I’m thinking about becoming a Disney shareholder, I have some questions.

Junka12

Earning My Ears
1. When you sell a share can you withdraw the money to your bank account or do you have to wait for a check from Disney?

2. If you have to wait for a check, how long would it take for it to be received in the mail?

3. What kind of benefits do shareholders receive?

4. How do shareholders vote on things like the fox deal?

1. When you sell a share can you withdraw the money to your bank account or do you have to wait for a check from Disney?

2. If you have to wait for a check, how long would it take for it to be received in the mail?

3. What kind of benefits do shareholders receive?

4. How do shareholders vote on things like the fox deal?

The easiest way to buy shares is to open up an account with an online broker; I use TD Ameritrade. You deposit funds into that account and you can buy shares. Upon selling any shares, the money goes into your TD account at which time you can keep it there, deposit it into a bank account or request a check. Electronically transferring the funds is quickest.

As far as benefits, there aren’t many but you do get to vote on all issues proposed to the shareholders no matter how many shares you own. I’m a current shareholder myself; quick tip- make sure you have all dividends reinvested (which you set up with the brokerage company you choose).

Good luck!

When do you have to decide where the home base resort is or do you have to just wait until one opens up to buy at that resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter