I can not keep it a secret anylonger!

Congratulations Mal!

CONGRATULATIONS MAL!!!! That is so exciting! This is your second child, right? I will have to get lots of advice from you (and everyone else with kids) since my husband and I are expecting our first at the end of January! :bounce: I haven't said anything about it since I am so new here, but just wanted to share that news with you all.

Congrats again!!!:D :D

Congratulations! What a wonderful gift from God! Now you will have someone else to share all that Disney magic with. Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy!

CONGRATULATIONS MAL!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

What wonderful, exciting news! I'm so happy for you and your DH! Thanks for sharing your good news with us! :D :D :D

How wonderful Mal!!! Congratulations!!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We have just started trying--- oh the work! (long nights)

Hope we'll be with child when we go to WDW in Oct.....:pinkbounc

I am so excited for you. Congratulations!! Babies are beautiful gifts from God. I hope ou have a healthy pregnancy, and best wishes for you and your family.

Joline

Mal Congratulations!!!

I wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Oh Mal! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderfully exciting time for you! Thanks so much for posting. It was wonderful to come home from a long weekend away and find your very exciting news. Pixie Dust must be working its magic at your house! ;) :bounce: :bounce:

What wonderful news.:bounce: How happy you must be. Congratulations to you and your dear husband.

I THOUGHT you were being exceptionally quiet lately-hee hee.

How wonderful! Congratulations to you and your DH.

I'll send some Pixie Dust your way for a healthy pregnancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter