I am "Home" right now..

Originally posted by Pam&Joe
We are home at SSR as I write this.

Lucky You!

By chance, are you using the SSR Fast Ethernet connection for internet? If so, how is it working?

Originally posted by st92jmdc
Lucky You!

By chance, are you using the SSR Fast Ethernet connection for internet? If so, how is it working?

Yes, it works great. 4 clicks and you're online. I've gpt some info for the techies out there, this connection at SSR supports 100MB full duplex. So it's a pretty quick connection.

Originally posted by Poohs Pal
That would be nice if you could get any info about "The Springs". Glad you are having a great time. Susan

Ok Susan here is what I've found out. Talked to a few of the construction guys working The Springs, const has fallen a bit behind due to some tile and window deliveries that have not arrived. But they re-assured me it was nothing to worry about and that kind of issue happens all the time on const sites and rarely causing a delay in completion of a building.

You dog!;) LOL!!!

Seriously, sounds like a great time. I am so glad you're enjoying SSR. DH and I are going to be in WDW in November and I tried to get a 1BR @ SSR for Nov.8-12, but no dice. We're at OKW instead, which is fine too. OKW is our home resort, so we're always happy there.

Originally posted by eporter66
Hope you have a great trip. We were there in May and I would love to be sitting in the pool right now, or in the hot tub watching the fireworks!!!!!!

Enjoy
Eric

Thanks, so far so good. A little rain today but it didn't slow us down a bit. I have to agree with everyone on the size of the pools. When SSR gets a few more buildings completed these pools, quiet and main theme are going to be very, very pressed to accommodate the flow of people. I hope they plan to fix this.

Thanks for checking that out for me. Hopefully i'll be able to stay in that section in October. Of course wherever I stay will be great. Susan

Originally posted by Pam&Joe
Yes, it works great. 4 clicks and you're online. I've gpt some info for the techies out there, this connection at SSR supports 100MB full duplex. So it's a pretty quick connection.

Awesome!

Thank You!

a one bedroom 1825 overlooking the quiet pool.
Fourth floor awesome view.

Have a great trip! Three weeks from today, we'll be there! As I'm reading all your replies, I'm getting SO excited!:wave:
Pat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter