I am "Home" right now..

Pam&Joe

Disney crazy we are
We are home at SSR as I write this. We arrived this morning (Friday) at 11:20 am, room was ready packed away our stuff and then took a look around SSR and we are really impressed. We love this place. We are staying in a 1 bedroom with a view of DTD. Everyone we right about the sound proofing can’t hear a peep from DTD. Even the PI fireworks are silenced. The pools are great, took me an hour to get DD out of the theme pool today. One day down, seven more to go. If I could afford to buy the points, we’d live here full time.. :tongue: :bounce:

<marquee><b>WELCOME HOME!!</b></MARQUEE>

Thanks for the report.

Have a GREAT trip!

We are going in August, can you tell me what community Hall is like? My DD11 usually likes to go to the CH to meet other Kids and take part in Activities. She particularly likes the one at Boardwalk.

Did you request a particular room? Can you recommend one thats close to the main pool and the main building?

Thanks in advance.

Phil,Trish & amy
:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

We will be at SSR in early Jan. We are looking forward too it::yes::

Glad you are having fun. I will be at SSR in October. I'm hoping "The Springs" will be open so I can stay in that section. How is that area looking? Susan

Hi,

Thanks for the report!!! Enjoy your stay!!!

Allison an associate

Originally posted by hetherp
We are going in August, can you tell me what community Hall is like? My DD11 usually likes to go to the CH to meet other Kids and take part in Activities. She particularly likes the one at Boardwalk.

Did you request a particular room? Can you recommend one thats close to the main pool and the main building?

Thanks in advance.

Phil,Trish & amy
:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess:

We just poked our heads in at CH, it's a bit small but it looks ok. With the resort not open fully there were no visitors at the CH but I'm sure as more people come CH will get visited often.

We didn't request a particular room. We are in Congress Park room 1603. Great view of PI/DTD. It take 5 minutes to walk fom our room to the main pool. I can fall off of our balcony and right in to the quiet pool. Well ok not right into but pretty close. I'll check and see which building are right next to the main pool.

Originally posted by Poohs Pal
Glad you are having fun. I will be at SSR in October. I'm hoping "The Springs" will be open so I can stay in that section. How is that area looking? Susan

The Springs is looking great. They are just finishing up the 17 building next to us in the Congress Park area. Construction looks like it's moving fairly quickly on all of the buildings. I'll see if I can get some info on the status of The Springs area buildings.

Originally posted by pmcpmc
maybe we could say hello

Sure, if your by hte main pool I'll be the guy running around like a 5 year old and chasing his 7 year old daughter around the pool...
:sunny:

Originally posted by manning
What, you didn't tell her about that 50 foot alligator sneaking up on her ? :jester:

No but I'm putting that one in my arsenal of fartherly scare tatics. Thanks :p

Gald you are enjoying yourselves. We just did an add on there last week and can't wait to go home! We enjoyed it when we looked at it, and I only think it will get better and better once all the construction is completed!

Enjoy the rest of your stay and Welcome Home!

Karen

Thanks for the report, we are still 3 weeks out! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay "home."

That would be nice if you could get any info about "The Springs". Glad you are having a great time. Susan

so glad to hear your having a good time! Can`t wait to see our new home in a couple of weeks !
Thanks for the report!

Hope you have a great trip. We were there in May and I would love to be sitting in the pool right now, or in the hot tub watching the fireworks!!!!!!

Enjoy
Eric

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter