• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Am Big Bird Documentary on Kickstarter

abooch

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, fellow Disboard member here... I am no way associated with this company, but what they are doing is exciting and I am looking to get the movie made.

It is a documentary about Caroll Spinney who has been Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch since 1969 and still going strong. I ask that you go to the website and donate to help the movie makers out. You can get awesome "prizes" they offer when you donate too... I went with the $99 dollar donation which includes a SIGNED limited edition blu-ray by Carol Spinney. That sold out but if you pledge $100 or $125 you can get it to... Please help them out and let me know if you are going to donate! Thank you! Here is the link.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iambigbird/i-am-big-bird

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter