I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll know by the clock if your in a dollar frame...also i think by the last part of the booking it goes to $1

Anyone using Check4Change for alerts? I read about it on slickdeals but I have never used it. It says to highlight the text you want the C4C to monitor, and I don't know what to highlight.

Anyone using Check4Change for alerts? I read about it on slickdeals but I have never used it. It says to highlight the text you want the C4C to monitor, and I don't know what to highlight.

I just read that LMT keeps updating their site to trick people so I wouldn't rely on that! I think they are reading slickdeals LOL

For those who have gotten the $1 deal already:

Does the clock show up just when you go to the $1 deal page/section (if it's within the right time)? OR do you have to get part of the way through the booking before it shows up?

Thanks!

I put in my email address to receive the newsletter an hour ago and still haven't received anything. ??

Does anyone know what Disney hotels were available during the last 15 min period? The people on slickdeals are saying they've been taking away alot of the 4/5 star hotels and I'm just wondering if anyone knows if this includes most of the Disney hotels too? TIA :cool1:

For those who have gotten the $1 deal already:

Does the clock show up just when you go to the $1 deal page/section (if it's within the right time)? OR do you have to get part of the way through the booking before it shows up?

Thanks!

If you are lucky enough to be on the site when it starts counting down then once you see the clock counting down you can start your booking (this is not something that just shows up during your booking if you are a "winner" type of thing). I have not gotten the deal yet, but I read through all of the rules/directions- I suggest everyone do that so they understand how this works.

Good luck.

If I book the room through this promotion, can I add on the park tickets and the dining plan later? I know I can always get tickets, but I am unsure about the dining plan.

If I book the room through this promotion, can I add on the park tickets and the dining plan later? I know I can always get tickets, but I am unsure about the dining plan.

I would assume no as the dining plan has to be part of a package deal and you are not booking a package. I can't imagine them switching over a $1 room booked by a 3rd party to a package.

If you are lucky enough to be on the site when it starts counting down then once you see the clock counting down you can start your booking (this is not something that just shows up during your booking if you are a "winner" type of thing). I have not gotten the deal yet, but I read through all of the rules/directions- I suggest everyone do that so they understand how this works.

Good luck.

Great! That's what I thought as well. I've been reading all the rules (their site, here, SD, etc.) all day and am excited to try for this tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! :thumbsup2

I am going to try tomorrow too :) If anyone gets it, let us know what you get. It would just be fun to hear about which city/hotel people get, and if I see the clock I'll let people know so they'll know if it has happened already or not for the day.

does anyone "get" the clues in the clips on their site? I am clueless to them! Does anyone happen to know when they will be doing it Thursday??

My sister just told me about this - sounds amazing! If it is usually around 7:00 a.m., what time zone is that? We are CST, so just wanted to make sure what time zone you guys are referring to with the times. Thanks so much!

Bethany

I think the clock said 6:02 when the dog got the deal on episode 5. Does that mean it will be 6am tomorrow?

will the site automatically refresh or do I need to do it myself?

The couple lives in NYC so if the clue indicates 6:02 am then that would be EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter