I can not keep it a secret anylonger!

Congratulations!!!

Hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy!

Best of luck. :) :) :) :) :)

Jackie

Congratulations!!!!! I am thrilled for you!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

What great news!!!! Congratulations-motherhood is so "rewarding":rolleyes: Keep us posted!

congratulations!!!! :D
and good luck with the pregnancy.:bounce:

Congratulations Mal! Praying you'll have a safe pregnancy & be blessed with a healthy baby next year!

WOW,I've been out sick and I come back to such wonderful news:bounce: I'm so happy for you Mal.:D :D
Nancy

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!

May you be blessed with a happy & healthy pregnancy & new addition!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lisa

HOW DO YOU FIND TIME TO GET PREGNANT???

Congrats Mal!! Very happy for you!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Good Luck to you & congratulations, Hope you have an easy 1st trimester, (your almost done!!) mine are always tuff, lots of puking & feeling like I was hit buy a bus! But is is soooooooo worth it!!!!!
Very, very happy for you!
dee

and congratulations to you also 2pluspoohbaby!

Yes this is our second child we have a DS who is 4.We are very excited but reserved right now want to make it past 5 months .....I feel that is my safety zone.But just could not contain it any longer.

Thanks again for all the well wishes and congrats!!!

Mal

What happy news! Best wishes to you and your family. Enjoy every minute of it!

What fantastic news Mal!!! Congratulations to you & your hubby !!!!
Wishing all the best of health and happiness
:bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :jester: :bounce:

Congrats,Mal!Sending some pixie dust your way for a healthy pregnancy!:D

Congrats Mal!!!! I'm very happy for you!!!!! Now you have to "click" for baby stuff!

That is great news! Congratulations! :)

Talk about a reward . . . You definitely won't get any reward from a program as good as this precious expected one. I'm envious. I miss having a small one. My baby of four children is now 12 and 2 inches taller than me.
I'm very happy for you all.
Karen

What wonderful news to come back too!!! Congratulations !!! I'm so happy for you !!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I would love to have another one , if it was possible, since my
last one started school and left me unemployed:D :D :D Best wishes to you!! and again
Congratulations :earsgirl: :earsboy: love laurie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter