I am surprised by how quiet Emerald Island is!

JoyG

DIS Veteran
We spent this week at a townhome rental in Emerald Island. It was a great vacation. One thing I wasn't prepared for was how quiet this place is! There are hardly any people around. It's not deserted, but it's definitely not busy either. There are 12 townhomes in each parking lot section, and in our section we were the only car parked there overnight all week! There was only one other family using the pool each time we went over there.

Anyone else notice how quiet the place is? Is it usually like this?

Joy

When we go down it is off season and it has been quiet. I also am not at the clubhouse pools because we have our own.

Was just on line with some one from the EI forum and they have said it was busy almost all of the lounges and chairs were filled. Not sure if it is time of year or due to the economy?

It was very quiet when we were there also. We never saw anyone out on the streets but there were cars there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter