I did it I did it!!! Can We Say 3!!

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
YEah!!!!!! Ok so I am not always good about this eating thing. And I STINK at the excercise thing. Well yesterday I stayed on plan and my Dh and dog and I took an hour long walk after dinner!! Up and down hills!!! Then this morning I got up and did a walk aerobics tape. It was a 2 mile tape and I did 1 mile then a bit of a cool down. I could have went the 2 miles but due to time restrictions (needing to shower and get to work) stopped at one!!!! I am sooo excited!!!!

Ok I did it 2 days in a row!!!! I stayed on plan yesterday and went for a walk last night!! That is after the 1 mile workout yesterday morning.

Day 3
Had a bit more touble since Thursdays are the day I work a really long shift. Ended up not eating what I took to work since the one site had lasagna!!! And I had a cookie and somechocolate. But the big accomplishment is I wrote everytihng down and did not go over points!! ANd when I work 12-14 hours it is had to excercise so I only got a short 7 block walk in. BUt I thought it was pretty good!!

WONDERFUL!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Congratulations on setting your mind to accomplishing a goal and then going out and doing just that.

Keep up the good work.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

OH MY! You exercised before 7:00 AM (insert mental image of me fainting at the thought of anyone doing anything that requires exertion before 7:00 AM here!) :) THAT IS GREAT!!!!

Good for you!!!! That is the best way to keep up the momentum. Once you make it through and ENTIRE DAY on your plan, with a little exercise thrown in, you realize YOU CAN DO IT! And you can do it every day, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! (ok, give yourself a break in a few weeks, but keep going strong for a little while now!)

I am so proud of you and so happy for you!!!! You need to be Queen for a Day!!! :)

Way to go!!!

But, I agree with TigH. I just cannot function first thing in the morning. It's enough of a challenge to get to work, let alone excercising.

I can't exercise when I first wake up, I do silly things like fall off the elliptical (I know--I've tried it).

I'm so <b>proud</b> of you. You are committed! Good job :)

Katholyn

WOW!! Way to go!! Sounds like a commitment to me!

I hope it is contagious....I could use some morning go!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! You are like a steam enginge picking up speed! Gotta love how momentum works!!!

Keep at it! I am crossing my fingers and toes that we'll see a "three days in a row" update tomorrow!!!!! :bounce:

You go girl! We are rooting for THREE in a row!

Go Jiminy! Go Jiminy! :bounce:

Good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A little exercise is better than no exercise. You should be VERY PROUD of yourself for staying w/in points AND exercising while working a 12-14 hour shift (OH MY!!!) I know I'm proud of ya!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Jiminy just remember......

When you do nothing, nothing happens. Nothing changes.

Way to go on making it three days of "moving"!! You are on your way to establishing a habit!!

Now, could you send me some of that determination you are exhibiting!!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter