I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only they could figure out a better way for the cell phone credit when it comes to at&t. Though I guess if you don't stream anything and don't rent movies on amazon it'd be worth while, it just seems like most people stream stuff now days and you can't get good gc deals for all of them.

Wait, what’s wrong with AT&T with biz plat?

My understanding is that if you have a home and mobile bundle it's taking a long time to post because they have to separate out the individual components.

Wait, what’s wrong with AT&T with biz plat?

I'm talking about the cell credit on the personal plat.

My understanding is that if you have a home and mobile bundle it's taking a long time to post because they have to separate out the individual components.

This. They have to wait for the details and then it'll supposedly post. We'll see.

We don’t have a membership with them. I wonder if they deliver because we’re trying not to go in stores. Dh called all of the Lowe’s and Home Depot’s in our area and they’re all sold out

ETA: I checked online and it doesn’t look like there’s one besides a 22 cubic feet

It's not online. It's an instore item. They don't deliver instore items such as freezers in this area. You would have to call the store closest to you to find out if they have any.

Also, a Costco membership used to be refundable if you weren't satisfied. Not sure it still is. I've always been satisfied.

I was able to carry mine home in my Jeep when I got it. Not sure what type of vehicle you have.

It's also an off brand - Hi Sense, but mine was only $100 - a mark down, but then the next year I saw them 'on sale' for the same price. I really like having it as it holds as much as I need it to and I can take advantage of big boxes of pizza, veggies, etc.

Looking at locations, you would probably have to go to East Orlando - maybe an hour and a 1/4, so not really a convenient store for you.

Last edited:

Have you considered something like this: https://www.lowes.com/pd/GE-Garage-Ready-21-9-cu-ft-Top-Freezer-Refrigerator-White/1001431370
I know you aren't looking for a fridge, but if you don't want to wait and you want something delivered, you might need to be flexible.
It's not online. It's an instore item. They don't deliver instore items such as freezers in this area. You would have to call the store closest to you to find out if they have any.

Also, a Costco membership used to be refundable if you weren't satisfied. Not sure it still is. I've always been satisfied.

I was able to carry mine home in my Jeep when I got it. Not sure what type of vehicle you have.

It's also an off brand - Hi Sense, but mine was only $100 - a mark down, but then the next year I saw them 'on sale' for the same price. I really like having it as it holds as much as I need it to and I can take advantage of big boxes of pizza, veggies, etc.
Dh ended up finding one from Grainger. It’s 5 cubic feet and will be delivered to our house. It wasn’t super cheap but it’ll come sometime end of June or beginning of July which is better than August. We wouldn’t be able to pick one up at a store because we both have smaller cars. I drive a little hatchback and Dh drives a Pontiac.

I just saw a Sams Club offer on a couple Chase cards. Haven’t checked them all yet. It’s $10 back on $45 or more purchase. I don’t think I’ve seen this reported yet here.

eta I think it’s just on new memberships
It IS just on new memberships. I got all excited for nothing. Heh.

I got the Amex Plat a few weeks ago because, with the new credits, I could finally justify the high AF. At the time, I told myself I would spend the Saks credit on makeup I would have bought otherwise.

So I'm at the computer this weekend, having a little pity party for myself because my birthday is coming up in a week, and I was supposed to build a droid at Droid Depot as my birthday present since we would be in WDW a couple days later. Obviously that isn't happening! I decided to go to the Saks website and ended up spending my credit on a $48 pair of Kate Spade earrings instead. Happy early birthday to me! But I should probably subtract the credit from my "earnings" calculation on my spreadsheet now, lol.

That's exactly how I feel. I had 4 vacations fully planned between March 2020 and 2021. One has been rescheduled to August (Disney Hilton Head), 1 fully scrapped and thankfully all refunded (July med cruise followed by a week in the UK), 1 up in the air since Canada won't be allowing cruise ships (Oct DCL to Canada out of NYC), and 1 likely to be voluntarily cancelled by us since I really am not feeling it (March cruise on RCCL Harmony of the Seas).

I'm having to totally relearn how to plan and of course to build all kinds of flexibility into this and go in knowing there's a good chance plans will change dramatically.

I hope you're able to find a great time to make Hawaii work.

We are headed to Disney's Hilton Head in August as well! We usually go the week of Memorial Day or first week of June, but we had planned to go to Italy then so we choose August before the girls head to college. We have never been in August and I am afraid it will be very hot, but we will still have a great time. It is so hard to plan trips right now.

Last edited:
We are headed to Disney's Hilton Head in August as well! We usually go the week of Memorial Day or first week of June, but we had planned to go to Italy then so we choose August before the girls head to college. We have never been in August and I am afraid it will be very hot, but we will still have a great time. It is so hard to plan trips right now.

We normally go the end of March/early April which has always been such perfect weather. But Hilton Head even in the heat is better than no Hilton Head at all, or at least that's what I keep telling myself :)

We normally go the end of March/early April which has always been such perfect weather. But Hilton Head even in the heat is better than no Hilton Head at all, or at least that's what I keep telling myself :)

We had excellent weather in Mid March - March 15 on, this year, but not so great weather in previous years - lots of rain.

My family has spent every second year at Hilton Head for July 4th holiday. It's very hot but bearable.

I think my favorite times to go are April and October/November - we've done lots of Thanksgivings there. Also Xmas but it was not as enjoyable as warmer months. In 2021 I'll be there in January for a few nights, again not expecting weather to be what I prefer although it can reach 80ties in the cooler months. I really love this resort.

Way off topic but-

I'm afraid to go into work tonight for the first time in 17 plus years.

Please everyone be safe.

I feel your pain. I was happy to still be able to come to work, to get away from the stuck at home Covid, cancelled trips, home school depression. Now coming to work makes me want to cry. Seriously I am so ready for this year to be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter