I did have maps; now they are gone.

bumbershoot

DIS Veteran
No more maps, sorry all!

If anyone wants maps, I have 10 sets of DL/DCA maps from last weekend. I also have envelopes and current-postage stamps, so I'm all set as long as I don't lose my pen. :)

PM me if you would like a set of maps so you can start planning "properly" (in other words, without having to resort to printing the maps from disneyland.com like I was doing about a year ago).

I also have 4 or 5 extra DCA maps, in case anyone needs an extra one of those, or if you feel that one map is better than no maps. Or if you're a mega Snow White fan, the DCA maps have her old-style cartoon picture on the front to celebrate the anniversary of Snow White.

I cannot post a PM it says count to low or something. Am I the only one having this problem or is it bec I am new??

I cannot post a PM it says count to low or something. Am I the only one having this problem or is it bec I am new??

It's because you're new. Get that post count up over 10 and I think you'll be able to PM.

Just sent you a PM - if you still have any left, I'd love one from each park! Thanks for doing this, even if you don't have any left.

Hi guys! The sets of maps are gone, and the single DCAs are probably gone, too.

I wasn't able to get all of you, I'm sorry. Though I did find one extra set hidden away in my carry-on, so there was one more than I thought there would be. Yay!

I tell you, I felt silly grabbing so many maps each time I exited a park, but it's fun to be able to do this! Gracious knows, I got two sets of maps while I was planning (why two? I don't know! I just wanted them. or maybe my son got ahold of the first set?).

It's fun to "pay it forward" like this.

I just wish I had grabbed more, or perhaps counted them to see how relatively few I had. They felt like SO many in my hand!

Thank you so much Molly!! It will be nice to pass along the favor when we return!

Just wanted tp say thanks:cheer2: . I recieved a package from Minnie Mouse today. Now to start planning...

Lauri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter