I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found a way to view the details of a Chase offer without actually adding it? I am a little paranoid to add things that I am interested in fear of missing a better offer after the double Staples promo. However, I also want to know the max value back and restrictions of the offer!
I have the same question! I wonder if I never got the Staples 30% because I had selected the 10% as soon as it appeared.

I have the same question! I wonder if I never got the Staples 30% because I had selected the 10% as soon as it appeared.
I had both in my account when I made a purchase at Staples. I did get 10% back but since I had both I SMd (had to do it a couple times ) and they finally gave me another 20%.

Well, she has the same name as me, so it's not really for sure that she did it intentionally. But she must have wondered why she had so many miles in her name. Still not sure how she got the same AA account number as I did. That, I think, must actually be on AA, somehow she booked in her name, and somehow they linked it to my account? My birthdate is still in the account, I highly doubt we have the same birthdate. Her address and phone number are now in the account though.

What a mess....can you change the address and phone number in the account to yours...

I click and view this thread once in a while, and find it very vibrant and fast moving. What are some of the best / favorite sign up bonuses right now?

What a mess....can you change the address and phone number in the account to yours...
It was originally mine, didn't matter, she booked anyway. They have opened a new account for me, and I am waiting for them to finish the investigation and put the miles that are mine into my new account, but so far nothing. I did just try a tweet.

I click and view this thread once in a while, and find it very vibrant and fast moving. What are some of the best / favorite sign up bonuses right now?

Depends on if you're under 5/24 and if you're open to applying for business cards, but I'd say many people have recommended the CIP - 80k URs for $5K MSR.

@Lain I am assuming you just used up your CSR credits before PCing. Did you wait long after this last travel credit hit? My fee hit 1/1 and is due on the 1/26 bill and I used all my credits up a few days ago. Do I just need to do it before the bill is due? I don't know why I am so nervous about it.

I’m so behind in this thread, so I don’t know if anyone’s answered.

My CSR had the calendar year travel credit that reset after the December statement. I used up the $300 credit over the holidays on hotel room charges in Hawaii. My AF also billed on 1/1, and Chase gives you 30 days from the date the AF posts to cancel or PC the card for a full refund. After 30 days, you won’t get any refund if you cancel, but you can still get a prorated refund if you PC. You’ve got time.

Well I’m bummed. Jtb USA just got back to me today saying the ghibli museum is closed May 21-31 which leaves like one day for us to possibly go. Super upset about this

I know, right?!?!
I am getting a little worried, that they won't believe all those miles are actually mine. I no longer have those credit cards, so I can't even pull up proof that I earned all those bonus miles. I would be out almost 95k AA miles :-(

Could you file a police report? Or at least threaten AA to fix it or you’ll have to file a police report?

ETA: I caught up to where @afan suggested the same thing. I would pressure AA to fix this ASAP, as there is some urgency that you don’t want the points thief taking that flight and flying off with your miles, or you will be filing a police report and forwarding a copy to their customer service and/or legal department. With a police report, AA is effectively put on notice not to allow the ticket to fly pending an investigation.

Last edited:
It was originally mine, didn't matter, she booked anyway. They have opened a new account for me, and I am waiting for them to finish the investigation and put the miles that are mine into my new account, but so far nothing. I did just try a tweet.
This just shocks me. I don't know why. I guess I expected a better response from AA to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter