I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you can use the Magic Express bus service if you book a WDW hotel on a website other than Disney's?
yes you can..Our trip a couple years ago was booked through travelocity and we used ME. Also I saw on the lastminute site that ME can be used.

1 reservation...1 room...through the campaign...so no mulitple rooms. I heard from another board that if you book more than one room reservation it voids all rooms.:sad:

I dont think it has anything to do with tix or any other extras

I just got a call from them, just confirming that I received my confirmation, congratulating me on my win and telling me to keep them in mind for future travel. Excellent customer service thus far! :thumbsup2

tomorrow *could* be around 9am or maybe 9pm. I'm bad at the clues and am just going on what other people are mentioning.

I read the rules and it said you can book up to a max of 7 nights... but it said something about M-F?
Does anyone know if you have to checkin and out on a M-F?
Thank you!

I read the rules and it said you can book up to a max of 7 nights... but it said something about M-F?
Does anyone know if you have to checkin and out on a M-F?
Thank you!

M-F are the days of the promotion.

tomorrow *could* be around 9am or maybe 9pm. I'm bad at the clues and am just going on what other people are mentioning.

see i had 9 as one of the possible times...(9 bell chimes in the monestary) lol I am probably looking waaaaay too much into it:rotfl:

Sorry if I missed this in a previous post. But what exactly are we looking for? Does a clock just pop up or something? I'm assuming it's obvious when the promotion starts right?

Also, does anyone know if its faster to go ahead and have your credit card and stuff on file already? or do you have to fill everything out regardless? I'm just not sure about the process. I went through the regular booking just to see what all info you had to enter. But I wasn't sure if it was different during the promotion or if you had your credit card saved with them.

the clock will only come up M-F but does your stay have to be a M-F? I need a fri, sat, sun stay in Phoenix in March. Will I be able to book that?

Oh my god! Thank you so much for posting this. I am trying to afford a little trip down to L.A. in March to see the Wold Figure Skating championships and this is exactly what I needed. I am going to read up as much as I can about this and try to get this tomorrow.

P.S.- I have used this site before (back when the hotel names were not a secret) to book a non-disney hotel near Disneyland and everything was fine with our reservation. It was not a promotion or anything, just a regular booking through them.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

How do you know you're within the $1 timeframe? Does the price just say $1, say instead of $170?

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter