I have never stayed at ...(DVC resort)

We haven't stayed at:
VGF - There's never studios available when we go. We would like to try it some time though.
HHI - We might get there some day.
VB - We might get there some day.
Aulani - Hopefully some day!
OKW - Not much desire to stay here.

We bought were we mostly wanted to stay :). AKV, BWV & VWL typically there. When feeling flush will try to spend more points @ BCV/BLT/Poly. Happy enough to snag a room @ SSR for last minute trips!

No interest in the following - my personal reasons

HHI - not directly on ocean
VB - better beach areas in FL
Aulani - if i decided to brave that long flight, would likely cruise once we got there instead & spend a few nights in Honolulu w/stopover @ DL (where we have enjoyed both GC & DLH several times :)
GF - was on radar, gave me pause looking over during recent Poly stay. Don't think I'll ever not think about the tragedy when in the area there.

We bought in 2010 BLT. We did not stay at DVC till 2011, first BLT again in 2013. Kidani AKL 2011.

We have stayed at HHI once, VB twice, OKW and SSR.

So that leaves,
Aulani - planned to stay in 2016 but we moved.
Cali
Poly
BCV
BWV
BR/CR (WLV)
GFV

We will be revisiting HHI, hopefully next year. With Aulani in the near future. We definitely will be back to VB.
My boys are older so, WDW visits will be less. DH and I want to hit F&W soon, so hopefully we can stay at BCV or maybe GFV on that visit.

We've been members for 5 years and haven't stayed at :

SSR (no desire)
AKV (too far from most of the parks)
CCV (too new)
VGF (on the list, but can't seem to get a reservation)
Aulani & HHI (hopefully one day!)

Resorts we have been to:
BWV
BCV
OKW
VGC
VB
BLT
PVB
BR/VWL

Never stayed at:

BCV
GFV
VGC
SSR
OKW
WLV
AUL
VB
HHI

Have stayed at:
BWV
POLY
BLT
AKL

We don't want to try anything new and keep going back to bwv (home resort) and poly.... I'm good with blt but it's high points (despite my home resort) so we go to poly with those points and I do not like AKL

Member since '93.
We have stayed at all East Coast resorts but VGF and CCV.
Never ventured out west so VGC and Alunia are on the no go to (yet) list.

Member since 2003... haven't stayed at PVB, VGF, Treehouses, CCV (of course) or Aulani.
We stayed at VWL 1 night (before it was BRV) so I'd like to venture back there again.

In 12 years of ownership, we have never stayed at:

BLT
VGF
BWV
Aulani
Poly (stayed in the inn 42 years ago)
VGC

We have not stayed at:

HHI (would like to, but not excited that it's not directly on the beach, and have never been to that area before)
VB (although we will be there this August--yay!)
VGF (too many points and not enough desire)
Poly (stayed at the hotel several times but studio is not enough, bungalow is awesome but way too expensive)
AUL (don't want to be in a plane that long)

Have stayed at:
BWV - many times (we own there)
BCV - several times
VWL - several times (DS fav) (we own there)
SSR - several times (took a while but now we really like it)
OKW - stayed in 11 different rooms, soon to be 12 (just happened to look at a map that we marked with our stays today)
BLT - a couple times (and we own there)
AKV - Jambo once maybe twice, and the hotel once or twice (but kinda far)
GCV - about 4-5 times (our west coast home away from home)!

I have never stayed at...
HH...we have tried twice but both times my MIL fell ill, so we had to cancel. I like what I see in pictures and the relaxing laid-back feel of it all appeals to me in a VWL kinda way. Someday!
Poly...DW and I stayed once in concierge but never in the DVC side. If a studio suits our needs at some point, we may give it a try. Cant muster up the courage to put that many pts into a bungalow.
GFV...may give this one a try someday, but for now its lower on the list than a few others. I think the "stuffy" feel(no disrespect to current owners)is the thing that pushes me away.
VB...another one that doesn't really draw me in. Not much of a beach person to start with, and the fact I live within 3 hrs of beaches doesn't help. Maybe one day
GCV...we are in talks now of going to Disneyland next year, so we hope we can grab a ressie at 7 mos.

We are new owners, but have stayed at OKW, SSR, BWV, BCV using points from my parents.

We've never stayed at:

BLT
VGF-no interest, really, but I want to stay at least 1 night sometime to say I've stayed there
VGC
Aulani
HHI-no interest
VB-no interest
AKV-hoping to stay here in 2019
BRV
CCV-seriously considering buying here next year since WL is our favorite resort
Poly-booked to stay here in October 2017

Member since 2006...
Never stayed at:
BW (and probably never will. We love BCV, so we book there)
WL (would like to one day, but never tried to book yet)
VGF (one day will try)
VB - no interest
HHI - no interest
Poly (maybe one day)
Aulani - my daughter plans to, for her Honeymoon

We LOVE LOVE LOVE BCV....so we always book there.
AKV is our 2nd favorite.

We haven't stayed at any yet!

We've only been members since 2015. We bought resale and the 2015 points were used. For a variety of reasons, we had to rent our 2016 points, but still squeezed in a couple of trips to WDW that year. We are now finally set to have our first stay at a DVC property, AKL - Jambo. We are very excited!

Our home resort is SSR, and we are already talking about adding points. We are debating whether to add more points at SSR or at a different resort. I think we are going to try a few resorts before we make our decision.

My parents have been vacation club since I was 12. Have never stayed at VB, Aulani, AKV (but did stay in Jambo house), VGC (have never been to DL), CCV (too new!).
My husband on the other hand has only been going to Disney since 2014 (our honeymoon, and now he's hooked and we are both members ourselves now). He has only been to SSR, GF (where we own), BWV and PVB. On our next trip we will be staying BLT.

We have never stayed at:
Poly- We will be there this September
VB- We will also be there this September
HHI- Have no real desire to go to Hilton Head
Aulani- Hope to get there in the next couple of years
AKV (Kidani)- We have done Jambo House, I prefer to be in the main building
VGC- Hopefully next year
OKW- No desire

We have never stayed at:

BLT - we would like to try a lake view
VGC - we stayed in the hotel pre DVC
CCV - have a stay booked for this fall

Our favorites:

Aulani - top of the line, and Hawaii!!!
BRV - Wilderness Lodge!
THV - same type of wilderness theme here...
HHI - relaxing
SSR - Great feature pools, lots of walking paths, walk to Disney Springs

We haven't stayed at any yet!

We've only been members since 2015. We bought resale and the 2015 points were used. For a variety of reasons, we had to rent our 2016 points, but still squeezed in a couple of trips to WDW that year. We are now finally set to have our first stay at a DVC property, AKL - Jambo. We are very excited!

Our home resort is SSR, and we are already talking about adding points. We are debating whether to add more points at SSR or at a different resort. I think we are going to try a few resorts before we make our decision.
Welcome Home!
That's great. Enjoy your trip to your new home away from Home. Dvc truly feels like that for us.

Members since 2010:

Have stayed at:

SSR (home resort): I like proximity to DD and golf course (have only stayed at preferred building locations)/family gives it mixed reviews; we are trying THV for first time in 2018

BWV & BCV: Great locations obviously

AKV Jambo: love the theming and the pool; feels a little out of the way though

BLT: too sterile, would not go back

VWL: went 7 years ago before all renovations, would return again

Aulani: a long way away but may be our favorite resort

HH: beach house provides access to ocean, main resort location just ok; most friendly staff we have ever encountered though

VB: perfect for non-park vacation, very relaxing and ocean front rooms are great

Have not hit:

California: just haven't been out there

OKW: have had a couple reservations but went elsewhere via waitlist; wouldn't mind trying it

Floridian: too pricey, wish it was part of main hotel

Poly: will try it someday

CCR: will try it someday

Kidani: seems even more out of the way than Jambo; prefer Jambo pool and bigger lobby

25+ year member here.
Never have stayed at: Poly (don't care to)
Bay Lake (don't care to)
Copper Creek (maybe)
VGF (maybe)
Beach Club (possibly)
AKV yes I want to
SSR Probably with my sister who owns there and loves it
Grand Californian yes I would like to
That being said I love my home resort OKW for the roomy villas and the quiet, Vero for the beach and area, HH great area. And I loved Aulani. It is worth the saving and planning and long trip. Fabulous resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter