I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... how long is the drive home from CA?! Fingers crossed for the CIC!

I think it’s about 16 hours. We got kind of a late start today so we only drove 7 hours. Right at 9 hours left for tomorrow. It’s not a great drive. A whole lot of nothingness for a lot of the drive. There is a 106-mile stretch in Utah where there is no gas, restaurants or bathrooms.

I think it’s about 16 hours. We got kind of a late start today so we only drove 7 hours. Right at 9 hours left for tomorrow. It’s not a great drive. A whole lot of nothingness for a lot of the drive. There is a 106-mile stretch in Utah where there is no gas, restaurants or bathrooms.

106 mile stretch in Utah - so that's about an hour right? :car:

Already have the 2-week CIC message. Got that last time but then it changed to 7-10 days and of course, denial!

So, you're saying you couldn't wait to get home to apply for the CIC?

We had such a great time at DLR! Definitely will go back another time. I also got to meet a DIS’er while at DL! It was great getting to meet someone I chat with regularly and who has been really helpful to me! Here’s a pic of us :-)

sN7psmN.jpg

We had such a great time at DLR! Definitely will go back another time. I also got to meet a DIS’er while at DL! It was great getting to meet someone I chat with regularly and who has been really helpful to me! Here’s a pic of us :-)

sN7psmN.jpg

OMG, did you meet Albort??

Wow, you guys are slacking! We just got back from an 11 day non-churning trailer trip to Oregon (although I did put a dent in those double dip MSR's), and I'm only 70 pages behind??

sN7psmN.jpg

OMG, did you meet Albort??

OMG, tell me you found @Albort!!! Because he looks just like Albort does in his avatar!

And you'll need to update these threads:

Where's Albort?

Didn't find Albort, BUT...

Help me find Albort please

I found Albort!!!!!!!!!

My Picture with Albort

Where will you be next week Albort?

Tips to find Albort!

Albort Siteing

How to spot Albort?

Albort Finding???

Albort (challenge of who can find him)

Albort where will you be this weekend?

I am completely new to the whole Albort thing lol. I’m so confused.
Lol! Take a peek at some of the old threads @Lain linked to get the full picture. The threads are quite entertaining. But in a nutshell, @Albort was a DL CM. Whe DIS’ers found out, they began trying to hunt him down in the park. He didn’t really want to be found. The couple times he was found, he didn’t want his pic posted because then others could find him easier.

Lol! Take a peek at some of the old threads @Lain linked to get the full picture. The threads are quite entertaining. But in a nutshell, @Albort was a DL CM. Whe DIS’ers found out, they began trying to hunt him down in the park. He didn’t really want to be found. The couple times he was found, he didn’t want his pic posted because then others could find him easier.
I read through them some lol. We’ve never been to DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts