I have never stayed at ...(DVC resort)

Just hit my 4 year DVC anniversary! I haven't stayed at:

OKW (no desire to stay at a large resort)
SSR (no desire to stay at a large resort)
WL (stayed on the hotel side, just not the villas yet -- but plan to in the future)
PVB (interested in trying this out eventually)
VGC (have always stayed with family when going to DLR)
HHI (if/when I visit HH, doubt I would stay here -- rather save my DVC points to use at WDW)
VB (probably never visiting here)

We have been members for 2 1/2 years and travel from Scotland. To date we have stayed at:

SSR (not treehouses)
OKW
BLT
Poly Villas
GF Villas
WL Villas
BW Villas
AK - Kidani and Jambo
BC Villas

Can't see us ever staying at any of the others.

We haven't stayed at any of the non-WDW resorts and most likely never will, while onsite we haven't stayed at the VWL. We usually end up doing split stays at 2-3 resorts, this summer it is BWV, VGF and BCV; all of which we've been to before and quiet like.

We haven't been to the Poly or Floridian DVCs (but have stayed at those Resorts a few times)

Our favorite was Aulani (by far)

In 16 years of DVC ownership we have never stayed at:
CCV, BLT, PVB, SSR, VGF
HHI, VB, Aulani

Own at VWL but haven't stayed there in 10 years! DW doesn't like it. :-(
Absolutely love BWV for its location.
Love AKL for the resort.
Split stay BWV / AKL coming up in August.

We've been owners since 2001 and have never stayed at:

Aulani
VGC (stayed on points at one of the other hotels in 2006, but haven't been to DL since then)
VGF - hope to in September 2018
SS - DH has something against staying there, not really sure why

Love all the ones I have stayed at, so am sure I'd love the four we haven't been to.

We've never stayed at:

- HHI - tried to, when visiting the Savannah area for a wedding, but too many logistical issues:(
- VB - on our list, someday, when we can visit outside of "hurricane season"
- Aulani - planning a trip in a few years; already have visited Hawaii, good "excuse" to return☺️
- GCV - hoping to book there next year for short stay; will be in California for a wedding
- Poly - personally not really interested in staying there; studio not large enough, bungalows too many points
- GFV - have stayed at hotel, but not villas
- CCV - plan to!

Only been a member since 2011 so there are a few we haven't stayed at yet:

Boardwalk
Beach Club
Poly
Hilton Head
Vero
GCV
And of course CCV since it's not open yet!

Still missing:
- Hilton Head
- Vero
- Beach Club
- Aulani
- OKW
- Polynesian
- Renovations @ Wilderness Lodge (RAWL)

We enjoy our home resort of Animal Kingdom so we find ourselves choosing and staying here more often than moving to other locations.

Purchased DVC 12-2006.
Have not stayed at
GFV, Treehouse Villas, HHI, Vero......on the list have to check them all off:-)

Upcoming July 2017....VGC and Aulani:lovestruc

I own at WLV( BRV):rolleyes: so not sure if I will make it to CCV.

My new favorite DVC room is the Poly Lake view Studios:)

So many changes at WDW lately. I can't wait to go again. Which will be DD's Sweet 16 July 2018. We will bring
3 of her friends. Hoping for BLT just for transportation ease with the girls when they are off by themselves.
If not I will be happy at BRV our home.
Kerri

Purchased DVC 12-2006.
Have not stayed at
GFV, Treehouse Villas, HHI, Vero......on the list have to check them all off:-)

Upcoming July 2017....VGC and Aulani:lovestruc

I own at WLV( BRV):rolleyes: so not sure if I will make it to CCV.

My new favorite DVC room is the Poly Lake view Studios:)

So many changes at WDW lately. I can't wait to go again. Which will be DD's Sweet 16 July 2018. We will bring
3 of her friends. Hoping for BLT just for transportation ease with the girls when they are off by themselves.
If not I will be happy at BRV our home.
Kerri
In 16 years of DVC ownership we have never stayed at:
CCV, BLT, PVB, SSR, VGF
HHI, VB, Aulani

Own at VWL but haven't stayed there in 10 years! DW doesn't like it. :-(
Absolutely love BWV for its location.
Love AKL for the resort.
Split stay BWV / AKL coming up in August.

It seems that anyone who has stayed at AKL has loved it. We have never stayed there but I am thinking of changing a current reservation to include a few days at AKL. What is the special thing about this resort?

My signature spells it out too! Staying at VWL in November. Waiting for a big trip with lots of people to stay in 2 or 3 BR at VGF. Would love to stay in Treehouse Villa, Poly bungalow and Copper Creek Cabins one day!

Have never stayed outside of WDW but would also like to do those one day too!

I have never stayed at Beach Club, Hilton Head, Aulani, Grand Californian, Copper Creek.

Have to say that I've been impressed with every dvc we've stayed at. I'm really looking forward to the renovations coming at OKW. We love that resort and the upgrade will only make it better. AKV is our home resort and I love the peace of it, the spacious and well appointed Villas. Customer service is top notch, the animals, grounds are great for walking. Amazing pools. Wonderful dining options. The cultural programme in place kept my kids busy on a week long, no parks trip, great bus service. Bonfire, I could go on.

Boardwalk is a close second. Fabulous location.

Have not stayed at:

OKW (we have booked it several times and always end up switching it to another resort! I prefer inside resorts and Valet parking!)

VGC. (Hope to some day!)

Aulani (don't really have an interest in HI).

It seems that anyone who has stayed at AKL has loved it. We have never stayed there but I am thinking of changing a current reservation to include a few days at AKL. What is the special thing about this resort?

Honestly for me AKV is one of my least favorites. It is cool with the animals bit for me not enough for the remoteness.
There is no property to speak of because it is the savanna.
I like to walk around property before bed and there is not an area like that.

WLV can walk to campground and it is on water so maybe just feels bigger, besides multiple transportation options

BCV, BWV so much outdoor area

Even OKW and SSR more to do and see outside.

Don't get me wrong I would stay there again but for me it's at bottom of list. But that is why DVC so great so many choices.

BCV - We have stayed at Beach Club before, just not at BCV. It is hard to get a reservation at the 7 month mark and we prefer staying at either the MK area or DAK over the Epcot resorts. I know we are different. I could see trying to get BCV if we have family joining us and when the kids were old enough to go to SAB without adult supervision, but right now most are under age 10 and it would be hard for the parents to keep track of their children at such a large pool when some are toddlers and the older kids would love the lazy river and slide. But for us, the quiet pool is more our style.

We've only been owners for almost 3 years but stayed at a few before we bought.

We have never stayed at:
VGF but we are in Sept!
BLT
The new ones at WL though we did stay there before.

I've stayed at more than my husband so his list is longer. I'm slowly working through them all. It's tough. We love BWV and OKW so much we have a hard time venturing elsewhere

Haven't stayed yet at:

Beach Club
Boardwalk
HHI
Grand Californian
Copper Creek (so new)

We'd like to try all of these.

We have stayed at:

Saratoga Springs (better than it's reputation)
Treehouse Villas (great)
Old Key West
AKV-Kidani
AKV-Jambo
Boulder Ridge
Bay Lake Tower (so convenient)
Grand Floridian Villas
Polynesian Villas
Vero Beach (so relaxing!)

...and our favorite:

Aulani - by far the best DVC. Absolutely love it!

We have owned since 2008. We have not stayed at:
GFV (no desire to for a while)
Poly (will probably add a night or two at some point but SO many points compared to our usual value rooms at AKV)
BCV (can't ever get a reservation since we usually go during F&W)
CCV (will be there in October)
Aulani (plan to in 2020)
GCV (no desire to, but might eventually)

Have stayed at:
AKV (Kidani and Jambo)--our favorite!
VWL (now BRV)
BWV (except DH wasn't with me on this trip)
OKW
SSR (not Treehouse Villas)
BLT
HHI
VB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!