I did have maps; now they are gone.

teehee.

glad everyone is getting them!

A kind person who sent me their soon-expiring preferred seating voucher just before my January trip sent it from Mickey, so I figured I needed to do that too.

But then the envelopes I found in my files had these gaps that would mean they would get stuck to the maps, so I had to dig out those address labels. I felt like a goof. :)

Aw dang, shoulda put Goofy!

Thanks Minnie, or Molly....whoever you are!

They just arrived, and the kids are so tickled! Wanting to know how Minnie knew where we lived....

Thanks again so very much - if i can ever return the favor (perhaps pick up a Jungle Cruise map for you in May???), just let me know!!

Carm

Wow, that was fast up to Canada!

Jungle Cruise map would be lovely, but we'll likely be there at the end of May ourselves (even if I don't go to the ladies trip in April, but I'm secretly hoping for both, aren't I awful?), so I probably won't need one. As you can see from the stamp, it wasn't much at all!

So glad everyone is getting them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts