I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the delta gold and bonus posted immediately. I upgraded to Hilton aspire. Im working on that SUB spend now. It is my first MR earning card. As long as I have the points by early Sept I’m ok. I have paid off the the balance and annual fee. I’ve read so many stories about Amex not honoring sub itt was making me nervous. I was targeted for these offers through my own account.

It's only a thing with new MR accounts. Your next MR card won't have the same hold up. Just an AmEx quirk. Congrats on getting the points BTW :)

AmEx bonus posting happy dance :laughing::banana::cool1::banana:

If an AmEX Rose Gold transaction was going to show 4x would it do so immediately? I have a $500 transaction at Weis Markets (grocery store) on 7/8 that doesn’t have the 4x beside it but all of my previous Weis transactions have 4x as they should. And, of course, I don’t see a chat feature on my laptop or iPad.

Kinda sounds like you need to make a new account for it if it didn't show up in your existing one. I'm guessing Chase has changed their system since you had all of them together. Business cards aren't added to personal card accounts now. They can be merged together but for new cards they have to be in a separate business account and then the personal account can be merged into it so that you have a single login. (can't add a business account to a personal account). So I think you might be caught up in that change. If you want them all on the same login you can try calling to see if they can just add it to your existing account, and if not they can walk through the new account merge.
Thanks so much! I really thought I was missing something simple like “ add a new account here “ tab.

I wouldn't mind paying $40 out of pocket if it works (even a little).

I do drink some non-bottled water but we have a filter--not sure what that does to fluoride. I also do tend to get a cavity every few years and I would happily pay $40 to avoid or even minimize that.

I do recall that past treatments have had a very gag-inducing taste. I think I would still prefer it to a cavity . . . I guess I'm leaning towards doing it, since it seems like it might not be total snake-oil . . .

dentist told us to use the ACT fluoride rinse at least once a week if we opt not to do their treatment.

Has anyone gotten a Starbucks offer on their Chase cards recently? I used to get it all the time on my Freedom Unlimited and then it's been dead for maybe 7 months. And I need a reason to justify refilling my Starbucks card! Haha.
I have 5% on 3/5 personal chase cards

Ok, here’s where I am with my URs. I need to transfer from my CIP to P2’s CIP. Yesterday I removed my CSR from my CIP transfer points page. It has been over 24 hours. Can I now transfer from my CIP to his CIP? That’s the only transfer I need. I won’t need any of the URs from my CSR. Or should I put my CSR back on to my CIP transfer page and then transfer from CSR to P2’s CIP? I just don’t want to get another error message.

Has anyone gotten a Starbucks offer on their Chase cards recently? I used to get it all the time on my Freedom Unlimited and then it's been dead for maybe 7 months. And I need a reason to justify refilling my Starbucks card! Haha.
My Starbucks is gone, but I have Rite Aid and Walgreens. Do you have any stores? Maybe you could buy a gc. Or, Raise has them right now for 8% off.

I have a 10% cb on my SW Priority and 5% cb on my CSR and CF. I previously had (and used) 10% cb on the CSR and CF, so I guess that's why I only have 5% on those now.

Ok, here’s where I am with my URs. I need to transfer from my CIP to P2’s CIP. Yesterday I removed my CSR from my CIP transfer points page. It has been over 24 hours. Can I now transfer from my CIP to his CIP? That’s the only transfer I need. I won’t need any of the URs from my CSR. Or should I put my CSR back on to my CIP transfer page and then transfer from CSR to P2’s CIP? I just don’t want to get another error message.

I would just transfer from your CIP to P2s CIP....hopefully to keep it simple

I've gotten 10% offers on my Hyatt, Marriott and Freedom. Did not use the last set but just got new ones on all 3 cards. I also get this offer on my BOA card all the time. What I want is the Staples offer!!!!

Hmm. Yeah we can't go early June, and unfortunately I don't think I'll find award availability in May. Maybe I need to look more the first half of July.
I definitely would go with June before July because then it’s getting to be even hotter and rainier. Also typhoon season starts in July. I know they got hit by a small one shortly after we got back

Dh sent me this asking if I wanted to go this weekend in Orlando. It’s $25 for TWO people to play any non-ticket games all day, like shooting or racing games. I’m pretty sure we’re doing this since he gets this Friday off. He then said, “We should stay one night at a Disney hotel and go to Disney the next day.” I’m thinking we’ll do Disney springs since I’m not sure I want to go to a park.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/dave-...27_0&sid=03f78ef6a34611e9a3fe967b084cc5f50INT

Planning a trip to Disney for November 2020. Thinking about getting on the GrAAvy train to pay for the hotel. I've read through the info on the DISchurners Reddit page but I'm still confused on a few things.

1) I did not have an AAdvantage account (I never fly AA), so I just signed up. I think I understand that for additional applications I will need to obtain a mailer myself, but for my first card, am I correct that they will send me one because I just signed up for AAdvantage?

2) Since I currently have 0 AA points it will not let me into the useaamiles site to look around. I want to figure out how many points I'm going to need for my trip. How many points per night are typically needed for a moderate resort?

Thanks for the help!

It's only a thing with new MR accounts. Your next MR card won't have the same hold up. Just an AmEx quirk. Congrats on getting the points BTW :)

AmEx bonus posting happy dance :laughing::banana::cool1::banana:
Thanks- I got the 50k offer- In addition to the aspire I also upgraded my BCP for 250credit. I haven’t even started on that one. Unfortunately our Europe trip in September was for the most part paid for when I got three new cards. I’m trying to save money for our trip plus meet my MSR and pay all the annual fees.

I may try the “plan it” feature to pay off home insurance that’s due next month. I normally pay this in monthly installments. I need a “big spend” without buying something I don’t normally spend money on. The next time I get a card I’m going to time it with a cruise. I got my Chase preffered and delta gold bonus points with a couple clicks of the mouse. All I had to was pay off a DCl cruise

I would just transfer from your CIP to P2s CIP....hopefully to keep it simple

Thanks! It worked fine. Now to change my transfer back to my CSR (from P2’s CIP) I just need to wait a day? The system I had set up before worked well since I only ever spent my URs through my CSR. Haven’t had to change that process up yet, and I know I’m fully capable of messing things up!

Help me decide where to stay when I go to Disneyland in September. (This is still not definite because we maybe moving and changing jobs so we will see) We are planning on four nights. Really five but we arrive late and I would move hotels and just stay at a cheap place the first night.

Here’s what I’m considering.

Hyatt House $857 minus two $60 Amex credits so $737.

Fairfield Marriott $762 minus two $40 Amex credits so $683.

Sheraton Park $672 minus two $40 Amex credits would the Marriott offer work? If so $592.

Paradise pier $1684

DL hotel $2200 or 329,000 AA miles.

My baby and the best hotel ever $3,000 or 400,000 AA miles

I feel like the AA miles cost is insane.

Thanks! It worked fine. Now to change my transfer back to my CSR (from P2’s CIP) I just need to wait a day? The system I had set up before worked well since I only ever spent my URs through my CSR. Haven’t had to change that process up yet, and I know I’m fully capable of messing things up!
From what everyone has said yes wait day...I don’t have any experience with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter