I love credit cards so much! v5.0 - 2022 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this month I got a CIU. If I add an employee card now will that spend contribute to the MSR? Normally I wait for the first month to close and I get a second card by requesting a replacement for a damaged card but if I can just get an employee card I'll just do that to help make the MSR.

Earlier this month I got a CIU. If I add an employee card now will that spend contribute to the MSR? Normally I wait for the first month to close and I get a second card by requesting a replacement for a damaged card but if I can just get an employee card I'll just do that to help make the MSR.
yes! I always request an employee card. The spend always counts, I don't think there has ever been a bank that doesn't allow employee cards/authorized user spend to not count.

yes! I always request an employee card. The spend always counts, I don't think there has ever been a bank that doesn't allow employee cards/authorized user spend to not count.
I ask because I had a US Bank business card that required the spend be on the main card. I only noticed that the fine print stated this when I didn't get my bonus when I expected to get it due to a small amount going to the employee card.

Like most things in life there are exceptions to the rule. Chase and AmEx are definitely fine, and most other bigger named CC issuers. But US Bank is one of the exceptions.

@Haley R off topic but hope you guys stay safe during this crazy hurricane. We were supposed to fly in on Thursday, but on Sunday made the decision to postpone. Obvious now it was the smart choice. Keep us posted on how you guys are doing 😊
Thanks! We’re on the east side so we’re hoping it isn’t too bad. No one here seems concerned but I’m a little worried about flooding because we had some roads flood a couple weeks ago just from a normal rain storm. We’ve stocked up on food, water, gas, etc and moved some things inside from our patio. We didn’t put shutters up yet but might tomorrow. Dh’s work cancelled tomorrow and ds had daycare cancelled for Thursday. We’re kind of just sitting and waiting at this point

Just checked my Chase offers, as I do nearly every day. On one of my six cards, there were multiple “flash sales.” Only good for five days, but 20% off at a bunch of places. Home Depot, Best Buy, cvs, macys, dollar tree, and McDonald’s. Hope some of you have these.
0/14 for me on flash offers. Can't complain though. I had the regular 10% off OD/OM on 8 of them recently. Six of them were for the save up to $8 and two were for the save $11. So that was a nice savings on Disney GC purchases.

Thanks! We’re on the east side so we’re hoping it isn’t too bad. No one here seems concerned but I’m a little worried about flooding because we had some roads flood a couple weeks ago just from a normal rain storm. We’ve stocked up on food, water, gas, etc and moved some things inside from our patio. We didn’t put shutters up yet but might tomorrow. Dh’s work cancelled tomorrow and ds had daycare cancelled for Thursday. We’re kind of just sitting and waiting at this point
Be safe! The most recent spaghetti models have it coming across by you. We’re watching safely in Chicago but heading back to Naples on Saturday. Fingers crossed we weather it well.

Be safe! The most recent spaghetti models have it coming across by you. We’re watching safely in Chicago but heading back to Naples on Saturday. Fingers crossed we weather it well.
Yeah it’s looking like it may cut right across over us. I’m a little nervous about that. I will most likely convince dh to do the shutters tomorrow to make me feel better

For anyone interested about my flight to Saskatoon:

WJ's website said if I booked through another airline (which I did, of course- Delta) that I had to talk to that airline. So while I was still at home Monday morning I messaged them through their app. Originally I said that they changed the second leg of my flight but that I could still see my original flight schedule being sold on their website. So the agent put me back on the original connection!

I had several coworkers booked on the same itinerary as me, but I am the only one who got in touch with anyone before arriving at the airport that morning.

We all got to the airport around the same time. Some went to the Delta counter first (I was one of those). I was actually given boarding passes for both legs on my original itinerary. The others, who had not called, were told "go talk to WJ". So we all traipsed over to the other terminal to talk to WJ. The WJ agent looked at my boarding passes and told me flat out "you're not going to make that connection" but I figured, what the heck, what did I have to lose at this point? Everyone else was told "talk to the ground agents in Calgary."

When we landed in Calgary, someone from the ground crew came on board and called two names.... someone else, and me. They said please see them at the gate- they had new boarding passes for us. Yikes! But it turned out they had just bumped me to a later flight that same day (whew!).

Out of all the people on my itinerary, I am the only one who arrived in Saskatoon on the same day I was originally scheduled. So it seems to have paid off for me to have messaged a Delta agent and gotten put back on the original flights.

The rest of the people arrived here at the hotel around noon today.

And @wdwgroupie- I treated myself to the charcuterie board at Ayden Kitchen tonight on your recommendation even though the conference provides all meals. I learned they smoke many of those meats themselves! It was quite lovely and far better than hotel catering food. Thank you for the recommendation!

Ok...Lyft Pink membership.... Apparanetly I still have one that will expire on 10/3/22- it's from an old pc'd CSR..... I checked the app,and I can't downgrade it or cancel it, how do I do this? I could pause it, but I need it shut off,and advice?

Ugh, I forgot to go through the BA Avios link for AirBNB. Just as I hit the final booking button, it popped into my head! It's only 1,000 avios, but too much hassle to cancel and rebook, as the host opened a special slot for us and had to modify that slot on the platform. Next time, I'll remember. I am saving 14% in gc/fuel points, so there's that.

Dh said no shutters this morning at 6 am because no one else is putting them up. Then at 9 he asked me if we should put them up. He’s putting them up now 😆 Our neighbors have a lot of junk in their yard that they decided not to pick up. So far just a lot of rain and some wind
Where are you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter