I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s super secret, you book a flight combining the funds, using 2 or 3 of the travel credits, then you cancel and it’s one travel credit
Thanks! I thought that might work, but didn’t know if the system had a memory that they were originally separate.

As an actually attorney, I have to say the armchair lawyers on the DVC boards are the worst. They are so sure in their interpretations of any matter. Anybody who is an actual attorney, or even really attended just one day of law school, will tell you that the answer is generally never black and white and will always depend on the specific facts of each case and the specific wording in each contract.

Exactly!
Never been to law school but I've had to stand in court on too many occasions, but as a witness, not as a plaintiff or defendant. So I have a basic understanding of how stuff goes. Sometimes it's best to just move on and take your losses.

I booked 1 day in September which I will try to rent out if Disney is open by then. I'll put it on the rent/trade board and go from there. That's what made me start poking around the boards to see what was up.

Yep, dh will now be home with us for 2 weeks (cramping my daily work routine LOL, and the dogs routine). Will see when he gets home tonight if he is going to get paid or what, he said something about trying to field calls from here.

Does anyone know if the stimulus pkg will go off 19 returns if they are filed?

I'm trying to remember how the last stimulus worked. I think everybody got it, like 300 or 600, but I think this one has an income ceiling? I only caught a small bit of that news. I think we had to file for it on our taxes, but should be different with this one, since they want to get it in people's hands quickly. That would make me think 2019's tax return.

I'm trying to remember how the last stimulus worked. I think everybody got it, like 300 or 600, but I think this one has an income ceiling? I only caught a small bit of that news. I think we had to file for it on our taxes, but should be different with this one, since they want to get it in people's hands quickly. That would make me think 2019's tax return.
They can't require 2019 returns to use it, since they aren't due till July at this point, but I am hoping the use 2019 if they have them (and that tonight is soon enough LOL)

They can't require 2019 returns to use it, since they aren't due till July at this point, but I am hoping the use 2019 if they have them (and that tonight is soon enough LOL)

They are still fighting over the specifics so who knows when it will even pass.

My guess is 2018 because they want to get these out ASAP. It starts phasing out at $75k for single, $150k for married.

They are still fighting over the specifics so who knows when it will even pass.
Hopefully by Friday. Unfortunately I have to follow it closely for work. They screwed up the unemployment language so people were going to make more unemployed than what they made when working so that's being fixed. The House is not in session but may look at it tomorrow if the Senate passes it tonight. I'm not optimistic but it will get passed.

So the article I just read said 2019 unless you haven't filed.

I didn't realize it was higher for HOH. Phew.

has anyone noticed one credit card company refund funds faster then others? Amex has refunded a lot faster then chase has. Maybe just my experience but I wish chase would refund my account lol.

From what I’ve read this one does have an income ceiling...what I saw was...
Singles AGI $75,000 and under....gets the full $1,200 ....over $5 is deducted for each $100 of income...no one $99,000 and above gets a check
Married AGI $150,000 and under...get $2,400....phased out at $198,000

edited to add also $500 per child which if you make over the $99K and $198K will should increase your income phase out

Last edited:
From what I’ve read this one does have an income ceiling...what I saw was...
Singles AGI $75,000 and under....gets the full $1,200 ....over $5 is deducted for each $100 of income...no one $99,000 and above gets a check
Married AGI $150,000 and under...get $2,400....phased out at $198,000
I think married phases out at $198k if you have no dependents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter