I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, similar thing with me early on. I told him don’t spend that much on flowers.
Sorry the trial is so exhausting. My hubby lucked out only serving a half day. Hope the trial ends soon for you.
Thank you! Hopefully, we finish up tomorrow and don't go into next week. It's a criminal trial against teen girls so just hard for me to hear all this and see these girls who are similar ages to my dd's :(

I live in the 'forgotten time zone'. Not sure if they still do it but years ago, The Weather Channel and news channels would show, at the bottom of the screen, the time in each time zone. Except they would skip MST! Like no one lived in that area lol!
Lol really??

MSR = Minimum Spend Requirement

You should definitely send a message to Chase asking to be matched to the new offer. It expires tomorrow though so do it tonight!!!
Wenwow how do I do that? Is there a special place to email them?

Our anniversary is at the beginning of March so it’s too much to celebrate both. We usually do some kind of trip and say it’s to celebrate both. Our one night stay at POR at the end of February is our “present”. I’m just hoping the weather cooperates
The other day I told DH we have 3 anniversaries and he was just like, No.

I have to work 12 hrs tomorrow through Tuesday. I told him we could go out next week for our third anniversary lol. I dont care too much about V day. But we started dating in January, engaged in February (22 lol), married in September.

Wenwow how do I do that? Is there a special place to email them?
Do you have a Chase online account set up? If so, you want to send a secure message. Click on the three lines (hamburger) in the upper right and look towards the bottom for "secure messages". Tell them that you recently applied under another offer and would like to be matched to the current, public offer and explain the offer to them.

New Purchases coming to an SFF household near you soon:

View attachment 473489View attachment 473490

My wife is SUPER excited!!

Let's see all the stacking of deals done here:
- Purchased Disney Gift Cards at Raise.com for 1.2% Off
- Went through TCB for 10% back on Raise
- Put this towards my CIP MSR which is basically 19% back
- Went through TCB on ShopDisney for 6% back
- Used the 25% Off DisneyPal code and got free shipping for being just over $75

I feel like I got these for free...right?? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Not quite, but I did get $105 worth of shirts for all-in ~$50 so I'm cool with that!!!

Cute baby yoda gear! And great price for them!

im new to disboards and our first trip to Disney World is coming up in less than 3 weeks. I want to ask for topcashback would they pay the 10% for raise.com if i made 5 separate transactions each $1000 (the terms of the 10% cash back state that purchase must be $20-1000 with a lifetime cap at $5000). I dont have much experience with topcashback as i normally shop through ebates/rakuten. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

The other day I told DH we have 3 anniversaries and he was just like, No.

I have to work 12 hrs tomorrow through Tuesday. I told him we could go out next week for our third anniversary lol. I dont care too much about V day. But we started dating in January, engaged in February (22 lol), married in September.
We started dating on March 13, got engaged on March 13, and got married on March 13 lol. It made things easier.

@Haley R ours is also the beginning of March!

We don’t usually do valentines presents but my husband mentioned he got something so I scrambled. Hes getting a night alone in a hotel to watch his shows and sleep without a kid waking him up. I think he's gonna like it haha
Ours is on March 13. Our room at POR has two queen beds instead of a king and I know Dh will be super happy. My maternity pillow takes up at least half the bed lol. He said I've also been tossing and turning like crazy. I had no idea because I sleep through it all.

I got assigned a cake for the Valentines Day pot luck. I'm bringing a Chocolate Cake from Portillo's. If Portillo's chocolate cake doesn't help me meet my team building goals.... I give up.
Can I come work with you???
We don’t do anything anymore either. A few years back he came home with a cake, which is my favorite food group but we don’t even do that anymore. We’ve been together almost 35 years. We are over it 😜

Open up a shopDisney window in an incognito browser... you’ll likely be asked to enter an email for a free shipping code. Make sure it’s not an email you previously used with Disney. Boom there you go!! 😃
Can I borrow an email address? lol but seriously, I think I may need to create a new gmail to get another code for free shipping. Ugh, Disney problems, haha.

Ours is on March 13. Our room at POR has two queen beds instead of a king and I know Dh will be super happy. My maternity pillow takes up at least half the bed lol. He said I've also been tossing and turning like crazy. I had no idea because I sleep through it all.
Think of it as practice for when you start having hot flashes and night sweats in 20-25 years. The room steward on our cruise looked at me a little weird when I wanted the King bed split into two twin beds. I told him if he could find me a fan and turn the ac down to 60 I was good sleeping next to another human being. He was from India and I don't think got a word of what I was trying to say.

The weird thing is when I'm awake I'm always cold as soon as I go to sleep my body turns into an inferno. Being a woman is awesome.

Cute baby yoda gear! And great price for them!

im new to disboards and our first trip to Disney World is coming up in less than 3 weeks. I want to ask for topcashback would they pay the 10% for raise.com if i made 5 separate transactions each $1000 (the terms of the 10% cash back state that purchase must be $20-1000 with a lifetime cap at $5000). I dont have much experience with topcashback as i normally shop through ebates/rakuten. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
There’s mixed reports on whether they enforce that $5k cap. I’m not sure on the $20-$1,000 range but I feel like your 5 transactions thing...should work?? Lol. Yeah - I sound super confident here 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!