I have never stayed at ...(DVC resort)

We have only been members since 2016 but have visited a lot since then. DVC has REALLY changed the way we travel. experienced members always say it but I can't believe how much it was true for us!

We have visited:
BCV
BWV
Poly
OKW
AKV-Kidani

This year we will also have these trips scheduled:

BLT
VGF( just bought here)

We still need to visit these:
SSR- will stay there on a relaxing trip filled with DS visits
CCV( had this scheduled but changed to BCV as it is our favorite)
BRV
HHI
VERO
AULANI
VGC

We will visit HHI and Vero on years when we don't renew our annual passes. We have a tentative schedule to visit Aulani in June of 2019 and may stop off to visit GC as a stop over to break up our travel but there are so many great cheap hotels are Disneyland that I am still not sure. Whew! That is a lot now that I look over where we have visited!

Last edited:
I'm not sure how long we've been members (I tend to discount the past) but we've been members long enough to have been grandfathered in with our resale points.

We've never stayed at:
Poly,
Wildnerness (both sides)
Aulani
VB
HHI
VGC

We haven't stayed at BLT yet but have it booked for next March following a Disney Cruise.

I would stay at VGF every time if I could but we only have 150 SSR points..

Last edited:
After this summer's trip, I can say we have stayed at all WDW and DL DVC's (unless we are really counting CCV as a different resort. I had 1 night in what is now an alternate studio when it was a cash room)

Haven't stayed in
VB
HHI
Aulani

Been members since March 1992, and in over 60 DVC visits, we have still missed:

BCV - tough to get if not a owner
Poly - although my kids have stayed there
HHI - always seem to be zipping by it on our way to FL
CCV - maybe next year
Aulani - just too long a plane flight

mac_tlc

Only been members since 2014 but have stayed at all of the DVC resorts except

OKW
VB
VGC
CCV (but have stayed at BRV)
BCV (but have stayed at the Yacht Club)
PVB (but have stayed at the Polynesian hotel)

I have never stayed at:
Hilton Head
Vero Beach
Grand Californian

Strangely I made it to Aulani before Vero, which is in my same state!:joker:

Copper Creek, Aulani, and VGF, but we’ve stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridan. And we toured the VGF before they opened.

WDW DVC Resorts: (Haven't stayed at any non-WDW resorts, probably never will)
GFV - for no particular reason, just haven't got around to it yet
CCV - will be staying shortly, so this will be coming off the list

We've had multiple stays at all the rest of the DVC resorts and though we have our favorites, we've had wonderful vacations at all of them. Never disappointed with any of resorts, no matter where we stay.

We have stayed at BLT (studio), OKW (studio and 1br), Poly (lake view studio), AKV Jambo (savanna studio), BRV (studio, 1br, and 2br), BWV (1br), with trips planned for BCV(1br) and AKV Kidani(1br) next year. Surprisingly, out of all those we like BLT the least. Our studio was too small for a family of four. With AKV, Poly and BWV being our favorites.

Bought SSR Dec 2011. Never stayed at:

BCV
GFV
Poly V**
CCV **
**lol newer ones are easy
Aulani
Vero
HHV
WLV
GCV

I really do plan to stay at them all. We are just working on getting around to them all when we can. Aulani is definetly my biggest WISH list item, as is GCV - Disneyland PLEASE

Never stayed at SSR, BC, VB, CCV or Aulani. We've enjoyed all the rest however.

Better to just say where I HAVE stayed:
Been to only:
BWV
BLT
AKL
Poly

We keep going back to the same resorts (except AKL, we hated it there-- but everyone is different!). We will be trying BCV this upcoming time around, then going back to BWV, our old standard favorite...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter