I just don't get the wait list

The waitlist outlived its purpose once online reservations came about. They never updated the tech so it's basically pointless.

I wouldn't say that. Plenty of times the waitlist wins for me. But, I do think that with the online system, and people being able to try on their own...without a constant run...you have the ability to get it on your own now.

The waitlist outlived its purpose once online reservations came about. They never updated the tech so it's basically pointless.
I don't like to play the stalking game, so I find the WL useful. I'll admit that the times I've waitlisted have been for reservations that I wasn't desperate to get, so if the WL didn't come through, I didn't mind.

I disagree. I waitlisted a BWV standard 1 bed the first weekend in Dec. I could not stalk because it required borrowing points which I can't do online because of the stupid glitch they've never fixed. After a week, I just got the email tonight that it came through and I didn't lose the night because of the borrowing glitch. Now I'm just waiting on that night to be merged with the original reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter