I have an interview I can't wait to share

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
I was recently able to conduct an interview with someone that was sooooo fun to talk to! I can't wait to share it with everyone!

Aw, shucks Dave. It was nice talking to you too. ;)

John is out of town and Dave is taking over his taunting duties. pirate:

Nice job! I'm sure you enjoyed doing that interview.

I'm in Rochester but knew it wasn't me..........hehe!

That was a great interview, Dave! You had a lot of interesting questions and discussed a bunch of things we wouldn't ordinarily hear in a "standard" interview. Very refreshing! :thumbsup2

Nice job! I'm sure you enjoyed doing that interview.

I'm in Rochester but knew it wasn't me..........hehe!

That was a great interview, Dave! You had a lot of interesting questions and discussed a bunch of things we wouldn't ordinarily hear in a "standard" interview. Very refreshing! :thumbsup2

Enjoyed listening Dave!
Thank you all, I really appreciate the feedback. The interviews are the thing I enjoy doing the most for the DIS, and when you get someone honest and open like Jodi it's even that much more special. She made me feel as though I was her close friend, and not just someone doing the interview. That was one of my favorite interviews thus far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!