I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I got a little freaked out reading some of the stuff, but I didn't think I recalled you complaining much about the weather. I found JAL flights with first class availability out and business class on the way back, so going to confirm with DH and maybe book that this week for mid to late June! We are somewhat flexible with our dates as long as we stay in about a 10 to 11 day timeframe, but we both agreed we wanted to do the trip more in the summer months, especially since we're discussing Hawaii for next new years.
The later you get into June, the hotter it’ll be with a higher chance of rain. If possible, going anytime in May (after golden week) or early June would be better

Has anyone gotten a Starbucks offer on their Chase cards recently? I used to get it all the time on my Freedom Unlimited and then it's been dead for maybe 7 months. And I need a reason to justify refilling my Starbucks card! Haha.

Has anyone gotten a Starbucks offer on their Chase cards recently? I used to get it all the time on my Freedom Unlimited and then it's been dead for maybe 7 months. And I need a reason to justify refilling my Starbucks card! Haha.
We have one on dh’s CSR right now

With all the famous connection talk, I can’t believe I forgot to mention i shopped and delivered Luke Bryan’s groceries a few weeks ago. Shipt life.
I do DoorDash and drive for Uber on occasion. When I turn the app on and see that I can make $30-40 in a half hour I am all over it. Nice side hustle and Uber includes Turbo Tax and all fillings for free each year.
This is PPDG

PPDG???

I have one on my Disney Visa, CSP, and CSR right now.

I have it on my CSR and DH has it on his Freedom. Although I am using the 15% offer he has on AmEx SPG Biz.

I have it on my Disney card! It's the only offer I have on that one.

Folks with a CIC or CIU - you can now generate support links for the CIU application. Take note, no support links for the CIC, but a CIC can generate a link to the CIU.

This seems intentional as people have posted receiving an email about it even though they don't have a CIU. (or it's a terrible, terrible glitch)
I'm not seeing it on the RAF site yet, but I can generate a link from the mobile app from my CIC if you haven't received the email yet. (I don't have it yet)

Edit: I did get the email, it was just filtered into "other" so I didn't get a notification. Here's the link from the email: https://www.chase.com/referabusiness/unlimited?CID=EM&jp_cmp=cc/112509/ema/EM10586/Header_Textlink_1

Last edited:
The later you get into June, the hotter it’ll be with a higher chance of rain. If possible, going anytime in May (after golden week) or early June would be better

Hmm. Yeah we can't go early June, and unfortunately I don't think I'll find award availability in May. Maybe I need to look more the first half of July.

The wait time for AAdvantage Customer Service is over 30mins so figured I'd pop over here to ask this......

In my first month with AAdvantage Citi Business card I made it just over the $4k required spending, $2600 of that was my Allstate Auto Insurance, 6mo premium paid in full.
My 70k American Airline AAdvantage points posted to my account
I purchased airfare using the half of the points.

Then.... my son sold his vehicle. I called our Allstate agent to remove vehicle from policy. $600 refund due. He said he would have it sent to the bank account registered on my Allstate acct. I STRESSED to him that it should not go back on to my Citi Mastercard. He understood why and *assured* me it would NOT!
Well.... it did!

So....with the refund I am under the required $4k spending. Is this going to be a problem?

I don't know about flavors -- I told the hygienist I wanted to think about it. I do think it was a paste or gel rather than a liquid--she said something about it drying and filling in cracks in the enamel or something like that (she had her mask on while she was explaining, and I had pretty much decided that I wasn't going to do it today, so I didn't ask for clarification).

When I've gotten a flouride treatment it was a gel and nothing but a awful taste. But I like the way my dentist put it in the charge along with the cleaning so my insurance did pay it :flower:

You'd have to sign into the mobile app with the login that has your SW business card. Is this your first business card with Chase?
It’s not my first business card with them but my last one ( the only other business card I had ) i I opened about 10 years ago and closed it about 6 months ago. That one showed up in my app with my checking account and Disney visa.

The wait time for AAdvantage Customer Service is over 30mins so figured I'd pop over here to ask this......

In my first month with AAdvantage Citi Business card I made it just over the $4k required spending, $2600 of that was my Allstate Auto Insurance, 6mo premium paid in full.

Then.... my son sold his vehicle. I called our Allstate agent to remove vehicle from policy. $600 refund due. He said he would have it sent to the bank account registered on my Allstate acct. I STRESSED to him that it should not go back on to my Citi Mastercard. He understood why and *assured* me it would NOT!
Well.... it did!

So....with the refund I am under the required $4k spending. Is this going to be a problem?
I am nowhere near an expert, but I would hang up and not bring this to AAdvantage Customer Service's attention or the CC company. The less eyes the better. Honestly is not always the best policy. 😂

I would just throw another $600 charge on the card ASAP to negate the refund.

Well.... it did!

Don't call the bank. :)

I don't think Citibank is one of the ones known to do clawbacks. But it would be safest to make up the spend.

It’s not my first business card with them but my last one ( the only other business card I had ) i I opened about 10 years ago and closed it about 6 months ago. That one showed up in my app with my checking account and Disney visa.
Kinda sounds like you need to make a new account for it if it didn't show up in your existing one. I'm guessing Chase has changed their system since you had all of them together. Business cards aren't added to personal card accounts now. They can be merged together but for new cards they have to be in a separate business account and then the personal account can be merged into it so that you have a single login. (can't add a business account to a personal account). So I think you might be caught up in that change. If you want them all on the same login you can try calling to see if they can just add it to your existing account, and if not they can walk through the new account merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter