I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I just found this thread and want to know the best credit cards I should be applying for maximum bonus points. Thanks!

Past 24 months new cards for myself
04/21- Comenity Capital Bank issued Carters Merchandise Card
07/21- Chase Sapphire Preferred

My husband has not opened any new cards in the past 24 months

We currently each have our own Chase Southwest Signature Card, I have the Chase Disney Visa and the Bank of America Alaska Airlines, My husband also has the Chase Visa Signature Amazon Prime Card. All of these cards we have had for many many years and now I am thinking I should close some and re open to get bonus points? We pay off each card each statement.

We love our Southwest Card as we do most our flying on Southwest. I currently do not use my Southwest Card so it would be very easy for me to cancel and in a few months re sign up. My husband uses his Southwest card for daily expenses. I use the Disney Visa daily as I'm trying to accrue Disney Dollars for a Disneyland Trip next summer. The Alaska card is used because when we don't fly Southwest we fly Alaska and with the card we get free luggage.

Please share with me the cards I should cancel and re open and am I missing anything?

We are currently saving for a Royal Caribbean Cruise in February 2022. Cruise is paid for from a canceled cruise credit during COVID. We plan to use Southwest points for the flights.

We also have a family wedding in Hawaii over Memorial Day Weekend. Nothing booked for that yet so will need airline miles and hopefully hotel points through Marriott.

And then as mentioned above a Disneyland trip in July. I currently have about $950 in Disney Dollars form my Disney Visa.

Thank you!!!
I agree with @becauseimnew You can get a support bonus if you support your DH for CSP of his own. Many of us have Disney Visa, but I only use it when there are elevated offers (like a recent one for 5x points) but otherwise sock drawer it. If you have the Premier with AF, you can downgrade to no AF card and keep it for the Disney discount benefits. Much easier to rack up rewards on CSP than Disney Visa (CSP SUB alone is at least $1000)

Hello! I just found this thread and want to know the best credit cards I should be applying for maximum bonus points. Thanks!

Past 24 months new cards for myself
04/21- Comenity Capital Bank issued Carters Merchandise Card
07/21- Chase Sapphire Preferred

My husband has not opened any new cards in the past 24 months

We currently each have our own Chase Southwest Signature Card, I have the Chase Disney Visa and the Bank of America Alaska Airlines, My husband also has the Chase Visa Signature Amazon Prime Card. All of these cards we have had for many many years and now I am thinking I should close some and re open to get bonus points? We pay off each card each statement.

We love our Southwest Card as we do most our flying on Southwest. I currently do not use my Southwest Card so it would be very easy for me to cancel and in a few months re sign up. My husband uses his Southwest card for daily expenses. I use the Disney Visa daily as I'm trying to accrue Disney Dollars for a Disneyland Trip next summer. The Alaska card is used because when we don't fly Southwest we fly Alaska and with the card we get free luggage.

Please share with me the cards I should cancel and re open and am I missing anything?

We are currently saving for a Royal Caribbean Cruise in February 2022. Cruise is paid for from a canceled cruise credit during COVID. We plan to use Southwest points for the flights.

We also have a family wedding in Hawaii over Memorial Day Weekend. Nothing booked for that yet so will need airline miles and hopefully hotel points through Marriott.

And then as mentioned above a Disneyland trip in July. I currently have about $950 in Disney Dollars form my Disney Visa.

Thank you!!!

Welcome! You are on the right track earning Ultimate Rewards with your new Chase Sapphire Preferred. They are a very versatile currency and can transfer to airlines and hotels - IHG, Hyatt and Marriott.

Depending on how much spend you have and since it is $4000 in 3 months for a CSP, you might want to support your husband to the CSP to start out. Right now, you would get 20K UR's for sending him a link. And he would earn an additional 100K UR's. There is another strategy which his 0/24 status is great for but it would up your MSR's to 12K in the next 3 months - I mention our Reddit board below and it has that info if you have that much spend and are interested.

When is your annual fee due to hit for your SW card? If it's fairly soon, that also means your yearly points are coming as well. You could wait for the points and then close the card. They will refund the annual fee on closing, if you have paid it when it posts. As mentioned, the bonus was just recently better and more than likely will go up again. Closer to end of year, start of new year is a good time to try for SW's cards and companion pass.

Once you both get the Sapphire sign up's, then it's time to add other Chase cards as they are subject to 5/24. After that, consider other currencies such as Amex.

We also have a Dischurners small and private group on Reddit which explains some other strategies. You do have to join Reddit to read there if you are not already a member. If you have interest, send a message to @Albort or @SouthFayetteFan and they can add you. You just let them know what your Reddit name is.

I just dabble in a card here and there, but I love UR's, like MR's from Amex, and have cards for IHG, Hyatt, Marriott. Hyatt gives in my opinion the best value in points per $, transfer 1 to 1, and have some really nice hotels as well as some basic hotels. I transfer UR's to World of Hyatt for my stays there.

Marriott and IHG have fairly good programs but IHG has variable pricing in place that has ballooned up some of their better places. Marriott also adjusts their point prices to the market, but some properties can be good travel deals. The free night certificates you get from each of these programs usually cover the annual fee and a bit more.

Hello! I am new here and I would like to learn what card or cards might follow our recent ones. Also how soon to apply for the next cards.

*Cards applied for in past 24 months:
P1 07/21 CHASE Sapphire Preferred
P2 07/21 CHASE Sapphire Reserve
We met minimum spend on each of these for bonuses.

P2 has years old Capital One Venture
P2 has years old Capital One Cash Card, P1 is authorized user.
P1 has years old Pottery Barn store card

*Regularly put groceries, gas, travel & most purchases on cards. New to paying bills on cards.

*Balances are paid in full.

*Fly out of CLE mostly, also utilize PIT and CAK.

*FF- Southwest, United have the most miles from us

*We use Southwest for about 5 round trips per year, typically.

*We don’t have a particular hotel rewards preference.

*Points on SW(used some recently, so not much at present) P1-8424, P2-3188, kids have some too. Points on United: P1-11570, P2-20505, again kids have some. We have small amounts on Delta and American.

*Goals—Maybe too ambitious to just use points on this one—but fly four of us business class round trip to Greece in June 2022.
(We have a big spend we may pay on early, if it might be beneficial to earn points this way.)

Also perhaps earn a Companion pass on Southwest-we visit family about 5 times a year.

*Regular travel is to visit family. We also visit WDW about once per year. Other leisure travel includes DCL, ABD, and some on our own trips.

*Travel party-P1(me), P2–DH,DD 14, and DS 11. Sometimes when we visit family only myself and two kids go.

Thank you!

Well I managed to pick up $1200 in VGC today, lol. So I guess I'll be driving around to the various FDs a bit more this week. It takes about an hour for me to hit the 4 I did today. So I guess about an hour to clear $2k isn't bad. The one cashier felt it was just $500 per transaction and felt she could do another one. Is there a time limit between them or not?

I saw on reddit/DOC about "coins". I'm trying to read how this all works. Has anyone done this? I don't have enough space on my CIU right now (which I'm working on the MSR) but I could do my CIC, or CSR. It's a shame I don't have another MSR to hit right now.

Another Hawaii trip report! Had a great time on our trip to Kauai and Maui. All the things I worried about didn’t turn out to be a big deal.

Our itinerary was:
4 nights Wyndham Shearwater in Princeville (timeshare points)
4 nights Grand Hyatt Kauai (100k Hyatt points)
3 nights VRBO before Hana (cash)
3 nights Grand Wailea (3 FNC)

We only needed to get DD tested and went to the CityHealth location at Oakland Airport North Field. I could have found somewhere closer, but I really wanted the rapid test so I wouldn’t have to worry about it as long. Got the test result in 30 minutes, just as we arrived home! No angst! 😆

We flew Southwest, which participates in pre-clear. Got to SJC a little earlier, breezed through security with Clear and TSA precheck. I asked where to get the bracelets at the gate counter. We got ours quickly since nobody else was there yet, but later we saw a big line. Then we trekked alllll the way to the other end of the airport to go to The Club with our Priority Passes. Only the one at A8 was open, which is even further than the one at A15. The breakfast offerings were so not worth the trek. As we were walking back, I saw that the SW app said we needed to rebook our flights! I speed walked back, but it was just a glitch. :faint:

I was worried about carmageddon. It was fine on Kauai. The Thrifty line was very normal. On Maui, we had Thrifty again and the Thrifty/Dollar line was out the door. All the car rental companies are in the same building and that was the only one we saw with the huge line. DH waited 45 minutes and we got the last full-size car (what we booked). DH was like darn, maybe someone else could have taken it and we would get an upgrade lol. We passed by again when we flew out, Thrifty/Dollar was the only one with the line out the door again, but it was a lot shorter than when we picked up the car.

First stop on the itinerary was Princeville, Kauai. Had a lot of timeshare points left, so blew almost an entire year’s worth on 4 nights in the one and only 3-bedroom unit at the Wyndham Shearwater. I think it used to be the developer’s unit. Huge unit, set on a cliffside, with awesome ocean views. I could see sunset from one side of the balcony and sunrise from the other.

CFA7FAD6-4460-45B4-8FD9-A8C58D89FCC0.jpeg

From Princeville, we did a Napali Coast boat tour with North Shore Charters. I really wanted one that leaves from the North Shore to cut down on the sailing distance. North Shore Charters leaves from Anini Beach, which isn’t affected by the Hanalei road closures. Their small boat is very new, not crowded, and the crew was very nice. The scenery is beautiful, and we were able to go into two sea caves, a deep one and one with an open ceiling. That was my favorite part. DD got seasick though. :( The return trip was very bumpy, it feels like up, crash, up, crash lol.

0A6407B4-FDBB-44DA-82EB-31DE1113DA18.jpeg

We spent a beach day at Anini. Went past the park and campground, seemed to be less people. The water was calm and super shallow for a long way in. Since DH and I have been to Kauai before, I took a play it by ear approach to some of our days. One day we decided to stop at Kilauea Lighthouse. I didn’t know you now need a reservation. Oops. Still a nice view from the lookout point though.

705AE963-3288-4902-8880-BB48C42133EC.jpeg
I also didn’t do a reservation for Ha’ena State Park, which you need to access Ke’e Beach and Kalalau Trail. Reservations open up at midnight Hawaii time 30 days before and reportedly are gone in minutes. That’s 3 am Pacific time for me. If we weren’t on vacation when it opened up, I might have done it. The shuttle has started running again. But the shuttle stop is past the road closure, so that involves an early day to get through the closure before 7:45 am, unless you go on a weekend.

The Hanalei road closure is right after the Princeville Center, where the restaurants and Foodland grocery store is. Traffic gets very backed up during the times when the road opens. Foodland is very crowded after dinner time. We found the dining options a bit limited and some places aren’t open for dinner.

Our second stop was to the Grand Hyatt Kauai, on the South Shore. I put a review on the hotel thread, here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...it-cards-so-much-thread.3680669/post-63215805
From here, we did the ATV tour at Kipu Ranch. It was a lot of fun, though started out a little slow. First stop is to the field where they filmed Jurassic Park. We got a talk about the culture, history, and movie sites. Very interesting, but a bit long and rather hot sitting there. Second stop is to the first down slope where the drivers get a lesson. After that it gets more exciting. Third stop is to an overlook to Menehune Fishpond. Last stop is the overlook to Kipu Kai Beach, the film site of the Jurassic Park scene where the little girl is attacked for her sandwiches. Also, Six Days and Seven Nights, and The Descendants with George Clooney (not the Disney film series lol). Some tips that I learned the hard way - don’t put on your poncho until it actually rains (hot!) and if you choose to wear helmets (optional), take them off as soon as you stop each time (same reason - hot!). 😆

6ED9FE3B-EA0B-473E-A6EE-513A36406FA6.jpeg

Another day, we drove up Waimea Canyon. Very scenic. We drove all the way up to the Pu’u o Kila Lookout, but the clouds had rolled in. Could not see a single thing. 😞

DD9B4805-8468-469E-88E3-08F216819B64.jpeg

We then flew from Kauai to Maui, and then drove to our vacation rental about 20 minutes before Hana. DH and I have done the Road to Hana before kids, made it to the Black Sand Beach before we turned back in the dark. We did it a second time when DD was a baby. I think she got car sick because she kept crying. We ended up having a picnic lunch at Garden of Eden and then turning back (not even halfway to Hana). This time I was determined to explore Hana and points beyond! By the time we got off the plane, waited for the rental car, and got groceries, it was 5 pm. We made a straight shot for our vacation rental. The Road to Hana is the journey, not the destination. Well, today, it was the destination lol.

Our vacation rental was a cute place on a hill, just off the Hana Hwy. Nice view of the ocean in front and mountains and grazing cows behind. Would have been perfect if not for the small flying bugs and gecko poop lol. Middle of the rain forest, so I guess it’s to be expected. Fun fact - you can distinguish gecko poop from mouse poop by the white tip that’s crystallized uric acid (thanks Google!).

From here, we went to the Hana Lava Tube, ‘Ohe‘o Gulch, and hiked the Pipiwai Trail. The water level at ‘Ohe‘o Gulch was very high, not like the typically idyllic pictures at all. The Pipiwai Trail to Waimoku Falls is 4 miles roundtrip. We’re not big hikers but wanted to see the bamboo forest. I was originally thinking we’d just hike to the bamboo forest, which is 1 mile in. But the bamboo forest is huge! By the time we made it out of the forest, we were almost to Waimoku Falls, so we ended up doing the whole trail. It was hot, humid, muddy in parts, sometimes crowded, but worth it!

1419CD7E-45FE-4C21-821B-C0CC96AE0670.jpeg

977F613D-9298-4B8E-AE0F-D415EEF508A6.jpeg

We took the Back Road away from Hana to get to the Grand Wailea. It was interesting to see the different landscapes. We only had a 2WD, which was fine since the roads were dry. There is a section that is unpaved. We saw places in the road where it had washed out before. From the map, it looks like you can get from the south quickly to Wailea. But nope, public road doesn’t connect. Have to go all the way back to Kahului and then back down.

D4440A70-7C97-4EC1-BF47-664702BDD42A.jpeg

Last stop was for some R&R at the Grand Wailea! I put a review here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...it-cards-so-much-thread.3680669/post-63218263
All in all, a great trip!

Last edited:
Question for American Airlines. I have points, haven’t flown with them in more than 20 years. But my daughters wants to use AA to fly to Florida - can she book with my points? Would I do this like with SW? I have booked for my kids with my points on SW many times.

Hello! I am new here and I would like to learn what card or cards might follow our recent ones. Also how soon to apply for the next cards.

*Cards applied for in past 24 months:
P1 07/21 CHASE Sapphire Preferred
P2 07/21 CHASE Sapphire Reserve
We met minimum spend on each of these for bonuses.

P2 has years old Capital One Venture
P2 has years old Capital One Cash Card, P1 is authorized user.
P1 has years old Pottery Barn store card

*Regularly put groceries, gas, travel & most purchases on cards. New to paying bills on cards.

*Balances are paid in full.

*Fly out of CLE mostly, also utilize PIT and CAK.

*FF- Southwest, United have the most miles from us

*We use Southwest for about 5 round trips per year, typically.

*We don’t have a particular hotel rewards preference.

*Points on SW(used some recently, so not much at present) P1-8424, P2-3188, kids have some too. Points on United: P1-11570, P2-20505, again kids have some. We have small amounts on Delta and American.

*Goals—Maybe too ambitious to just use points on this one—but fly four of us business class round trip to Greece in June 2022.
(We have a big spend we may pay on early, if it might be beneficial to earn points this way.)

Also perhaps earn a Companion pass on Southwest-we visit family about 5 times a year.

*Regular travel is to visit family. We also visit WDW about once per year. Other leisure travel includes DCL, ABD, and some on our own trips.

*Travel party-P1(me), P2–DH,DD 14, and DS 11. Sometimes when we visit family only myself and two kids go.

Thank you!
I would apply for the United of the United cards, they have several different option and they all have elevated SUBs at the moment. The AF is waived the first year on United Explorer. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open, plus 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total on purchases in the first 6 month . You could apply then create a support link for P2. There are support links in the DisChurners.

I wouldn't recommend the Southwest cards at the moment as the SUBs are the low 40,000 miles.

Question for American Airlines. I have points, haven’t flown with them in more than 20 years. But my daughters wants to use AA to fly to Florida - can she book with my points? Would I do this like with SW? I have booked for my kids with my points on SW many times.
Yep. Just book with her name and info just like SW.

Another Hawaii trip report! Had a great time on our trip to Kauai and Maui. All the things I worried about didn’t turn out to be a big deal.

Our itinerary was:
4 nights Wyndham Shearwater in Princeville (timeshare points)
4 nights Grand Hyatt Kauai (100k Hyatt points)
3 nights VRBO before Hana (cash)
3 nights Grand Wailea (3 FNC)

We only needed to get DD tested and went to the CityHealth location at Oakland Airport North Field. I could have found somewhere closer, but I really wanted the rapid test so I wouldn’t have to worry about it as long. Got the test result in 30 minutes, just as we arrived home! No angst! 😆

We flew Southwest, which participates in pre-clear. Got to SJC a little earlier, breezed through security with Clear and TSA precheck. I asked where to get the bracelets at the gate counter. We got ours quickly since nobody else was there yet, but later we saw a big line. Then we trekked alllll the way to the other end of the airport to go to The Club with our Priority Passes. Only the one at A8 was open, which is even further than the one at A15. The breakfast offerings were so not worth the trek. As we were walking back, I saw that the SW app said we needed to rebook our flights! I speed walked back, but it was just a glitch. :faint:

I was worried about carmageddon. It was fine on Kauai. The Thrifty line was very normal. On Maui, we had Thrifty again and the Thrifty/Dollar line was out the door. All the car rental companies are in the same building and that was the only one we saw with the huge line. DH waited 45 minutes and we got the last full-size car (what we booked). DH was like darn, maybe someone else could have taken it and we would get an upgrade lol. We passed by again when we flew out, Thrifty/Dollar was the only one with the line out the door again, but it was a lot shorter than when we picked up the car.

First stop on the itinerary was Princeville, Kauai. Had a lot of timeshare points left, so blew almost an entire year’s worth on 4 nights in the one and only 3-bedroom unit at the Wyndham Shearwater. I think it used to be the developer’s unit. Huge unit, set on a cliffside, with awesome ocean views. I could see sunset from one side of the balcony and sunrise from the other.

View attachment 592804

From Princeville, we did a Napali Coast boat tour with North Shore Charters. I really wanted one that leaves from the North Shore to cut down on the sailing distance. North Shore Charters leaves from Anini Beach, which isn’t affected by the Hanalei road closures. Their small boat is very new, not crowded, and the crew was very nice. The scenery is beautiful, and we were able to go into two sea caves, a deep one and one with an open ceiling. That was my favorite part. DD got seasick though. :( The return trip was very bumpy, it feels like up, crash, up, crash lol.

View attachment 592802

We spent a beach day at Anini. Went past the park and campground, seemed to be less people. The water was calm and super shallow for a long way in. Since DH and I have been to Kauai before, I took a play it by ear approach to some of our days. One day we decided to stop at Kilauea Lighthouse. I didn’t know you now need a reservation. Oops. Still a nice view from the lookout point though.

View attachment 592803
I also didn’t do a reservation for Ha’ena State Park, which you need to access Ke’e Beach and Kalalau Trail. Reservations open up at midnight Hawaii time 30 days before and reportedly are gone in minutes. That’s 3 am Pacific time for me. If we weren’t on vacation when it opened up, I might have done it. The shuttle has started running again. But the shuttle stop is past the road closure, so that involves an early day to get through the closure before 7:45 am, unless you go on a weekend.

The Hanalei road closure is right after the Princeville Center, where the restaurants and Foodland grocery store is. Traffic gets very backed up during the times when the road opens. Foodland is very crowded after dinner time. We found the dining options a bit limited and some places aren’t open for dinner.

Our second stop was to the Grand Hyatt Kauai, on the South Shore. I put a review on the hotel thread, here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...it-cards-so-much-thread.3680669/post-63215805
From here, we did the ATV tour at Kipu Ranch. It was a lot of fun, though started out a little slow. First stop is to the field where they filmed Jurassic Park. We got a talk about the culture, history, and movie sites. Very interesting, but a bit long and rather hot sitting there. Second stop is to the first down slope where the drivers get a lesson. After that it gets more exciting. Third stop is to an overlook to Menehune Fishpond. Last stop is the overlook to Kipu Kai Beach, the film site of the Jurassic Park scene where the little girl is attacked for her sandwiches. Also, Six Days and Seven Nights, and The Descendants with George Clooney (not the Disney film series lol). Some tips that I learned the hard way - don’t put on your poncho until it actually rains (hot!) and if you choose to wear helmets (optional), take them off as soon as you stop each time (same reason - hot!). 😆

View attachment 592805

Another day, we drove up Waimea Canyon. Very scenic. We drove all the way up to the Pu’u o Kila Lookout, but the clouds had rolled in. Could not see a single thing. 😞

View attachment 592806

We then flew from Kauai to Maui, and then drove to our vacation rental about 20 minutes before Hana. DH and I have done the Road to Hana before kids, made it to the Black Sand Beach before we turned back in the dark. We did it a second time when DD was a baby. I think she got car sick because she kept crying. We ended up having a picnic lunch at Garden of Eden and then turning back (not even halfway to Hana). This time I was determined to explore Hana and points beyond! By the time we got off the plane, waited for the rental car, and got groceries, it was 5 pm. We made a straight shot for our vacation rental. The Road to Hana is the journey, not the destination. Well, today, it was the destination lol.

Our vacation rental was a cute place on a hill, just off the Hana Hwy. Nice view of the ocean in front and mountains and grazing cows behind. Would have been perfect if not for the small flying bugs and gecko poop lol. Middle of the rain forest, so I guess it’s to be expected. Fun fact - you can distinguish gecko poop from mouse poop by the white tip that’s crystallized uric acid (thanks Google!).

From here, we went to the Hana Lava Tube, ‘Ohe‘o Gulch, and hiked the Pipiwai Trail. The water level at ‘Ohe‘o Gulch was very high, not like the typically idyllic pictures at all. The Pipiwai Trail to Waimoku Falls is 4 miles roundtrip. We’re not big hikers but wanted to see the bamboo forest. I was originally thinking we’d just hike to the bamboo forest, which is 1 mile in. But the bamboo forest is huge! By the time we made it out of the forest, we were almost to Waimoku Falls, so we ended up doing the whole trail. It was hot, humid, muddy in parts, sometimes crowded, but worth it!

View attachment 592807

View attachment 592809

We took the Back Road away from Hana to get to the Grand Wailea. It was interesting to see the different landscapes. We only had a 2WD, which was fine since the roads were dry. There is a section that is unpaved. We saw places in the road where it had washed out before. From the map, it looks like you can get from the south quickly to Wailea. But nope, public road doesn’t connect. Have to go all the way back to Kahului and then back down.

View attachment 592808

Last stop was for some R&R at the Grand Wailea! I put a review here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...it-cards-so-much-thread.3680669/post-63218263
All in all, a great trip!
Beautiful pics! I wish I would have held off on HI since my boys were not impressed by Oahu so I don’t know how I am going to get them to try different islands.

yes.

Ugh. Went to book dining for 60+. Could only do first day. Found out when we booked Swan Reserve with DH's free night certs the ressie only has 1 person on it. Can't modify online because it is all booked up. Had him call Marriott, not sure the woman on the other end understood at first, but he did give her my name to add to the reservation. Still says 1 adult online. Does it take a while for modification to show up? He got a new confirmation email but it still only lists 1 adult. Advice? I'm having nightmare scenario that they say no more people allowed and he will have to sneak me in!

Update - I was able to call the area code 407 number on the confirmation (Swan & Dolphin local #?) and get it switched to 2 adults, but MDE is still being wonky. I had to relink the reservation and it still says one guest but instead of DH it now lists me! Still can't make dining res for 2.

Last edited:
I would apply for the United of the United cards, they have several different option and they all have elevated SUBs at the moment. The AF is waived the first year on United Explorer. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open, plus 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $6,000 total on purchases in the first 6 month . You could apply then create a support link for P2. There are support links in the DisChurners.

I wouldn't recommend the Southwest cards at the moment as the SUBs are the low 40,000 miles.
Thank you for the United and Southwest card information. Since I received the CSP just three weeks ago, should I/how long should I wait to apply for the United card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter