I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will do this too b/c I have no clue about MOs. Do they ask why you want them? I assume they don't make them out to someone, like writing a check right?

ETA: Oh, and what about depositing them? I don't have my local bank anymore...just ally. Can I deposit them online there? Maybe I need to open a diff account for it?

@Albort provided good advice. You don’t write them out when you buy it but sometimes at PNC they make me fill it out. Idk if ally would work but I’d get a local bank account and Wells Fargo allows some mobile deposit. Limit is 3k a month tho.

Can we pc our cip before a year is up? Dh and I each have one

It's best to wait for the year to be up for a few reasons, it's easier to do then but it looks better to chase if you wait until it's been a year. Also, most of the time there's not really a reason to since you've already paid the af and in the first year they really won't want you pc'ing it to a no af card.

Well, she has the same name as me, so it's not really for sure that she did it intentionally. But she must have wondered why she had so many miles in her name. Still not sure how she got the same AA account number as I did. That, I think, must actually be on AA, somehow she booked in her name, and somehow they linked it to my account? My birthdate is still in the account, I highly doubt we have the same birthdate. Her address and phone number are now in the account though.
Is be tempted to call her and see what she was thinking!!!!

Guess what I finally watched?? The Greatest Showman! I loved it. I have loved the soundtrack for so long, it was cool to finally put it to the movie. DS had early dismissal and he watched with me. DD came home in towards end and said “you are watching without me?” So I will be watching again this weekend with her. Texted my other DD that I finally watched it and her first question was - did you stay awake? Lol. I may be known for sleeping through all movies in this house.

Love having a new thread!

Chase Offers: When does the offer disappear? I'm hoping my staples.com purchase triggered the offer, the charge has posted, but the offer is still showing as "added".
Mine stayed like that as well, just showing added for about 3 days after purchase. Then went to the top of the page with offers as saying redeemed, then credited 6 days after purchase. I believe it wasn't until it credited that it disappeared. Mine was even a gift card, still credited.

I know, right?!?!
I am getting a little worried, that they won't believe all those miles are actually mine. I no longer have those credit cards, so I can't even pull up proof that I earned all those bonus miles. I would be out almost 95k AA miles :-(

Wouldn't you have your statements with your points earned records from the credit cards?

Guess what I finally watched?? The Greatest Showman! I loved it. I have loved the soundtrack for so long, it was cool to finally put it to the movie. DS had early dismissal and he watched with me. DD came home in towards end and said “you are watching without me?” So I will be watching again this weekend with her. Texted my other DD that I finally watched it and her first question was - did you stay awake? Lol. I may be known for sleeping through all movies in this house.
I absolutely love that movie!!!!

@Albort provided good advice. You don’t write them out when you buy it but sometimes at PNC they make me fill it out. Idk if ally would work but I’d get a local bank account and Wells Fargo allows some mobile deposit. Limit is 3k a month tho.

@disneymagicgirl I can confirm from having a legitimate MO some time ago that Ally does not take them via the mobile app. If I remember correctly you can mail them in, but you can't do anything else with Ally.

The CIC and CIU bonus (or SUB :rolleyes1) is still 50K. Do you want to sign up for one of those (both no AF) and then close your CIP? Either way, you would probably want to wait until you are close to the one year mark to stay in good graces with Chase.
Thanks I didn’t think to do this. This might be what we do after our year is up. Dh was just wondering if we should switch ahead of time so I wanted proof behind my answer (no) of why we shouldn’t lol

Wouldn't you have your statements with your points earned records from the credit cards?
No, I don't keep statements, and I no longer have online access to those accounts. Guess maybe I should have kept them, but never saw the need. That will teach me.

Last edited:
Thanks I didn’t think to do this. This might be what we do after our year is up. Dh was just wondering if we should switch ahead of time so I wanted proof behind my answer (no) of why we shouldn’t lol

You should get the CIC and CIU now. Well pick one and then wait a bit. Even if you cash out the $500 for spending $3000 is a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter