I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m following the SWGE thread and I have a feeling they’ll be pretty quick to announce it. Do these things fill up pretty fast?
Do you mean they run smoothly or the reservations are gone fast?

The spots are gone in seconds. Things are run smoothly at the pass-holder events in my experience.

The Premier Passport also includes the water parks and an AP to DLR with Max Pass included too.
Yes, excellent point that it also includes it! I looked into upgrading myself for 1 DL trip and since I was only planning on going once, I did not think I would get my money worth. Maybe another year when I can go more than once to the other coast!
I don’t see us going to DL in the next year otherwise I would consider going with that
It's a pricey pass 😂 ($1,949 before tax per person)

Lol why doesn’t it say my name in that quote? The dis has malfunctioned!

What’s the BJs gc deal?
Weird.
I saw DOC posted the BJs deal but when I check, it just looks their usual price which is 4% off. You need to be able to stack with a 5% deal.

Wow that’s so nerve wracking. They send an email out right? What if we for some reason don’t get an email? I don’t want to miss out on this
Out of three passholders in my family I have stopped receiving the e-mails a few months ago and I am the primary planner :crazy2:

It is maddening and I have had numerous attempts with AP CMs to fix it. I was basically told its a known issue and nothing can be done. I have a gmail forwarding rule setup in a relatives e-mail account to send me all passholder communication. I will also be watching the dis thread like a hawk. The active link is usually shared and as long as you have the pass in your MDE you can click it, log-in, and register (if the website loads).

Wow that’s so nerve wracking. They send an email out right? What if we for some reason don’t get an email? I don’t want to miss out on this

Keep an eye on social media. One of the bloggers will tweet or post about it or it will get posted on one of the Disney fan FB groups.

Yes, excellent point that it also includes it! I looked into upgrading myself for 1 DL trip and since I was only planning on going once, I did not think I would get my money worth. Maybe another year when I can go more than once to the other coast!

It's a pricey pass 😂 ($1,949 before tax per person)

I know. It went up by $400 from last year!

Out of three passholders in my family I have stopped receiving the e-mails a few months ago and I am the primary planner :crazy2:

It is maddening and I have had numerous attempts with AP CMs to fix it. I was basically told its a known issue and nothing can be done. I have a gmail forwarding rule setup in a relatives e-mail account to send me all passholder communication. I will also be watching the dis thread like a hawk. The active link is usually shared and as long as you have the pass in your MDE you can click it, log-in, and register (if the website loads).
Okay that sounds good. Thanks for your help!

That’s weird about the emails and that’s kind of what I’m worried about but I’ll be watching the SWGE thread real closely. I hope we get our passes and have them activated in time. That might need to be something we go do this weekend. Take a drive to Orlando. I might have to ask Dh to watch it too because he gets up earlier.

Keep an eye on social media. One of the bloggers will tweet or post about it or it will get posted on one of the Disney fan FB groups.

I know. It went up by $400 from last year!
We don’t have Facebook. I have twitter but I’m not sure which bloggers to follow

Okay that sounds good. Thanks for your help!

That’s weird about the emails and that’s kind of what I’m worried about but I’ll be watching the SWGE thread real closely. I hope we get our passes and have them activated in time. That might need to be something we go do this weekend. Take a drive to Orlando. I might have to ask Dh to watch it too because he gets up earlier.
There is a specific SWGE preview thread. Not sure if this one is on your radar yet:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/annual-passholder-and-dvc-previews-watch.3738418/

I'm hoping to get that shirt too but I'm not headed back to WDW until August. I also want the ornament. I picked up the tee shirt and ornament for the Osborne Festival of Lights farewell too. I think this will now be a tradition. Tee shirt and ornament for the farewells of each of my favorite things :sad1:
We won’t be there until aug either. I was gonna hit up @amalone1013 to try to get my dd one but my dd has tons of friends down there now in the dcp and one was an AP holder so she was able to get it today. I’d like the ornament as well and hoping they’re still available in aug!

We won’t be there until aug either. I was gonna hit up @amalone1013 to try to get my dd one but my dd has tons of friends down there now in the dcp and one was an AP holder so she was able to get it today. I’d like the ornament as well and hoping they’re still available in aug!
Did they sell if they appeared to selling out?

If you click on the charge to see more details, do you see "Document Type: SPD/AIR FREIGHT"?

I suspect the glitch causing Document Type to be missing was causing Southwest GC to not be credited. I also suspect, oddly inversely, that the missing Document Type caused AA GW to temporarily go back to being credited.

DPs:
Southwest: 6/5, 6/6, 6/9, 6/10: not credited
6/13: credited

AA: 6/5, 6/11 (3 of them): credited
6/14, 6/15: not credited

So glitch seems to be sometime around 6/5-6/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!