• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Can't Do That! I'd Be Too EmBEARassed! A Nov 2015 TR New PTR link 10/13!

Awesome update!!!

Must try the following at F&W while we are there:

Warm Chocolate Pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (gluten free!)
Passion Martini Slush (vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juice)
Boeuf Bourguignon (braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes)

Not sure about the Fisherman's Pie...does it have scallops? I am kind of iffy on mashed potatoes with seafood? I have such food texture issues, this is just sounding weird to me. We may get it for Brian and the kids to try, I could try a bite.

ToT all to yourselves??? That was so great, a picture that will truly be a great memory of your first time meeting Mo and her family!

OMGoodness... all the SW merch! We will definitly have to check that store out!

I definitely recommend all of the above F & W choices. As for the Fisherman's pie I don't recall scallops. There was definitely lobster and shrimp in there and some veggies but that's all I remember. I also have some food texture issues but had no problem with this one.

It was a great memory of our first ride together and a whole lot of fun!

There are actually three Star Wars stores at HS right now. No idea if they will all stay or not. The original one at the Star Tours exit is still there plus that Watto's Grotto at the old exit to the backlot tour. Plus they just opened one in the animation building (now Launch Bay) where the art store used to be!

Love the t-shirts you picked out

Thanks! The kids all seemed to love them.

Great update!

I can't believe the monorail took that long. They had to really be packing people in or something.

I heard a lot about the chew lab this year especially their dessert. One of these years I'll make it to food and wine.

That's cool that you got to hand out with Mo and her family for a while. I understand the whole meeting thing, I am kind of the same way. I will talk to someone all day online or in a text but face to face is different.

I can't wait to check out all the Star Wars merchandise in a week when I am there!

Well I think part of the monorail delay had to do with the express line being closed. They were doing some testing for the new automated system. As a matter of fact I was there the week they had the accident while testing!

I wasn't all that impressed with the dish that I had from the Chew Lab. Some of the others might have been better but I didn't try them thanks to my pickiness.

Wow I think you are at WDW right now! I never did get to catch up on your PTR but definitely let me know when you start the TR and I will join in from the beginning.

Oh I didn't realize I could activate them online. The one I wanted is on the Disney Store website so I'll just have it delivered now and activate it before we go. Thank you for the information!

I love that shirt! The Imperial March was actually our entrance song to our reception. (Yes we are nerds and are proud of it).

You are welcome! Yes activating them online was very easy. I just clicked on the Magic Band section and it was easy to find the place to add them.

I really wanted that shirt for all three boys but they didn't have sizes for the other two. I guess I could have checked back later that week but I was wanting to get all of the Star Wars shopping done that day.

Your F&W choices sound great. I'm sorry you ended up not feeling well. The heat can really take a toll on you, even if you don't notice it at first.

I'm glad your meet with Mo went so well. The ToT picture came out awesome!!

Sounds like you made some great purchases for back home!

I really need to learn to drink more water while I am at WDW! You think I would have learned from past trips.

I do love that TOT picture a whole lot.

Great update! Love the ToT picture with Mo's clan... Gosh I miss them! Love all of the Star Wars goodies too - those shirts are pretty cool!

I am just not all that impressed with F&W... We will be there next year during F&W too, and I am pretty sure we will skip it entirely for the School Bread. ::yes::

I am glad that after your rest - you were feeling much better! I've had that happen a few times, and it's just so important to take that time to rest and drink water. :thumbsup2

D~

I miss all of you guys, wish we lived closer.

I wasn't all that impressed this year either. I think the heavy crowds and heat turned me off a lot.

One of these days I will learn to drink more water! I forget that you are a lot more active at WDW and need more water.

I'm glad that I found your trip report - I always enjoy reading them! I'm glad you weren't able to stay away from Disney in 2015! :goodvibes

I'm not surprised you had a M&G with your beloved Pluto on your first day!

It's too bad your Le Cellier dinner wasn't as awesome as your 2012 meal, but I'm glad it was better than your last experience. I've loved our last two meals here so I hope my mom likes it when we visit next May (it will be her first time there!).

Although I love BOG for dinner, I think it would be hard to tear me away from the Crystal Palace breakfast. It's too bad you didn't love your breakfast, but the Christmas decorations (especially the ornaments on the tree!) look awesome, though!

I can't believe how short the lines were for you! I look forward to seeing the difference between early and late May - I know the crowds have increased overall, but the late May crowds this year were crazy!

I'm glad you enjoyed meeting Mo and her family! It's amazing how DIS friends can seem like long-lost friends. :hug:

Hi! Thanks for joining in!

Pluto is definitely a priority for me every trip. I really didn't plan on meeting him this day though because I thought he wouldn't be meeting at MK due to the parade taping. I got lucky.

I'm not a huge breakfast eater due to my stomach issues so I don't do a lot of the buffet style breakfasts. As a matter of fact I haven't eaten at Crystal Palace yet! I do want to get there someday though. Lunch is definitely my favorite meal at BOG.

Well the lines were short at the beginning of the day but not so much as the day progressed. That's why I love rope drop so much, I get lots done before the crowds show up.

I'm impressed with 3 parks in one day.

Also thanks for the hint for BoG, we are doing a pre-park breakfast and my husband won't eat anything on the adult menu, I was afraid he would have to get a kid's serving of something, which are normally small. Looks like he can get waffles or french toast on the adult menu, which will make him happy. I'll just have to remember to do the allergy option.

When I'm by myself I tend to park hop a lot more. It seems like I can get a whole bunch done when I'm by myself because I don't have to please anyone but myself.

Just remember that the waffles are allergy friendly and therefore not the same as the regular Disney waffles. I thought they were fine just a bit smaller than I would like.

This was really good. :)

Yes! That seafood dish is one of my favorites!

All caught up!

I'm sorry the BOG breakfast was a disappointment. I agree the the price seems very high for a QS breakfast. But at least you got to ride 7DMT with no wait!

Great pictures of the Peter Pan queue. We've never done stand by but I hope we can do that at RD in May so we can see the new queue.

I'm sorry you didn't feel well in the afternoon! It's hard to remember to take a few minutes to hydrate and rest when you're on the go. Glad some rest made you feel better!

What a fun ride on TOT! And great Star Wars shirts!!

It was a bit of a disappointment but I am glad I got onto 7DMT.

It was fun seeing the new PP queue. I'm glad Disney is adding stuff to keep you interested in line.

I do that all the time to myself! One of these days I will learn that I need to drink more water at WDW than I do normally.

Found your trip report, so I am going to follow along. Love your pictures, and the meeting with Pluto looked like so much fun. I am a Pluto fan, too.

Hi and welcome! Glad to meet another Pluto fan. That was one of the best meets I've had with him.

Subbing in! Love your TR. I was a lurker on one of your past TR's mostly because I had joined it toward the very end :)

Hi! Thanks for joining in and glad you like my TRs.

I'm glad you didn't get toooo far ahead of me since I haven't been on the DIS since I started Christmas Break!! All I have done is work and drive back and forth from Christmas celebrations here, there, and everywhere!!

Love the food choices you made at F & W. Mom and I were first timers and nervously picky about a lot of things, but we liked the kielbasa and frozen apple pie in Poland, and creme brulee in France. We were actually on our way to France when we met you and Mo & Family!!.....and didn't take our picture. Ugh! :scratchin

The holidays are always busy so I don't think anyone posted much. I had a lot of fun visiting with my Mom.

One of the things that I do love about F & W is that it gets me to try different things. Since each item is just a sample, I feel like I can get something and just not eat it if I don't like it. I'm still bummed we forgot to take a picture!

Stopping by to wish you a Happy New Year!~

D~

Thanks! Same to you.

I have read all of your trip reports, but don't think I have ever commented on one..I really enjoy them, as my husband's favorite is Pluto, too..so I like all the pictures..Am looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip..I also follow along on Mo's reports, and I read D's too...

Thanks for joining in and I'm so glad you enjoy reading!

Just binge read your report so far. Really sucked me in! I have to admit- I LOVE seeyareelsoon and would have awkwardly tried to follow J and A around for a bit lol. I'm loving reading about your solo experiences. After 3 trips with my family- a DH that is not an enthusiast, 3 small kids, my parents who are a huge help and I love , but they can get a little judgy and also don't get my dis needs lol- I think I'd like to definitely just go by myself one day. But seeing my kids are so little and we live pretty far away- I will need to live vicariously for awhile!

Yay! Another follower! I'm glad you are here and are enjoying my TR. I probably would have followed them a bit and tryed to get up the nerve to say hi. But they were long gone by the time I got off of PP. I did look for them the rest of the morning but never did see them again. Solo trips are a lot of fun but it probably is easier for me since I don't have kids to worry about.

Nice report and pictures! Looks like the trip was just what you needed.

Thanks! I really did enjoy this trip a lot.

A Tour of Art of Animation Part 1

I walked out of HS and directly onto a bus for AOA. I ended up arriving almost 45 minutes before I was supposed to meet up with Mo and her family. Knowing what I know now, I probably could have just headed straight to their room and they would have put me to work helping them unpack. But I didn’t want to look like a crazy stalker so I decided to walk around and check out the resort before knocking on their door. I had never been to AOA so I really did want to see the whole area. So this update will be very picture heavy and if you’ve already seen AOA it might not be all that interesting.

I entered through the store and was immediately impressed with the theming.

I also walked through the food court but for some reason did not take any pictures. Up next was the lobby.

I headed out and straight ahead was the main pool in the Finding Nemo area.

Instead of continuing into the Nemo area I turned left and headed towards Lion King. Oh, I did take one more picture of the outside of the Nemo buildings.

Moving onto Lion King.

This next one is a little blurry but it’s the only picture I have of the outside of the Lion King buildings.

The area with the hyenas and Scar was pretty dark so my pictures are not the best.

Moving onto the Little Mermaid section.

The pool in the Little Mermaid section was pretty empty.

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
A Tour of Art of Animation Part 2

I turned around and backtracked through the Lion King section so that I could explore the Nemo section a little more.

I saved the Cars section for last because that was where Mo and family were staying.

I headed into the building and up to their room. This was in the hallway near the elevators.

I have to say that I was very impressed with AOA. Lion King was definitely my favorite section but I surprised myself by loving the Cars section almost as much. I’m more of a fan of Little Mermaid and Nemo than Cars but the Cars section was just so well done I couldn’t help but love it.

I got to their room and no one answered when I knocked. I thought maybe I had written down the room number wrong so I called but they were just on their way back from getting a drink at the food court. We hung out at the room for a bit where I took zero pictures, you’ll have to visit Mo’s TR to see those. Oh wait there is this one picture that Tom took of Mo and me to show off our park bags. Not much of a view of the room though but I do like Yoda watching over us.

About 7:30 we headed back out to drive to our dinner destination.

Up Next: I Can’t Do That! I’d Be Too EmBEARassed!

I haven't stayed at AoA but I have been just after it opened to look around an I really love the theming. Maybe some day I'll stay there.

I leave for Disney tomorrow!

I really would love to stay at AoA! My parents often travel with us and we try to get adjoining rooms with them at Pop, so I thought maybe we could do a family suite at AoA but I think we're too many adults even though it sleeps 5 technically.

I am really looking forward to your dinner experience after seeing all the pics you posted on FB that Mo took. :)

All caught up!
Ariana, you have some gorgeous pictures! Love that castle shot as you were walking to BoG. Lots of great SSE shots and your Pluto meet!!! And all your pics of AoA.....great photos :)

I'm so glad we got to meet up a few times, I got to meet lots of new DISers this trip....it happens when you travel with a celebrity ;)

I have to say that I was very impressed with AOA. Lion King was definitely my favorite section but I surprised myself by loving the Cars section almost as much. I’m more of a fan of Little Mermaid and Nemo than Cars but the Cars section was just so well done I couldn’t help but love it.
We toured AoA and were really impressed by it, too. I liked the Cars and Nemo sections the best. I thought the Lion King section needed more "stuff". We never made it to the Little Mermaid section. It was too hot and sunny out. But the whole resort looked nice, especially the main pool. :)

You have way better pictures then i do on AoA!!!

Knowing what I know now, I probably could have just headed straight to their room and they would have put me to work helping them unpack.

Yes..... Yes i would have.

This is so fun. I have no idea why i am even writing a report. I can just go on yours!!! HA HA HA HA! yours is better.

I ordered my Tsums Tsums today!

I absolutely love pool photos at night! Great photo tour of the resort!

Okay, I have to comment of something I found humorous.... Ariana, southern gal, is wearing short sleeves; while Mo, Chicago gal, is wearing a sweatshirt! Now, I realize you are a transplanted northerner, but, for the sake of my silly sense of humor, I had a giggle over it.

Okay, I have to comment of something I found humorous.... Ariana, southern gal, is wearing short sleeves; while Mo, Chicago gal, is wearing a sweatshirt! Now, I realize you are a transplanted northerner, but, for the sake of my silly sense of humor, I had a giggle over it.

It came off quickly.. But wanted it with me JUST IN CASE! LOL!!!

What a fun tour of AOA! We stayed in a Nemo suite for our first trip and loved it. I agree that the Cars area was really well themed!

And I'm excited to read the next update and inspiration for your title!

I haven't stayed at AoA but I have been just after it opened to look around an I really love the theming. Maybe some day I'll stay there.

I leave for Disney tomorrow!

AOA is great but I doubt I will stay there until it's less popular and they offer more discounts. Yay, you are there now! I hope you are having a wonderful time.

I'm glad you got to spend time exploring AoA. Nice pictures!

Thanks! I did get some good ones that night.

Great pictures of AoA. It really looks like a fun resort.

Thanks! It was very fun.

I really would love to stay at AoA! My parents often travel with us and we try to get adjoining rooms with them at Pop, so I thought maybe we could do a family suite at AoA but I think we're too many adults even though it sleeps 5 technically.

I am really looking forward to your dinner experience after seeing all the pics you posted on FB that Mo took. :)

Me too! But I probably won't stay there till they start offering discounts.

Dinner coming right up!

All caught up!
Ariana, you have some gorgeous pictures! Love that castle shot as you were walking to BoG. Lots of great SSE shots and your Pluto meet!!! And all your pics of AoA.....great photos :)

I'm so glad we got to meet up a few times, I got to meet lots of new DISers this trip....it happens when you travel with a celebrity ;)

Hi Suzi!

Thanks, I've gotten pretty good with my little camera over the years plus I take a huge amount of photos so at least some come out.

Yep you were definitely traveling with a celebrity!

Beautiful pictures..

Thanks!

We toured AoA and were really impressed by it, too. I liked the Cars and Nemo sections the best. I thought the Lion King section needed more "stuff". We never made it to the Little Mermaid section. It was too hot and sunny out. But the whole resort looked nice, especially the main pool. :)

I loved the Lion King section because it felt like you were really walking through a jungle. I loved how the landscaping changed between the different sections. Plus I'm a huge Lion King fan so I couldn't help but love it.

You have way better pictures then i do on AoA!!!

Yes..... Yes i would have.

This is so fun. I have no idea why i am even writing a report. I can just go on yours!!! HA HA HA HA! yours is better.

I ordered my Tsums Tsums today!

I'm sure you were just too busy to take pictures! You are very welcome to borrow any of those if you would like!

As you know I ordered way too many of the Tsum Tsums myself.

I absolutely love pool photos at night! Great photo tour of the resort!

Thanks! Well if you look, you will see my grey sweatshirt balled up on the table behind us. I just hadn't put it on yet for the night!

What a fun tour of AOA! We stayed in a Nemo suite for our first trip and loved it. I agree that the Cars area was really well themed!

And I'm excited to read the next update and inspiration for your title!

It was fun to walk around that night and see the beautiful resort. Next update coming right up!

Hollywood Studios Photo Pass Pictures

Before I start the next update, I realized I forgot to post the one set of PP pictures that I have from HS. So here are those then I will move on to our dinner.

Wow, this next one is almost too close up for comfort!

OK, that bit of business done, let’s move on to the real update.

Last edited:
I Can’t Do That! I’d Be Too EmBEARassed! Part 1

If you are observant, you may have figured out where we were headed for the night by reading my shirt in the previous posts. Yep, it was the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. I absolutely love the HDDR and have been at least three times. 2010 with family and 2013 with my husband, Jim. I also know that I went at least once growing up. My brother got to be in the show when he was 5 or 6 which was a fun experience. When I found out that Mo and family were planning to go during this trip I pretty much begged to be added. Well not really, Mo invited me to join them on any of their meals and I ended up on four of their reservations. We decided to pay for the HDDR out of pocket since its 2 credits and Mo paid for me as a thank you for making our shared ADRs. Way more than necessary but thank you once again for a wonderful night Mo!

We were headed to the 8:30 show and planned on leaving AOA around 7:00 pm. But with one thing and another it was 7:30 when we got to the car. Somehow I ended up in the passenger seat doing the navigation with Mo driving. No idea how that happened as I am not the best person with directions and I have never driven on WDW property. Mo and I confidently programed her phone to take us to the Wilderness Lodge and after a few minutes of driving in circles found our way out of the parking lot. Did anybody catch the mistake we made? I think Mo and I realized it at about the same exact time. We were going to Fort Wilderness, not Wilderness Lodge! I quickly tried to reprogram her phone but it wasn’t an IPhone which I have, and I am not very technologically savvy. I somehow ended up having us driving somewhere 700 miles away. Luckily about that time, we saw signs for Fort Wilderness and found our way by following them. I bet Mo won’t ask me to navigate again!

We parked and then took an internal bus to Pioneer Hall where the HDDR is held. By the time we picked up the tickets and used the restroom (restrooms are outside the building so it’s best if you go before the show) it was time to enter the hall. So we ended up missing the photo op at the beginning. By now you are probably wondering when I am going to shut up and post some pictures already. Patience, we are almost there!

Our seats were awesome, we were right smack in the middle of the main floor and right next to an area where the performers come out in the audience to perform. By this time we were starving and when our waitress delivered our salad and corn bread we attacked it. I did get a picture but a little after we dug in.

HDDR is also all you can drink beer and wine and their Sangria is awesome. So of course I ordered some!

While we were eating our salad and bread, the performers arrived through the back door of the theater.

Remember how I said that the performers come out in the audience. Well this is how close to our table they were. No zoom used here!

After they introduced themselves and sang a few songs it was time for the main course. I will just say that the food here is amazing and I ate way more than I should have. First up is the fried chicken. I think I ate three pieces.

As they were delivering the food, the performers danced around the table next to us.

Next up was ribs. I didn’t have any of these because pork upsets my stomach but everyone else seemed to enjoy them.

We also had corn and mashed potatoes.

And beans. Here’s my first plate.

Yum, yum and yum! The food is also all you can eat and I know we got more chicken and mashed potatoes for sure.

While we were eating, the performers came around and introduced anyone who had on anniversary and birthday buttons. Well Tom and Mo had anniversary ones on so they got introduced. Then they played “Let Me Call You Sweetheart” and had the couples dance. Tom and Mo didn’t want to get up but the kids and I egged them on till they had to.

Once everyone ate, the show continued. The show itself is a whole lot of fun with a lot of slapstick comedy and singing. It’s very high energy and keeps you interested the entire time. Once again to show you our great seats, more singing right next to us.

And that seems to be the last of the pictures I took during that part. I probably got wrapped up in the show since it is lots of fun. Towards the end, they pull four people out of the audience to participate as they tell the story of Davy Crocket. There is a little boy picked to play a Cowboy which is the role my brother played as a kid. Two adult males are picked to play an Indian and Davy Crocket’s angel. And finally one young lady is picked to play the Can Can dancer. The angel is usually a burly, very manly looking guy because they put him in a tutu. I really thought that Tom would make the perfect angel and was hoping since we were so visible that he would be picked.

Next thing I knew, one of the performers did head our way but he walked right past Tom and took my hand. Wait, what?!?!? I was being picked, holy crap, what the heck is happening? I’m way too old to be doing this!! I was so in the moment (and just a bit tipsy from the two sangrias, yes I’m a lightweight) that I didn’t even think, just followed him up on stage. I really believe it was the HDDR shirt that got me picked because he commented on it as we were walking to the stage. The next group of photos were all taken by Mo so credit goes to her. I also got some Photo Pass pictures, I will post them last. The performer that pulled me up on stage was Johnny Ringo so I’ll just refer to him as Johnny from now on.

As we were walking to the stage I said something along the lines of “Crap, I’m the Can Can Dancer, aren’t I?” Yep, Miss Shy Introvert was going to get up on stage with a wonky ankle and dance. Thank goodness for the sangria or I might have really thought about what I was about to do.

Johnny led me up on stage and they introduced each of us and then lead us back stage.

Once backstage, he gave me some simple instructions, taught me the dance I had to do and also my line. AHHHH, I had to dance on an ankle that doesn’t always hold me AND recite a line? I was getting a little panicked at the point and kept repeating the line over and over in my head.

He came back to get me dressed in my costume which was quite simple. The dress just slipped over my arms and fastened in the back and he put the headband on. He then asked me if I remembered my line which I promptly forgot. He coached me a bit more then it was time. I was lead out to the middle of the stage and told to start dancing. Well I went for it. I figured if I fell over it would just add to the comedy of the show any ways. And away we go!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
As we were walking to the stage I said something along the lines of “Crap, I’m the Can Can Dancer, aren’t I?” Yep, Miss Shy Introvert was going to get up on stage with a wonky ankle and dance. Thank goodness for the sangria or I might have really thought about what I was about to do.
I'm laughing so hard right now. Good thing I'm alone.
He came back to get me dressed in my costume which was quite simple. The dress just slipped over my arms and fastened in the back and he put the headband on. He then asked me if I remembered my line which I promptly forgot. He coached me a bit more then it was time. I was lead out to the middle of the stage and told to start dancing. Well I went for it. I figured if I fell over it would just add to the comedy of the show any ways. And away we go!
Did Mo's family get a video of you?

I Can’t Do That! I’d Be Too EmBEARassed! Part 2

After what felt like an hour but was only probably a few seconds, Johnny came back over and stopped me and the show continued. Whew, made it through that without falling over although it was close a few times. I’m sure it looked super awkward but hey I did it! I do believe there may be video. Mo if you have it go ahead and post, I’m sure everyone would like a good laugh.

I had to remember to keep holding my skirt up because there was a joke involved. I can’t remember what was said but I held it until instructed to let it down.

Then it was time to remember my line. Do you see the guy next to me dressed in the bear suit? There were running bear jokes all throughout this part of the show. One of the performers said “The Can Can Dancer is supposed to kiss the bear”. My line of course was “I Can’t do that! I’d be too emBEARassed!” I had to make sure to emphasize the “bear” in embarrassed to keep in line with the bear jokes. Well I somehow managed to get the line out without stumbling and it even got a laugh from the audience so I guess I did OK.

Then Johnny led me over to the side of the stage where I had to kneel down next to the guy playing the Indian.

This part was the worse. Kneeling for that time on the stage was super painful and I kept hoping it would be over soon so I could get off of my knees. Then as I tried to stand up I stepped on the dress and almost ended up on my face. Then it was time for our bows.

Claire (the blonde) told me to lift my skirt and shake it so I did.

And then Johnny took me backstage one last time to remove my costume. We were each introduced to the audience by name and given a certificate before heading back to our seats.

And now for the Photo Pass pictures. I received a Photo Pass card when I left the stage that I could attach to my MDE account. There was some drama with that but I will tell that tale another day.

When I got back to my seat, they had handed out washboards and everyone was playing them. The kids had a blast with this one.

I was pretty darn proud of my certificate. I immediately sent a picture to my brother and told him that after 35 years I was no longer jealous of his certificate. He still has his in one of his childhood photo books.

That was pretty much the end of the show. There was strawberry shortcake for dessert but I didn’t get a picture nor did I eat any. I really don’t like it plus I was still on a high from being on stage.

Overall this was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had at WDW. It was so much fun and I am so glad that I let go of my inhibitions and just went for it no matter how awkward it looked. Once again Mo thank you so much for including me on this night! And I highly recommend the HDDR if you have never seen it. I think it’s one of the best shows at WDW and the food is amazing.

We exited the theater and after a quick bathroom stop and smoke break for Mo, we headed towards the buses. In the past, they have had buses that went straight back to each resort so I headed in that direction while Mo and family hopped on an internal bus back to the parking lot. Well for some reason, this time they were busing everyone to MK. I’m not sure if that is a permanent change or if they just do that when MK is still open. I wasn’t worried, it would be easy to hop on a bus to my resort from MK. But it did end up taking a bit longer than anticipated because Wishes was letting out as we pulled into the MK bus depot. I ended up waiting through about 4 buses before getting on one back to ASMu. It was definitely crowded that day! It was a little after midnight by the time I made it to bed that night.

I traded for two pins during this day.

Up Next: Soaring and Sailing Through the Land

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter