I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm ever lucky enough to add on someday, I plan to add on to Poly! I'm still torn about direct versus resale. I went resale for AKV. I'd love the AP discount, but those direct prices...
It is crazy! I wanted VGF. At $245 a point it kills me a little inside, especially because there are so few studios there and a small contract would be VERY difficult especially for the time of year I would want to stay at VGF (early December). I would want a larger accommodation, but not interested in all that direct. Poly is really my favorite resort (I guess the DIS name gives it away) and aside from a huge reallocation (which could always happen), I could get a solid 4/5 nights in a studio a few different times throughout the year.

Hoping the CC return helps justify a direct purchase. I will have to wait and see.

I went resale for AKV.
That would probably be our first re-sale purchase...although the last two times we stayed there, the room had a very "wet animal" smell which I haven't got over yet. My second choice would be BLT...more so for the location and the food options. Got lucky last year and was on the 16th floor only 2 doors away from TOTW lounge.

When will you be there?
Thursday. We fly in late late Wednesday night
Wait @Haley R maybe we need to meet when you get passes lol
Nice! I would hope Disney doesn't just drop it tomorrow after putting that little sentence in a parks blog post. I checked my Pandora preview e-mail from 2017 and it came on a Friday. Maybe 6/21? I just hope it doesn't come while I am in WDW. It will be harder for me to be as connected, but I will try my best! I am best when I am bored at work 😂
Me too! Itll probably drop while were on the cruise :rotfl2:

I know this has pretty much been confirmed already but my MNSSHP tickets at UT counted toward the CSR $300 travel credit. 2 adult tickets and 1 child ticket came to $303 and change (10/21 party date). I will now be downgrading as this was my double dip on the credit.
OMG!! That was the date I was looking at...Gonna surprise DDs and DW with the party...never been to that one.

It is crazy! I wanted VGF. At $245 a point it kills me a little inside, especially because there are so few studios there and a small contract would be VERY difficult especially for the time of year I would want to stay at VGF (early December). I would want a larger accommodation, but not interested in all that direct. Poly is really my favorite resort (I guess the DIS name gives it away) and aside from a huge reallocation (which could always happen), I could get a solid 4/5 nights in a studio a few different times throughout the year.

Hoping the CC return helps justify a direct purchase. I will have to wait and see.
I would have guessed Poly, haha! I just stayed at VGF and it really was wonderful. I agree though, that will be quite a lot at VGF, especially with the larger rooms. Good luck with whatever you decide! My only regret was not doing it sooner :)

I was trying to be super packer and just take a carry on suitcase and one travel backpack for two people for eleven days, and pack the other backpack empty for bringing things home. I'm giving up now. 2 backpacks and a suitcase. And will take my Mickey tote from DLP if we need more space coming back.

I would have guessed Poly, haha! I just stayed at VGF and it really was wonderful. I agree though, that will be quite a lot at VGF, especially with the larger rooms. Good luck with whatever you decide! My only regret was not doing it sooner :)
Thank you! Glad you finally did it and made the deadline before the most recent changes. Having full access to the WDW resort collection is nice 👍

So I finally applied for a chase business ink for my wife’s business on Friday. I used her EIN but for her card name I listed her business’ dba. In response we got an email that her application is being reviewed with no date listed. Are we in approval purgatory?
That email is pretty normal for all apps. Since you used the DBA you may have to wait for them to verify it, so they may send you a letter asking for proof. You could try to call and ask what they need to speed up the process. Have you checked the automated status line yet? If it changes to 7-10 days that means some type of letter is sent out - either a denial or verification. 1800-432-3117 is one line to check.

So I finally applied for a chase business ink for my wife’s business on Friday. I used her EIN but for her card name I listed her business’ dba. In response we got an email that her application is being reviewed with no date listed. Are we in approval purgatory?
You may be asked to provide proof of address and/or that your DBA is legit. But since it is you shouldn’t have an issue, where people get burned is claiming a DBA without having one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter