months when Game of Thrones is back on. Current plan is to only get Netflix again when something good comes out, and it looks like The Crown isn't coming out anytime soon. DH gets us lots of movies from the library and it's been working well for us.

We have Comcast for everything. I am in the process of setting up Hulu as I’m tired of paying Comcast’s ridiculous prices. So far Hulu plus Comcast Internet is the cheapest combo I can find, with the channels we watch, and it’s still going to cost $140 per month. I have used Netflix one, when the Gilmore Girls new episodes came out, then cancelled. There just aren’t a lot of shows out there I’m interested in.

We have Comcast, too, and hate it, and seem to pay more than other people for less service. We barely have any channels, but I want some basic news like CNN in case something serious is going on. I almost never watch TV anymore. We do stream stuff. I don't have Hulu, but wouldn't mind checking it out once we turn off the Netflix. I watched GG there, too.

My dad said he’s paying $150 for their directv every month. He also pays for Netflix every month. He’s been in the process of deciding on something else and he said him and my mom are thinking about getting slingtv. I told them it sucks but my mom HAS to have lifetime. Dh and I use my dad’s Netflix account and don’t have any other tv so we don’t pay for any kind of streaming services. We have amazon prime but I’ve never even used it. I absolutely love Netflix. We mostly watch the office and friends. I also love riverdale and legacies on the cw and they let you watch them for free the day after they air on tv

I asked DS11 which one he liked better, Spider-Verse or Aquaman and his pick was Aquaman. He preferred the real people to animated comics.
I’m seriously surprised anyone could like aquaman but I guess like you said everyone likes different things. I was completely confused most of the movie. They didn’t explain anything that was going on. Like the giant monster thing under water. It didn’t make any sense to me. It looked like Godzilla under water.

My dad said he’s paying $150 for their directv every month. He also pays for Netflix every month. He’s been in the process of deciding on something else and he said him and my mom are thinking about getting slingtv. I told them it sucks but my mom HAS to have lifetime. Dh and I use my dad’s Netflix account and don’t have any other tv so we don’t pay for any kind of streaming services. We have amazon prime but I’ve never even used it. I absolutely love Netflix. We mostly watch the office and friends. I also love riverdale and legacies on the cw and they let you watch them for free the day after they air on tv

If you like Netflix and have free access to Prime I suggest you check it out. There are a few good things on there, too. We have Prime for shipping reasons and I only started streaming from it in the past year, but I do like some of what's on there.

I’m adopted and so is my brother. My parents didn’t get us until their 30s because it took awhile to first find out they couldn’t have kids and then to go through the adoption process.

I have a few friends who have adopted kiddos. Most were older doing so as well. They tried to have children for many years before they decided to adopt. It's funny, I cannot imagine any of them any other way. They were meant to adopt but just had to jump through some hoops to get to that point.

Our first date was a car ride lol. We are from a small town and the only cool thing to do with your bf/gf is go on long car rides around town. We started dating in high school. The first movie I remember seeing together was either tron in 3D or Charlie St. Cloud. I can’t remember which one came first
Driving around was what people did in our town too! We were next door neighbors in a really small town. Used to walk home from the school bus together and play in the back yard. One day after getting my license I asked him if he wanted to go to the store and that was that. I honestly can't remember the first movie we saw together. We would have had to be in the nearest city which was four hours away from our town.

Just booked our Airbnbs in Rome and Venice for our spring break 2020 trip to Italy. We are spending 6 nights in Rome with a day trip to Florence and two nights in Venice. DH and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary that year. Yes, we are taking the kids so need to find cost effective flights for 4. I’m not sure we’ll have enough miles for 4 tickets before May 2019 when award flights open up. I also need direct flights as DH is a nervous flyer so multiple flights/layovers is not an option.

Luckily, Norwegian Air has very reasonable flights from EWR.. direct to Rome, some for as low as $350 round trip! However this particular airline doesn’t have the best reviews and who knows if they’ll be around for our trip lol..

I signed up for scottscheapflights premium to get flight alerts for my trip.

First trip to Italy and so so excited!
This makes me feel super behind! I've been focusing so much on our upcoming Disney trip that I haven't really nailed down our Italy itinerary or thought much about plane tickets. Better get on it soon it sounds like!

I have no idea what the first movie dh and I saw together. We became a couple in high school, the weekend I had a drunken Halloween costume bash at my house (my mom was out of town LOL). I was seeing someone else (two others actually) and dh was dumb enough to wait for me to smarten up and choose him. That was 33 years ago :-)

Oh.My.goodness! I could have been you and you been me...my dh & I met at a drunken party in high school and I also had, lol, just ONE boyfriend at that time. My (future) dh waited for me to get it together and choose him. Took about 6 months. We were 16yo at the time and that was 27 years ago for us.

I decided to go for the SW biz for dh...got this message:

Thank you for your request.

We need to review your request a little longer. We will let you know of our decision as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card.

No, 7-10, 2 weeks or 30 days given. What does this message mean?

ETA: Dh is 3/24 and CS is 800+. 1/30, 2/24 with Chase.

ETA2: Automated line says 30 days...

Last edited:

We need to review your request a little longer. We will let you know of our decision as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing the Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Business Credit Card.

means pre-30 days.
or
our system is too slow to pass you through the auto approval system.

I’ve received the same message on our last Chase business applications....believe it’s replaced the 30 day message.....card was approved 7 days later
Hopefully yours will be approved sooner

We do DirectTV Now (live TV) so I can get all my news and other shows. It's $35 a month. We have Hulu for now because I've been getting it basically free through the Amex offers. We get HBO Go when Barry and Silicon Valley are on then cancel. DH told my parents he wanted Netflix for Christmas so I assume he'll get that. I don't watch movies like he does. I use CBS All Access for my CBS sitcoms that aren't on Hulu and Big Brother in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter