I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

Great start to the TR! I love Jill's baby bump! She has the perfect little round belly :) Where did you get the zebra print suitcases? I've been on the hunt for a new one! Can't wait to read along!

I love, love, love the pictures of the ME video!! It makes me tear up every time I watch it. I'm having Disney withdrawals soooo much right now, I want to start planning a trip!

Loving the beginning trip report. The girls sitting in the airport together is such a great picture.

Those 3 water fountains are going to be perfect when Sophie is here!! Glad that you had a nice smooth trip to the airport!

Thanks so much for the welcome. Yay for arriving at Disney. I love the feeling of the start of a Disney trip.

It is about one of the best feelings in the world, I do believe. :thumbsup2

Joining in!! Can't wait to read all about your trip.

Glad to have you with us! :goodvibes Make yourself at home!

Joining in!! I literally said to DH this afternoon that I need to show him pictures posted by this wonderful lady "MeMom" on Disboards!! Lol.,her pictures of AoA are amazing and much appreciated. So happy I stumbled on your TR!!

I enjoyed taking those pictures to share with all who are awaiting their AoA trips. I don't really know that much about the Cars movies, but I have to say, the Cars section of AoA is pretty cool! We are looking forward to seeing the other half of the resort open when we go back in October.

Joining in! Love seeing the pictures so far :thumbsup2

Welcome to the group, Dave! We enjoy having our 'menfolk' around. :)

Coming out of lurkdom to say hi! Have followed along on every one of your trip reports and love them all. We will be at Pop in December and can't wait!:cool1:

We're happy to have you joining in! :banana:

We won't be at Pop this Christmas, so maybe you can send us a picture of our lobby Christmas tree. :santa: We plan to be back in December 2013.

Ok, all caught up!

Aileen and I loved all of the photos! I can't tell you she already loves her DIStown friends Brooklynn and Bella and kept asking to see more photos of them. Me mom, my first day of the trip is much like yours. I definitely have that foggy feeling until I check in at the hotel.

Jill, I hope things calm down for you. It sounds like your life is ca-razy! And MeMom, let's not use that s- word yet. I'd like summer vacation to last a while longer. Class lists come out for the boys on Friday and I am nervous as all get out about their teachers for next year.

I don't want to say the S-word, but the time has come. Our students arrive August 1st!

We look forward to the day your kids and ours will finally meet. We got to meet MaryAz's girls at POR to see Yehaa Bob, and those girls became friends quickly. They were up front singing and dancing together as if they had known each other for a good while. We enjoyed meeting Kimmy's kids, Michelle's little Gavin, and Jennifer's boys on this trip. I loved seeing all these precious DIS kids in person!

Finally here. Yay. Love that you found time to get started. I guess i better get it in gear. :laughing:

So glad the trip to the airport was without incident this time :rolleyes:

A stress-free departure it was. :thumbsup2

Great start to the TR! I love Jill's baby bump! She has the perfect little round belly :) Where did you get the zebra print suitcases? I've been on the hunt for a new one! Can't wait to read along!

Not sure about where she got the suitcases. Some luggag place at a mall, I think. They have all kinds of cool suitcases these days.

I love, love, love the pictures of the ME video!! It makes me tear up every time I watch it. I'm having Disney withdrawals soooo much right now, I want to start planning a trip!

Start planning! Are you going in the winter/beginning of 2013?

Loving the beginning trip report. The girls sitting in the airport together is such a great picture.

They were ready to go! Bella is fully aware of what 'going to Disney World' means now, so she talks about it and is anxious for it for weeks ahead of time. :laughing:

Morning MeMom. Have a good day. Talking about Bella knowing when you are going to WDW. My Louie has been saying every day that we are going to the Magic Kingdom" today" Then proceeds to describe in his 4 yr old way the ride he wants to go on while we struggle to figure it out his description. Yesterday was donald duck and pyramids and crazy birds = Mexico ride. lol

Morning MeMom. Have a good day. Talking about Bella knowing when you are going to WDW. My Louie has been saying every day that we are going to the Magic Kingdom" today" Then proceeds to describe in his 4 yr old way the ride he wants to go on while we struggle to figure it out his description. Yesterday was donald duck and pyramids and crazy birds = Mexico ride. lol

He may have to leave Magic Kingdom and try another park for that ride. :laughing: Brooklynn knows her parks very well, but to Bella, it's all just one big Dizhy Wuhld. ;) It's funny that you said you try to guess Louie's rides, because I actually make a game out of the girls guessing rides, shows, and attractions. I will describe it one hint at a time and watch the wheels turn as they get it. I make some easy, and they get the answer on the first clue, but sometimes I stay kind of vague and make Brooklynn think a little. She likes the challenge!

We did not explain the title of the report to you guys.

One day, we were walking back up to the room after an afternoon swim. It was windy, and Brooklynn said, "Mommy, the wind is talking to me."

Jill said, "Really? What is it saying?"

Brooklynn said in a complete matter-of-fact tone, "I don't know. I don't speak wind." :laughing:

The way she said it struck all of us as quite funny, and we laughed our way back to the room. I love to listen to kids and converse with them. They bring much joy and laughter in the way they put their precious thoughts into words.

We did not explain the title of the report to you guys.

One afternoon, we were walking back up to the room after an afternoon swim. It was windy, and Brooklynn said, "Mommy, the wind is talking to me."

Jill said, "Really? What is it saying?"

Brooklynn said in a complete matter-of-fact tone, "I don't know. I don't speak wind." :laughing:

The way she said it struck all of us as quite funny, and we laughed our way back to the room. I love to listen to kids and converse with them. They bring much joy and laughter in the way they put their precious thoughts into words.[/COLOR][/B]

Now that's funny! I was wondering what the title was about. Thanks for sharing. :)

You know I really wish Brook did speak wind. We could have used a breeze some of those days down there and she could have asked it to come back!

Since Mop doesn't want the "S" word used, I'll just ask how your classroom is coming along...
I've been up to mine everyday that we've been in town.
The tasks have been to hang lanterns.
Cut and color a tower.
Make 44 purple flags for a bunting. This included cutting out 44 sunbursts. (UGH)
Braid 3, 100 ft. yellow plastic tablecloths.
Mat and frame 4 lithographs from the Disney Store.

Now I still need to make some white lanterns with the dreaded starbursts.
Hang the braid and attach flowers to it.

Then the not so fun part, do some organizing of stuff....

When class lists come out, then the labeling happens in a frenzy!

Our first day with kids is August 15th. We report back on the 9th. Have one day of meetings then a 3 day weekend before entry level conferences on that Monday.

Just want to say that I miss you all and can't believe we just barely get to see you in October. :( Oh well, a quick meet with hugs to the girls and getting to see and hold Sophie will be the highlight of our trip. :lovestruc

Hi MeMom! :wave2:

I have been away from the DIS for awhile and am happy to be back! I am very excited to see that a new report has just started! Brooklynn and Bella just get cuter all the time. It sure is fun to watch them grow through your reports. What do the girls have to say about the arrival of a new princess at their house?

I am excited that DH and I are taking an adults only trip to Florida October 10-17. He told me that he didn't want to go to WDW at all, but there is no way that I can go to Florida and not have a little fix. I was able to convince him to have dinner at 'Ohana and watch the fireworks from the Poly beach on our arrival night, celebrate our 15th wedding aniversary with dinner at California Grill, and attend MNSSHP on Sunday evening! To be honest he didn't fight me a bit and I think he is quite excited about it as well.

Wow Anita! Your classroom sounds amazing! I always seeing all of your finished products. I wonder if I can find the Disney loving teacher for either of my boys, I think it would help Liam especially. If I can't find one, you may be seeing him on one of your class list when he gets to 2nd grade. :)

What March 2013 dates are people talking? I think that might be the next Mop family vacation!

I used to feel a bit like Rabbit in Winnie-the-Pooh, but these days I feel more like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland. "I'm late, I'm late!" I am here now!

I thought at first the shout-out you mentioned was the safari pic in the mirror, but then I saw that it was the Tower of Terror. LOL!

The girls are getting so big, so quickly!!!

I like the theme you have going for your trip report titles! Kids say the funniest things!! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!

moparop said:
Wow Anita! Your classroom sounds amazing! I always seeing all of your finished products. I wonder if I can find the Disney loving teacher for either of my boys, I think it would help Liam especially. If I can't find one, you may be seeing him on one of your class list when he gets to 2nd grade. :)

What March 2013 dates are people talking? I think that might be the next Mop family vacation!

Hey, Mop!
We are going March 17th / 24th. I hope it's around the time you are going!

Just send Liam on down to Kansas. I'll be happy to put him in my room when he's ready for 2nd grade!

I've been reading your tr's since Brooklyn takes Bella to meet Cinderella, figured it was time to get an account. Looking forward to the adventure:)

wigdoutdismom said:
Hey, Mop!
We are going March 17th / 24th. I hope it's around the time you are going!

Just send Liam on down to Kansas. I'll be happy to put him in my room when he's ready for 2nd grade!

We are looking at the 22-28th I think. Our dates have fluxed (anywhere from November to March) so many times but this really seems to make sense. Hoping it sticks so we can meet!

I'm glad you'll take Liam. :) He is a very sweet, quiet kid who works at his own pace and on his own path. He is just low enough to make his mother stress all the time, but just high not to qualify for any support services in school.

Doug, on the other hand, needs a teacher that will make him work because he's the kid who hasn't had to try yet. LOL

I'm here! :banana:

Jill, love your belly!! :cutie:

I cannot believe how fast the girls are growing up! And I can just hear Brookie saying "I don't know. I don't speak wind!" Sounds like something Little Guy would say!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter